Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally33
Its funny because I haven't heard any conversations for a little while and after answering this post last night lo and behold I heard a conversation as I was drifting off :-)

How funny is that?! :)
Old 20-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Pathfinder

Hey All, Happy Monday!
Thank you for the many answers and comments. I appreciate them endlessly.
I am pretty sure that I don't have tinnitus, though that definitely could be the case for someone else. My eyes are not very good, and they never have been, so all of my other senses are a little stronger than they would be otherwise. Maybe that could be why it is so persistent and deafening to me?
The sound does resemble a shrill frequency, I like that description. It can be so loud that I physically cannot think. At first, I thought I was just picking up the sound of a really loud dog whistle. Then it happened more often and even when alone. After I started hearing voices in another language, that was when I started to panic!
It's hard to decipher what they're trying to get across, but I'm going to keep trying. Hopefully, I have a breakthrough soon.
Again, thank you so much for the help.
Old 20-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

This has happened to me a couple of times. Like the other day when I got up from doing kriyas and went to go to bed my right ear was suddenly ringing super loud and I couldn't hear much else.. went away after a few minutes. I have no idea what to do in these situations. Even if it is an angel or another being trying to communicate with me how am I supposed to understand something like that? Makes no sense, lol.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:16 PM
TesseLated

Yes. It's loud and shrill...like I'm hearing a force-field...Energy.

It's strangely peaceful...and I only experience it when I'm alone.
Old 23-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Suspended

I heard ringing after I was attacked in a UFO falling incident involving my brain feeling like it was being burnt.

If you review UFO fallout, many of the bodies burn. This changes the sound in our natural wavelengths, that then attack our brains....used for hearing.

Hearing voices in sound is related to a condition called white noise, and these are evil spirit sounds, or you could all them the fallen angels.

Just think about angels, love and our truth. Would a real angel cause a human being any harm....no of course not.

I have had a real life circumstance involving their love, their love does not change us, it only enhances our own love. It is a warming effect of comfort and the increase of love a most incredible experience.
Old 24-10-2014, 04:45 AM
Experiencer

I think, you're right, Pilot; you have developed your other senses to an intense degree. I'm a quiet person, and that's what happened to me. Minimal ear-ringing, but I had a Kundalini awakening and one of the things I experienced was that I was actually able to hear my brain and my internal organs verbalizing the work that they were doing. That might be what you're hearing, sometimes. Also, if I hear a radio on in another room, it's like I will hear a completely different frequency. Last year, I would hear Christmas carols on the radio in the other room, and the words were all different. One recommendation I would make, if the noise gets too overwhelming, stop reading. If you are a person who reads a lot, take a break from it. That's what I did, and it helped calm my mind down a bit. Best wishes!
Old 24-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird*
I had a Kundalini awakening and one of the things I experienced was that I was actually able to hear my brain and my internal organs verbalizing the work that they were doing.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. What's it like?

I can't say I've ever heard my organs verbalise but I am highly sensitive now to their state. I remember when I took a sip of wine a couple of months ago and I immediately felt it affecting a part of my right frontal lobe and my respiratory system. I also felt drunk straight away lol.
Old 24-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Wow, that's pretty awesome. What's it like?

I can't say I've ever heard my organs verbalise but I am highly sensitive now to their state. I remember when I took a sip of wine a couple of months ago and I immediately felt it affecting a part of my right frontal lobe and my respiratory system. I also felt drunk straight away lol.

It was terrible because I didn't understand what was happening to me at the time. I would actually hear things that I looked at, like really in-depth descriptions of things. It was not as much fun as it sounds. That's why I say, if the noise gets to be too much, stop reading, because if your senses are so strong and you're reading a lot, it makes the brain processes go haywire. On the rare occasion when I drink, I also get drunk really quickly and can kind of sense my insides slowing down.
Old 24-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird*
I would actually hear things that I looked at, like really in-depth descriptions of things.

I was reading Multi-Dimensional Man's website a while back and he wrote that in the light planes everything is alive, and everything you put your attention on gives you feedback. Although he described it more as a visual feedback where you see what they're thinking, your experience reminds me a lot like that. Because at deeper levels of consciousness every apparent inanimate thing is not. It's fully aware just as we are. And so you could be in tune with that. After reading that I always imagined what that would be like.. but I'm not very good at receiving thoughts telepathically. It's my weak spot.

Quote:
I also get drunk really quickly and can kind of sense my insides slowing down.

Yeah it's like this.. which is why I can't drink anymore. At first it was kinda like "well I'll have a social drink with everyone because it's the thing to do", but after a while I realised I could only down a sip and that it was probably ridiculous and not worth it.. I gave up, lol.