Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Master

Physical immortality

Do you think it's possible to achieve physical immortality on this planet in this kind of body? And that travelling to the spiritual dimensions/planes is possible also?
I'm very curious about your views.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Humm

You mean physically travelling to spiritual dimensions/planes? No, because they are not physical planes.

As to immortality also, no. First of all, 'immortal' means never dying, and even this planet will not last forever. That said, now that DNA has been discovered, it is apparent that manipulating the genetic code to end 'natural' death has been reduced to an engineering problem. It will happen, if we can maintain our technological vector long enough. Of course the substance of the human organism has it's needs and limits, so you will never be able to rule out accidental death - but that doesn't rule out living thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years, should we put our collective minds and energies to it.
Old 28-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
You mean physically travelling to spiritual dimensions/planes? No, because they are not physical planes.

just saying, a group of us asked the Grand Elder, or Chief, of the Guatemalan Maya "is it possible to travel to different dimensions while awake?" and he said

"Yes, it depends on your birthday"

so who knows how the process shakes down lol.

take it for what you wish
Old 28-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
just saying, a group of us asked the Grand Elder, or Chief, of the Guatemalan Maya "is it possible to travel to different dimensions while awake?" and he said

"Yes, it depends on your birthday"

so who knows how the process shakes down lol.

take it for what you wish

At one time I was able to perceive astrally while awake.

I don't recommend it.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
At one time I was able to perceive astrally while awake.

I don't recommend it.

just wondering, was it during sleep paralysis?
Old 29-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
just wondering, was it during sleep paralysis?

No, it was while awake, and upright, in otherwise normal consciousness, in daily activities.
Old 26-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Do you think it's possible to achieve physical immortality on this planet in this kind of body?

Well in certain terms you already have.

And that traveling to the spiritual dimensions/planes is possible also?

You already exist on the "spiritual dimensions" and can take your human awareness there with you if you so desire.

I'm very curious about your views.

Love and Joy..........

Last edited by I AM : 26-01-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 26-01-2012, 05:48 PM
mattie

Moving Back & Forth Dimensionally

Physical immortality here is very unlikely, even w/ medical advances that would prolong life many times over what is expected now. Medical science is now making some very good advances in experimenting w/ things like stem cells on regenerating various degraded parts of the body. Just saw a recent article on Yahoo or some internet news site about promising experiments using stem cells to repair macular degeneration w/ eyes.

Our spirit is, however, immortal or infinite.

Interestingly, in the Bible, there are accounts of the first few generations of humans they discuss living much longer life spans, like 900 years. While this is largely dismissed now, it may have more validity than is thought. It is always useful to view dismissiveness of ancient myths in the context that the advanced city of Pompeii was viciously ridiculed as utter fantastical myth until they discovered the whole thing preserved in volcanic ash.

While it might be possible to physically manifest in different Ds, this would take a great deal of ability & skill w/ moving back & forth dimensionally. Much more than most here have. The physicality would likely be consistent w/ the level of physicality of the highest D one was occupying. Up through 7D (1-12D) there is supposed to be lesser degrees of physicality w/ each D, taking a great deal of energy for a higher dimensional being to manifest physically w/ our same or similar density so we could perceive them if our frequency isn’t already raised substantially. In 3D our physicality is very dense. By dense, I mean solid or firm, not stupid. A 5D+ being may be able to be here, but whether we would be able to perceive them may be largely dependent on both our ability to see them & their ability to lower their frequency. Even if we could perceive them, they might be in the not very dense form of what we would call ghost-like w/ a great deal of transparency.

From 8D+ we exist as pure energies unless we choose to manifest physically as planetary - universal beings. When we sleep, we do allot of work w/ our spiritual team learning to navigate these Ds. We can connect dimensionally nonphysically fairly easily, even though this is real work in changing how we think, not just wanting it.

When we expand to being higher dimensional beings full time, the reality of what we deal w/ will certainly be different, but will be just as real as our reality is to us now. It will be more fluid & changeable. Our physics is beginning to understand how changeable things are as they explore how energy is organized.
Old 26-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Quagmire

Quote:

Here the philosopher comes up in me and ask: Do physical Planes exist at all? or are it just in our mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
From 8D+ we exist as pure energies unless we choose to manifest physically as planetary - universal beings.

As much as I love science I am not one of those clever geeks that knows it all, so I might remember wrong. But I do think I remember some scientists claiming that the universe is pure enegy even the physical one that we live in.

Quote:
but that doesn't rule out living thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years, should we put our collective minds and energies to it

I agree on this one because I remember learning in biology that our body constant renews itself so nothing in your human body is as old as the life you have had in it. So it is just a case of mind over matter I think... so maybe even immortality is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Our physics is beginning to understand how changeable things are as they explore how energy is organized.

Personally I am looking forward to a 3D printer printing things out of air (because if I understand this universe right everything is build out of the same universal "building block").
Old 26-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Here the philosopher comes up in me and ask: Do physical Planes exist at all? or are it just in our mind?
Good question.