Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Cristina

Wink Palmistry - past life line

Hi all!!

I recently had my palm read for just 2 minutes it seemed... She said I gave a past life running concurrent with this one.. I have been doing research to find out more about this... Does anyone have any info on it.. Or know anyone interested and good at reading palms??

Thanks. Cristina
Old 16-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Skins_Princess

I've never heard of a past life line. Where is it supposed to be located?
Old 16-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Medium_Laura

Most readers don't just go with the lines, they use intuition. I also do not know of a "past life line" at all.
Old 16-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Cristina

Well... I guess it is the name I gave it... she looked at the line parallel to my life line and it truly is parallet running up then to the middle finger and branching straight up to the ring finger and mercury pinky cutting across the head and heart line.. I am researching myself but, this is not so clear for me. It seems some may say it is a destiny line... she looked at it decidedly and said I have a concurrent past life with this life. It has gotten me searching... but, who knows...
Old 16-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Medium_Laura

We pretty much ALL have concurrent past lives to this life. That's the point of reincarnating! Karma, growth and more lessons that we didn't finish the last time :)
Old 16-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Trieah

I once knew an incredible palm reader. She was telling me things about myself there was no way she could have possibly known about. But anyway, she old me that the left hand is for reading past lives, while the right hand is for reading the current life. But, in the section between the thumb and life line, those lines give a very brief glimps into how many past lives you're supposed to of had.
Old 17-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

How can you research your past lives? Are there things we can find out by Googling or only by going to a psychic or palm reader?
Old 17-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Cristina

You can do regression hypnosis - which I have tried and it was rather cool - although it felt like I was making it up - didn't come so easy to see - then again... why would I make up that story is beyond me...lol... and, you can name people in your life then and who they are today to you which, I felt was spot on... The hand analysis thing - well - I know the left hand is your potential of your experiences and what you came in the world with - the right is what you do with it - I am researching - will need to practice soon but, there is just a ton to remember which I think with practice will come second nature - I see many things in my hand that fascinate me - actually both of them - I can sense as much - but, I am nowhere near good enough to read it accurately yet... would love to find someone.
Old 17-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Medium_Laura

Yep I recommend going to someone who is certified in hypnotherapy for a PLR. :) They are wonderful!!