Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Pathfinder
Have you ever channeled with the Pleiedians?!

How was your experience??
I'd love to contact them, they seem such amazing souls!

Or have you contacted any other "awakened" alien?!
Has your life improved a lot since then??!

How was it that first time you channeled?! I still feel kind of weirded out of how it could be, lol.. but it seems so amazing at the same time!
Old 15-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Master
Hello,

Years ago I had a regular conversation with a pleiedian. I was encouraged to work more extensively with my higher self.

My current ET friend is Adolf, a name we picked together. He is on the Yahyel official first contact team. It will be quite interesting when they are officially here and accepted.

My life has improved quite a bit through the bond I have built with my higher self and other evolved loved ones.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Ascender

Yes I have received 3 very distinct messages from them. I believe it was from them because that is who I asked for. They are very loving and give me information. They told me some things about my kids and 2 people I know. They told me some things about myself too but I am not sure I'm ready to accept it all! It's not bad but it's way out of my comfort zone.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Ascender

Today a message I received when channelling the Pleidians was confirmed to me by a different source. The source is an extremely religious person who has psychic dreams. She doesn't believe in aliens so I've never mentioned anything about it to her and she brought it up without me saying anything about the topic. And the message is something I never would have thought of myself.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:04 AM
Seeker
Anyone ever heard of Barbara Marciniak? She has some really good channeled material from The Pleiadians. "Bringers of the Dawn" is worth the read.
Old 28-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Deactivated Account

I do on a regular basis!
Old 02-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Today a message I received when channelling the Pleidians was confirmed to me by a different source. The source is an extremely religious person who has psychic dreams. She doesn't believe in aliens so I've never mentioned anything about it to her and she brought it up without me saying anything about the topic. And the message is something I never would have thought of myself.

Can you elaborate on what kind of information you received before or what the person who has psychic dreams confirmed from your most recent channeling experience? A lot of the discussions I see on the forum are kind of vague and I'd like to get a better understanding of others' experiences with channeling.