Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 8 years ago, this forum changed my life

I was 22 when I first became interested in spiritual things - I was an atheist, and I was angry and unconscious with a victim mentality. Joe Rogan spoke about DMT experiences that sounded like people would meet other entities, which was very intriguing and piqued my curiosity. My husband at the time also was the same way, and he met someone from these forums offering free healings. He told me about the healings, and it sounded so cool that I asked for some too!

She did reiki healings for me several states away, only knowing my first name. In her emails to me, she described a vision she saw: a young woman with long dark brown hair and wearing red, ranting to some of her coworkers about her work making mistakes by having new people train other new people. She said that this person is a complainer, someone who is the source of my unhappiness, but she's not a bad person.

As soon as I read it, I knew she saw me in that vision because that was my signature look, and I just had that conversation with 2 of my coworkers VERBATIM!

So it hit me for the first time in my life: I am the cause of all my unhappiness in life. My choices, thoughts, actions, and reactions all led to where I am now. I took responsibility for my life and started to do serious self improvement. My life went crazy as everything just fell apart (like The Tower) but I've been building a strong foundation from the ground up.

I may be less "successful" on paper nowadays, but I'm significantly stronger, happier, open minded, conscious, empathetic, and healthier than I've ever been before. I'm forever grateful for all the people and experiences I came across on my journey so far.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Master
that was a good read krisisme.

[i'd meant that i enjoyed your story, but i suppose
that healer had given you a good read too!]
Old 27-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Lorelyen

Damn this server, it's busy again and wiped my post.

Just to say then that the topic brings up important issues to those who want to live a spiritual life: we own our emotions; we own our problem. Only individually can we put things right.