Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
How do you find your soul group?
The answer depends on where you are, in what state of reality you are when approaching the question.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sparrow, I was wondering about your thoughts on the following question ....

regarding when a person dies/ passes on (reader's choice of phraseology) is there a certain amount of time that this person is, shall we say .... unable to communicate with loved ones remaining here ?

I have heard said that there is approx. 6 months time before such communication can happen, (either shorter or longer time, depending on the circumstances of death) I am speaking of communication, at least from their side to us... because they are needing this time to adjust to the spirit world and their new surroundings. However, they can hear us during this time ....of adjustment.

Just curious what your thoughts on this might be ?

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hello Sparrow, I was wondering about your thoughts on the following question ....

regarding when a person dies/ passes on (reader's choice of phraseology) is there a certain amount of time that this person is, shall we say .... unable to communicate with loved ones remaining here ?

I have heard said that there is approx. 6 months time before such communication can happen, (either shorter or longer time, depending on the circumstances of death) I am speaking of communication, at least from their side to us... because they are needing this time to adjust to the spirit world and their new surroundings. However, they can hear us during this time ....of adjustment.

Just curious what your thoughts on this might be ?

Adrienne
Dear Adrienne,

An accurate term would be transform, or, like the journey of a mountain stream - reintegration back into the unity and oneness of the ocean energy. Does away with much of the antediluvian fear based thinking surrounding the experience.

Following your transformation, or reintegration, your interaction with the law of proximity means that you are now operating outside of the time frequency of the Earth’s physical gravitational rotation. That is, you are no longer rotating upon the Earth or experiencing events within its oscillatory energy field. Your sense of the passage of time becomes blurred because you no longer have a fixed parameter of reality to measure the passage of time. Time ceases to become important.

Some souls after passing over simply float around in their cellular memory form for days fascinated by what they are observing below, and only realize there is somewhere else to go when they choose to redirect their focus towards it. Others are gravitated almost immediately into the rift of light which takes them to the reception pocket to be met by facilitators and family. This pocket is often described as if walking through beautiful fluffy white clouds. It is basically a vast reception room, though it has no doors or walls, for its size parameters are infinite, and the majority of those present are occupying a much higher vibration so are invisible to you. It is basically a landing bay for your vibration to make contact with a much higher vibration and for you to integrate and transcend.

On the matter of time, each case is an individual one. Many may choose to spend months at a time, as you know it, learning from their own Akashic records and processing feelings and emotions, revaluating values and decisions. This time is spent primarily adjusting ones attitude about themselves. This can be a very deeply intimate and overwhelming experience which may take their focus away from the events taking place on the Earth rotation and time sequence. During this time their consciousness is still attempting to track the passage and experience of time from their memory of it from within physical space. This is a challenge in itself because there are no clocks or watches in the spirit world, except those on display for historical purposes.
Then there is the introduction of you back into your soul group, which may not even take place until much time later. When it does happen your sense of time will be dissipated and you will lose much of your desire to fixate on human culture and affairs taking place on the surface of the Earth. Though that will possibly return through the work you actually do through your soul group. The point being, you will quickly lose track of time, in the human sense, when you are immersed back into your ancient origins where you have come from before Earth was ever created.
With so many beautiful and intimate exchanges, so many experiences taking place we cannot really place a figure on how long it will take for a ‘normal’ individual to be able to do what you ask. The answer is very personal and determined by hundreds of different factors including state, proximity, attitude, energy, desire, choice, compatibility, trauma, physical environment and so on.

I am aware of many guides who communicate on behalf of those who have passed on, or help facilitate specific forms of communication, such as signs and synchronicities. Much of the time it is also to do with who is helping them and how they are helping them.
From my observations most communication, or attempts at such, take place within the first few months of a loved ones passing. This is because it is part of their transition to do so, to say goodbye. Not for you, but for them. Beings do not usually wait 6 months to do this, and there is no reason for them to. It may be only that it has taken you 6 months to finally get the message. This is usually the reason, and it is because they find it difficult to communicate with you while you are still within your grieving period.

