Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Master
themaster...your responses are very masterful thoughts and we'd all do well to re-remember these valuable insights...as harsh as they seem sometimes, given circumstances. The point is...they are delivered as down-to-earth truths...perhaps needing to be said to 'sow the seed'. The seed will grow according to its environment.
Perhaps HalfaMan is not yet in that space...working at a different pace determined by time.
I though, have now had 3 years to work through my own grief...2 more then Mike...it makes such a big difference.
I would like to swap notes with you sometime, outside of Mike's thread, if you don't mind.
Bless Mike
Old 28-12-2010, 08:11 PM
HalfaMan

See I could debate the points made, but this thread has been mostly supportive and has given me hope and clarification.
So I do not want to spoil that.

If you wanted to take it to the strong opinions board I will follow and debate with you, because I strongly disagree with some of the points.
'Casual sex' for example!

No, going to stop there and just deleted what I just wrote.
Not for this thread.

Mike
Old 28-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would agree that when a NEW TOPIC opens it goes to a new thread.

Too I am the first to realize how there is no proof yet on how different Medium's perceive things and there truly is no proof we live on after death. I can only say from the one's in Spirit I have come to know we do continue on. We can at times even pass on information that helps family or friends.

Lynn
Old 28-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan

See I could debate the points made, but this thread has been mostly supportive and has given me hope and clarification.
So I do not want to spoil that.

If you wanted to take it to the strong opinions board I will follow and debate with you, because I strongly disagree with some of the points.
'Casual sex' for example!

No, going to stop there and just deleted what I just wrote.
Not for this thread.

Mike

I just gotta say man, I respect how you handled such strong opinions. I might of reacted slightly different if someone used the statement "crying over spilled milk" in a thread I started that involved the passing of my loved ones.
I guess it is the spiritual thing to say and do and it appalls every cell in my body.
Sorry to bust in........
Old 28-12-2010, 09:14 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I just gotta say man, I respect how you handled such strong opinions. I might of reacted slightly different if someone used the statement "crying over spilled milk" in a thread I started that involved the passing of my loved ones.
I guess it is the spiritual thing to say and do and it appalls every cell in my body.
Sorry to bust in........

Not at all and thanks, agree with you in what you say!

And feel most aggrieved at the lack of respect to but lets try to move this thread back to where it was going, such valuable and kind advice.

Blessings to all of you