Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-03-2016, 02:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMyBodhisattva
Excellent post and excellent points. That reminds me of a quote I found after H died that addresses just that...

Khalil Gibran says it best, "Hard is the life for him who desires death but lives on for the sake of his beloved ones."

Thank you for sharing that quote, that is very touching.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Experiencer

It has been nearly 7 years ago that my son committed suicide. I can't believe it, but I am okay with it now. When it first happened, and for many years afterwards, I was so raw with pain I couldn't believe it. I never knew such pain was possible. But I've never blamed my son for the pain I felt. I've been suicidal myself and understood the desire to end one's own life. I just didn't know how much it would hurt others.

I contacted my son through EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) after his death. The first message I got was "I'm just fine, Mum." The message was in HIS voice. I wanted to know so much--what he was doing, where he was--but "I'm just fine, Mum" is the most loving message he could have given, and I can "play" it in my head whenever I want, and from the computer, too. I do believe he is just fine. There were messages I'm not sure I deciphered correctly,, but I think he either went to some kind of hospital for help or else to work--that is, to help others. I also think he said he has to "do it again" meaning deal with the issues he tried to escape through suicide.

One of the tools that I have found most helpful in my grief is a song by Enya, "If I could be where you are." I played that song again and again and again. It was very healing to feel my grief as I listened and cried. Listening to the song was painful, but it was a healing pain. It helped the pain to boil over and leave me clean.

I miss my son. These past 7 years have been an incredibly difficult journey, but I think both of us are okay now.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Suspended

Hey Dee...

Thank you for sharing your story...My condolences to your son...

I have always been extremely fascinated with EVP, and I find your experience very intriguing...
Old 16-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Guide

I think the soul of the person who committed suicide is kept between 2 worlds because they are not allowed to enter heaven and cannot leave Earth until their predestined death should have occurred.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:05 PM
Suspended
Knower

Death, is a series of changes through which an individual passes.

The souls are immortal and imperishable. The soul therefore needs to be born again and again till it overcomes its state of dillusion and realizes its completeness.