For the Dream Angel
-Sparrow

Old 08-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your in depth reply to my question, as you do with all questions you are asked. I sincerely appreciate the time and effort it takes for your replies.

Yes, much better to use the term " transformation " .... just hearing that word, in place of the ones I was using makes a total difference, more of a feeling of lightness to the experience, than the normal heaviness and grief filled emotions one usually feels.

Quote:
operating outside of the time frequency of the Earth’s physical gravitational rotation.
I like how you phrased this.

Quote:
Your sense of the passage of time becomes blurred because you no longer have a fixed parameter of reality to measure the passage of time. Time ceases to become important.

I wish at times, there was a way to feel this, experience this , while still here on Earth. There are times when there is too much focus on time and 'deadlines' to finish things ..... that it seems one loses opportunities to focus on what is really important.
Quote:
learning from their own Akashic records and processing feelings and emotions, revaluating values and decisions.

Is this similar to what some people call " a life review " ?

I have also heard it said that when someone leaves the Earth suddenly, like something unexpected happening such as a heart attack or a fatal car accident... that they need some time to adjust to what happened ? Like they are not quite believing it themselves , that they are no longer alive. I am imagining this could be somewhat of a shock to them, it would be like " where am I ? how can this be ? " as this is what I felt ....when finding out about two deaths ( sorry but at times, this word just seems to fit in ) that happened suddenly. Like I couldn't believe it was for real and it took awhile, quite awhile actually to come to accept this fact. At times it still doesn't seem real.....

Very interesting on the mention of ' reintroduction to one's soul group ', most interesting I would think of this happening. I really don't know a whole lot about soul groups. Have you talked about this in one of your threads ? I should take a look.

Quote:
With so many beautiful and intimate exchanges, so many experiences taking place we cannot really place a figure on how long it will take for a ‘normal’ individual to be able to do what you ask. The answer is very personal and determined by hundreds of different factors including state, proximity, attitude, energy, desire, choice, compatibility, trauma, physical environment and so on.

Thank you for your answer, a little more involved in what goes on when arriving on the Other Side , than I previously realized.

Quote:
From my observations most communication, or attempts at such, take place within the first few months of a loved ones passing. This is because it is part of their transition to do so, to say goodbye. Not for you, but for them. Beings do not usually wait 6 months to do this, and there is no reason for them to. It may be only that it has taken you 6 months to finally get the message. This is usually the reason, and it is because they find it difficult to communicate with you while you are still within your grieving period.

And the above, makes total sense !! Such a logical reason, why couldn't I figure this out ? LOL !!

Thank you dear Sparrow !
xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your in depth reply to my question, as you do with all questions you are asked. I sincerely appreciate the time and effort it takes for your replies.

~ Dear Adrienne, and dearest Dream Angel,

Once again I hold your hand in friendship and fondness for another conversation, as I breathe in your gentleness and sensitivity of soul, observing your sacrifices and acknowledging your sorrows.

Someone has been trying her best to think of questions for our dear Sparrow.
I welcome anything you have to share, even if it is how you yourself view the world through your eyes.

Quote:
Yes, much better to use the term " transformation " .... just hearing that word, in place of the ones I was using makes a total difference, more of a feeling of lightness to the experience, than the normal heaviness and grief filled emotions one usually feels.

Transformation is an accurate term because it reminds us that nothing which exists ceases to exist. All that is, has been and will be, forever. Life itself has never been defined as ever having a true beginning, and never shall it be defined as having a permanent end. Some would give cause to believe the very beginning of life starts from physical conception and cellular interactive chemistry of a fertilized egg. Yet even here they would be wrong, for that life is simply a transformation of life already existing within the mother and the father, and within the incarnating soul who is about to commit its own living essence to theirs. The unification of energies is not a beginning, but simply a transformation of life which already exists. That life has simply….come together, transforming one another, and in time that energy will experience another unification and transform once again.
Quote:
I wish at times, there was a way to feel this, experience this , while still here on Earth. There are times when there is too much focus on time and 'deadlines' to finish things ..... that it seems one loses opportunities to focus on what is really important.

