Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Royalite

Disease Outbreak

My 3 cousins and I were all laying on unusually high bunk beds. We were separated (again) in 2 groups of 2. The cousin I was assigned to stay with was uncomfortable because we kept seeing "things" out of the corner of our eyes. I told him that it's okay, if they don't bother you, leave them alone. And he agreed. He didn't want to sleep on the bottom bunk, so I switched with him so he'd feel more comfortable.

As we were getting ready to fall asleep, something told me to wake up so i did. And in the room was a woman who looked like a doctor or a scientist. She got on a ladder to come talk to us and she said, "I'm sorry, but you guys are going to have to stay here." I said, "But there's an outbreak coming and we need security." I looked down and saw that the bunk beds were were on were only supported by very narrow supports, like stilts. The woman said, "I understand but this is necessary." And then climbed down the ladder and left.

I looked around saw that we were in a big white room with only one window that could not open. I climbed up to the top bunk with my cousin, looked over at the others but I didn't say anything.

Not long after the lady descended the ladder and left, a group of "zombies" came running in through the one door in the room. Some of them attempted to climb the stilts to get to us and some broke through the window in the process. In their attempt to climb, they broke the support and we started to tilt. I told my cousins to lean over towards the window to try to get the beds to head in that direction since it was our only way out. As it tilted, I told them to jump through, but I don't think they made it or at least I'm not sure because they vanished and I didn't see them again for the rest of the dream.

After I got through the window, I began to run and I saw that I was in the airport (the WORST place to be for an outbreak I swear...). The airport was crowded and people started to run as well. I was fast and could dodge easily because I didn't have any luggage. But I unknowingly started running towards a dead end. Then someone grabbed me. It was this older looking guy (but his face kept changing throughout the dream). He said, "Follow me" So we kept on running together throughout the dream. At one point he was trying to ask someone for directions so I was standing apart from him and then he nudged over to me that there was a woman in a brown outfit following me. I didn't know that's who he was talking about at the time but I decided to try and get rid of the person. As I started walking, I saw the woman was following me. I ran through a tunnel but she wasn't showing any symptoms yet of being sick. As I got to the other end, I saw some people sitting down and they were talking about the symptoms. The woman kept following me and so I started to run. I figured I could outrun her and get back to that guy so I could be safe and not alone. Anyways, I make a quick public announcement to those there and say, "despite all the symptoms, pay attention to the eyes! They turn red" As I pass by the woman, however, I notice that she has her eyes close and so do all the other people in that room. I start to sprint back through the tunnel and behind me I hear in my head (it's the woman talking) "Pay attention to the red eyes...it's the eyes!" And then I run faster because I know now she's infected and I know she's chasing me. When I get through the tunnel I had to make a sharp turn and I didn't think I'd make it because she's on me, and then the older guy shoots her, grabs my arm and helps me out the tunnel to whatever direction he received from the person he was talking to. But by then my heart is beating so fast that to stay in this dream is impossible so I wake up.
Old 29-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Royalite

It's the 2 groups of 2 thing again that I can't quite get. I wasn't able to do the dream regression because I couldn't find any information on it and I didn't want to force it. t would think the guy that helped me was something special but I don't feel any connection to him. I'm not intrigued by him, there's no intense feelings, I think he's a guide. His face kept changing throughout the dream which is something that I didn't get before. But the energy was the same so I didn't think much about it.
Old 29-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Suspended
A dream of escape. From the Red Eyes and Zombies. You may have felt trapped in some situation in real life, that caused you to have red eyes. Also red eyes can mean seeing in red. You feel you escaped from this situation and way of being. The guide of many faces shows your liberation from that confinement.
Old 29-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
A dream of escape. From the Red Eyes and Zombies. You may have felt trapped in some situation in real life, that caused you to have red eyes. Also red eyes can mean seeing in red. You feel you escaped from this situation and way of being. The guide of many faces shows your liberation from that confinement.

Thank you Thunder bow. My only thing is that it was the Zombies that were to have the red eyes, not me. But they wouldn't let me see their eyes.

But I'm glad. I was very grateful to that guy in my dream because I don't think I could've escaped them without him.