Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

It's so good to see you again, after so long. I've been missing my friends in their absence lately and I'm so happy you are here. Could you tell us more about that soul melding experience you mentioned early in the thread.

Justin

Dear and wonderful Justin,

In light of love I reciprocate your words and sentiments.

As always, your mind full of questions on the doorstep of each day.
I shall do my best to cater for your consumption of contemplative cravings.

The soul merging experience aforementioned is an act of intent to join intimately and unconditionally with the absolute essence and omnipresence of another entity or object of affection. It is the melting away of all barriers, all judgements and illusions of separation between two or more distinct identities of consciousness; it is the collision of infinitely diverse frequencies of thought and feeling in an explosion of divine celebration; it is the considerable complexities of cosmic connections made whole and complete in the image and likeness of the Prime Creator.

When two or more distinct sources of consciousness, whether assumed as identities or representations of an archetypical energy manifestation, come together in the absolute unified marriage of will and intimacy, the participating counterparts temporarily lose sense of their separate destinies and give birth to a completely new and wondrous energetic intention in a co-joining of consciousness.

On Earth two co-joining participants may experience this enactment through electrifying orgasm which ignites the collaboration of two energies into one to form a beautiful offspring. That offspring then embodies the marriage of both genetic journeys which envelopes the very best, as well as the very worst, intricate ingredients of both parents. In the realms of light this process is instantaneous and indivisible, in that, there is no external offspring, but instead the two can become a child and creation of themselves.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Experiencer

Dear Sparrow,

I know you have touched on the subject several times before, but it does seem to be a confusing one for many, and I hope you can take a few moments to elaborate on it. That is, the question of free will. For example, here is the intro to an article in Time magazine which articulates the current neuroscience position:

"One of the lively debates spawned from the neuroscience revolution has to do with whether humans possess free will, or merely feel as if we do. If we truly possess free will, then we each consciously control our decisions and actions. If we feel as if we possess free will, then our sense of control is a useful illusion—one that neuroscience will increasingly dispel as it gets better at predicting how brain processes yield decisions.

For those in the free-will-as-illusion camp, the subjective experience of decision ownership is not unimportant, but it is predicated on neural dynamics that are scientifically knowable, traceable and—in time—predictable. One piece of evidence supporting this position has come from neuroscience research showing that brain activity underlying a given decision occurs before a person consciously apprehends the decision. In other words, thought patterns leading to conscious awareness of what we're going to do are already in motion before we know we'll do it. Without conscious knowledge of why we're choosing as we're choosing, the argument follows, we cannot claim to be exercising "free" will."

Indeed, there is much at the level of the human persona which seems to represent a rather mechanistic process, although on the soul level, there may be more of a free will activity represented.

in any case, clarification from you would be much appreciated!

Thank You
Old 04-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Super Moderator
But there are so many layers of ourselves before one comes to Ego-awareness, Bob. The everyday, thinking awake, conscious part of ourselves is the tip of the iceberg. The other levels of awareness are also valid as part of "us".
There's an instinctive, an intuitional, a subconscious ....etc.....response in motion before a left-brained decision is made (?)
Does that negate free will?
Don't get me wrong. Mine is a genine question.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
But there are so many layers of ourselves....

Thanks Tobi, I was specifically interested in clarification from Sparrow, but I appreciate your thoughts.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
Yes sorry to butt in there AnotherBob. I am also very interested to hear what Sparrow has to say. I had to just mention what sprang to mind immediately.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear leadville,

In reference to your queries of my whereabouts, technically, I exist in both physical and non-physical realms simultaneously. I understand how some individuals perceive and choose to live their lives in the division that it must be in one or the other. Though that is simply a choice.

-Sparrow

Wow Sparrow.

I just imagined being in the physical and non physical realms simultaneously, what an amazingley high vibrational feeling why did I not think of that before.

I have also been contacting my higher self/ spirit with qtns and got spot on answers/advise thanks to reading your words on this ..........
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 05-09-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
Makes me wonder: if we are carbon based, does that mean we are carbon copies of our real selves, what happens when we merge back, especially if we are just clones of our real selves hahaha?! EEEP!
Old 05-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Sparrow ... I have been a silent reader of this thread for quite a long time ... I deeply admire the universal and multiversal knowledge that you have shared with all of us ... In the light of what I have learned from your teachings , I am absolutely certain that you possess the wisdom and knowledge to give the right answer to something I am about to ask ... I know that this may sound silly , but please do understand that this question is really important to me , and if there was any other choice I wouldn't have asked this ... After a great deal of financial trouble that I have encountered and still encountering , its imperative that I quit this life and move on to the wonderful home called AFTERLIfe where each and every of my dreams could be fulfilled ... However , the fear of pain and suffering during death , pulls me back from attempting any widely accepted or common methods of suicide ... After giving it a lot of thought , I came across an idea , which led me to asking you this question ...
Is there a way to permanently cross over to the astral world instantly and peacefully and without knowing any pain , while asleep ...?
I really hope that you would give me a convincing reply with regard to this query ...!!! Thank You Sparrow ...
Old 05-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Old 06-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I have many fears and dying is one of them. How do I deal woth this in a positive way?

Thanking