You can. You experience other time frequencies within your sleep states, and also those who engage astral travel, and to a certain degree, those who engage deep meditation. Consciousness is a powerful technology. That technology can create its own time. Reflect on what these experiences all have in common.
Quote:
Is this similar to what some people call " a life review " ?

It is exactly that. The life review occurs when you interact with your Akashic records. The records become a holographic immersed experience for you, as if you have returned back in time to the actual event in real time. The book shows you precisely what you need to see at any one instance. It is basically your highest and greatest wisdom speaking back to you, not in words, but in a language much more effective and powerful. Of course, this is not to say other light beings cannot also reflect and illuminate events as this in order to teach you.

Quote:
I have also heard it said that when someone leaves the Earth suddenly, like something unexpected happening such as a heart attack or a fatal car accident... that they need some time to adjust to what happened ? Like they are not quite believing it themselves , that they are no longer alive. I am imagining this could be somewhat of a shock to them, it would be like " where am I ? how can this be ? " as this is what I felt ....when finding out about two deaths ( sorry but at times, this word just seems to fit in ) that happened suddenly. Like I couldn't believe it was for real and it took awhile, quite awhile actually to come to accept this fact. At times it still doesn't seem real.....

This depends on the individual and the consciousness, the attitude and their belief systems at the time. I have seen many who have ‘died’ suddenly but took it very well and transitioned very quickly. Then I have seen others who knew they were going to pass but still persisted to cling onto the physical side of life.

Quote:
Very interesting on the mention of ' reintroduction to one's soul group ', most interesting I would think of this happening. I really don't know a whole lot about soul groups. Have you talked about this in one of your threads ? I should take a look.

I have talked about soul groups many times my dear angel.

Quote:
And the above, makes total sense !! Such a logical reason, why couldn't I figure this out ? LOL !!

Indeed. Most of the time it is the human being who is the cause for the communication not occurring, simply because their own grief is causing that communication to remain inaccessible and incompatible. In such instances they will at best try to communicate when you are most relaxed, your dream state.

-Sparrow

Old 08-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow,

Once upon a time, your friendship and your words gave me comfort during a time of loss .... I do remember your kindness and your sympathy, and those conversations remain with me, uplifting me when my spirits need it.

One cannot pull the feathers over your eyes, LOL !

I have indeed been searching for questions to ask, and recently this topic has been on my mind. Strange how the thoughts wander back and forth to this topic. Part of the reason is that Feb. is a rather difficult month, having lost 3 older relatives in one month... 2 years ago. One being my favorite aunt, who left on my Father's birthday.... I guess she wanted to join in the birthday celebration, with all the other relatives who were already up there celebrating!

These Akashic records must be something ! I have heard many people talking about them, and somehow accessing them in a variety of ways.

Quote:
You can. You experience other time frequencies within your sleep states, and also those who engage astral travel, and to a certain degree, those who engage deep meditation. Consciousness is a powerful technology. That technology can create its own time. Reflect on what these experiences all have in common

This is good to know, thanks ! Definitely a few reasons, besides the usual ones, to get more sleep ! I have tried astral travel on a few occasions, first time it felt like half my body was willing to travel and the other half decided to stay home, lol. Second time I tried it, my legs definitely told me " no, we are not going !! " and I haven't tried since. Any chance you have any helpful hints for me regarding astral travel ? (besides pointing me towards the astral travel section of the forum ? )

oh oh, I had a feeling you had already spoken of these soul groups before, Guess whooooo has homework ? LOL !

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-03-2015, 01:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
My Guides are promising me that is not the case. They say they will let me know when I can see her and talk to her. Do you of how I could do this? I know you can ask them to meet you at the house you create for yourself in meditation,but is there other ways to communicate with your passed loved ones? Can they really hear you if you just talk to them on this realm?

In order to speak with somebody within a realm outside of your own you require a functional mechanism of information transference. As in this case a mechanism such as a telephone. That mechanism, that technology, is consciousness. Consciousness is the most advanced technology in the universe.

For you to speak to your loved ones you must accept and trust consciousness as a form of real tangible technology, just as you would your physical telephone apparatus. As you would raise and hold your telephone to begin any communication, so too you must raise and hold your intention within consciousness to communicate. As you would speak through this physical apparatus to someone far away, so too through the apparatus of your consciousness speak through it to those you perceive to be elsewhere. As with your telephone, you personally do not have to know how the process works for you to successfully make contact with an individual assigned to a specific dialled number. In the same respect, you do not have to know how the process works within and through your own consciousness, for it is a precreated mechanism and function of the universe. All you need is the number to whom you aspire to speak. In terms of consciousness that unique number is the oscillatory vibration of a specific being; their unique energy signature. You will know their specific energy signature if they are a loved one. You can know it simply by placing an image of them within your mind and allowing yourself to experience their personality through your memory of them. This image within your mind will act as a key to open the door to communication. This memory of them will act as a specific number for you to connect to through your consciousness. Relay your words and feelings that you may have directly inward, and outward should you feel compelled, to the energy of that loved one you have retained in memory. The memory of the person within your consciousness is far more than simply a memory. Every memory you have exists and expands beyond time and space as you understand and experience it, as such, this means you can always connect and gain access to all things in memory regardless of any time and space you presume there is between you. When you access something within your memory you are actually making a connection to the spirit essence of it, because your very memory of it has allowed you and it, or they, to become as one. They are a part of you, as you are a part of them, forever. As it is said, those you have loved and lost are never truly gone, for as long as they are remembered.

Also,all these Nurses are saying my Grandma can still hear me now,even though she isn't talking to us,is that true?

That is true.

Is there anyway I can effectively communicate with her while she is still here?

You have already facilitated this successfully.

Thank you so much for any answers,I really need this. She was my best friend and she helped raised me. I've never gone through anything like this and I'm not ready to lose her,but I don't want to see her suffer anymore. It just hurts so much to see her go.

She has not gone anywhere, simply turned into pure energy and in multiple places at once. Including at your side.

In light, in love.
-Sparrow

Thank you,Sparrow. It is nice to have it confirmed that she can still be at my side. When we first put her on Hospice she did promise to always be around me,but I didn't know if she would be able to keep that promise. I will try and talk with her the way you mentioned.
I did go to the place I go to while meditating with the intention of seeing her there. I've never experienced anything like this,but as soon as I got there,there was this beautiful bright white light coming from the home that is not usually there. It was brighter than any light I have ever saw and pure white. When,I walked into the home,she was there. I talked to her for a few minutes before being told to leave. My guide said that I was to emotional and my energy was too weak. I had to leave,but could come back another day.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
[i]

This is good to know, thanks ! Definitely a few reasons, besides the usual ones, to get more sleep ! I have tried astral travel on a few occasions, first time it felt like half my body was willing to travel and the other half decided to stay home, lol. Second time I tried it, my legs definitely told me " no, we are not going !! " and I haven't tried since. Any chance you have any helpful hints for me regarding astral travel ? (besides pointing me towards the astral travel section of the forum ? )

I get similar things happening, Adrienne. Not always but sometimes. But in my own case, my legs just like it and feel they would love to go! My arms join in the fun! But suddenly something in the back of my neck and middle gets stuck and refuses to go anywhere!
I wonder if that could be connected with a deeply felt insecurity about this 'exploration' which is not completely conscious.
But my legs don't agree! They really want to go!
Old 09-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I get similar things happening, Adrienne. Not always but sometimes. But in my own case, my legs just like it and feel they would love to go! My arms join in the fun! But suddenly something in the back of my neck and middle gets stuck and refuses to go anywhere!
I wonder if that could be connected with a deeply felt insecurity about this 'exploration' which is not completely conscious.
But my legs don't agree! They really want to go!

Hi Tobi,

Good to know I am not the only one.

You could have a point there about " a deeply felt insecurity about this 'exploration' which is not completely conscious ". I wonder if perhaps somehow this could also be connected to a fear of darkness ? Is it dark or light when one astral travels ? a minor detail, I am thinking ..... when one is focused on meeting someone there.

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-03-2015, 03:55 AM
Deactivated Account

to you LillyBelle. Quite the meditation experience with the white light you saw, very special that you could visit your Grandmother in this way.

Expect Miracles !