Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 13-10-2017, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Smiles. ...I have been following this thread and have been wondering if anyone into this thread actually underdands the term. "ONENESS".

It's like quantum physics: if you think you understand it, you don't.

Quote:
I believe the term "ONENESS" is a misconception...based on thousands of years of un loving and un true channeled messages, channeled through to the earth people, from lower spiritually formed spiritual beings, whom would like their peers to think that they understand the workings of the universe....but whom never did understand the truth of the universe and or spirituality, 'ever' in their lives and still do not to this day ...and whom roam around the earth plane, & still practice their false beliefs, and are discretely and constantly approaching earthlings, and whom un lovingly and discretely use their spiritual abilities to un lovingly bring on in the earthling, a false feeling of hightened spiritual state of awareness/being or oneness, when the earthling is meditating or longing, in order to reach this (false) state of awareness/being or oneness...and the earthling is totaly oblivious to the unloving influence.

I really don't know anything about that.

Quote:
And this is why the amazing feelings of what the earthling tends to refer to as reaching a nirvana or oneness does never last long.....because the unloving spiritual being whom is discretely influencing a hightened amazing spiritual moment within the earthling, does soon lose interest and leaves....and it is at that moment, that the AT ONEMENT feelings or nirvana dissipates from within the earthling.

WHAT SAY YOU...?

The desire for high spiritual states is just a distraction from 'this state' as it is right now. (There goes all the spiritual teacher jobs).
Old 13-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Good. In my case it was a resonance with the concept All is One that started the inquiry into what that meant and its implications for the spiritual search.

Resonance for me is not thought but an experience defined as a vibration between frequencies that are in tune. In this case my frequency at the time and the frequency of the concept. The inquiry resulted in many difficulties consolidating the connection, mainly to do with stuff in myself and the world around me (mainly suffering) that I could not accept as Oneness manifest. Eventually all was gathered in and the process was complete and the end of feeling disconnected arose.

This does not of course work for everyone as characters vary but it should be out there among the various options on offer to seekers.

Perhaps you would like to share your experiences:)

Quite reasonable.

Mine was an ongoing process that started with a near-death experience many years ago when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma". During the comatose period, I was fully aware of everything in the room (doctors, nurses, last rites by Catholic priest, my body) from afar as well as things outside of the room. (For example, I could describe what my brother and sister were wearing down the hallway even though they never entered the room where my body was.) That was just the beginning and it led me to meditation which led me to even more remarkable discoveries. That, however, was the driving force/catalyst but it was just the very beginning.

When one stills the mind, one's true nature reveals itself. There is a very relevant Taoist expression: "In utter emptiness and complete silence, simply watch The Return." It is consistent with the Christian expression, "Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God", the Jewish Psalm, "Be still and Know that I AM God", and wisdom quotes from various other traditions.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sentient....
Before I answer your question. .... Is any part of the above, an experience of yours...?

Whether it is/was or wasn’t my experience, it is still just another pointer story, a mapped memory story and besides, anybody on the net can claim anything as their personal experience.

But from an ugly duckling who doesn’t know who or what he/she is to a realized Swan (in the State of Grace). Is such a scenario possible?

Perhaps part of the presence of God’s Grace is that we can afford to surrender, let go of our maps (trying to understand everything) and enter into a simple state of just being, a state of not knowing.
Staying attuned to God’s Grace Presence whilst not knowing can be more powerful a tool than us (the “me, I”) striving to intellectually arrive to and have ready answers to everything.

Whether awakening as an energetic shift to a non-dual vision (ascending with the view?) to meet up and merge with the descending Spirit is sudden or a slow unfolding process (a path), the Dimension of Grace is about shifting from self-effort to not doing and not knowing in my understanding.
Old 14-10-2017, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Quite reasonable.

Mine was an ongoing process that started with a near-death experience many years ago when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma". During the comatose period, I was fully aware of everything in the room (doctors, nurses, last rites by Catholic priest, my body) from afar as well as things outside of the room. (For example, I could describe what my brother and sister were wearing down the hallway even though they never entered the room where my body was.) That was just the beginning and it led me to meditation which led me to even more remarkable discoveries. That, however, was the driving force/catalyst but it was just the very beginning.

When one stills the mind, one's true nature reveals itself. There is a very relevant Taoist expression: "In utter emptiness and complete silence, simply watch The Return." It is consistent with the Christian expression, "Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God", the Jewish Psalm, "Be still and Know that I AM God", and wisdom quotes from various other traditions.

Have you arrived at the destination of your spiritual search?
Old 14-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
It depends what you are seeking.

If all you require is the end of feeling disconnected, whether you see yourself as a separate person or not is irrelevant for Oneness is both.

Both seeking and non seeking keep you from it. Conceptually, there is no difference. Any level or nuance of seeking will do to keep the process perpetual. If non seeking is in relation to seeking, its still seeking. Its already there without realizing not to seek or the idea to keep seeking
Old 14-10-2017, 02:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Both seeking and non seeking keep you from it. Conceptually, there is no difference. Any level or nuance of seeking will do to keep the process perpetual. If non seeking is in relation to seeking, its still seeking. Its already there without realizing not to seek or the idea to keep seeking

Whatever condition you come up with for connection to Oneness does not have to be met, for Oneness will already be you not meeting that condition, and not realizing this:)
Old 14-10-2017, 02:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Whatever condition you come up with for connection to Oneness does not have to be met for Oneness will already be you not meeting that condition, including the need to realize this:)

Of course...that's fundamental. Oneness is fine, lol. It is one of multiple individuations that has yet to realize its the current expression believing its separate.
Old 14-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Of course...that's fundamental. Oneness is fine, lol. It is one of multiple individuations that has yet to realize its the current expression believing its separate.

Ok you keep coming up with conditions which you think are relevant and I point out that they are not relevant. No point repeating that so I think we are done on this one. Good luck.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Ok you keep coming up with conditions which you think are relevant and I point out that they are not relevant. No point repeating that so I think we are done on this one. Good luck.

Actually, a point you have dismissed and retreated from successfully. Simple denile from the mind wanting to keep what its knows and what its familiar with intact.

Understandable. Agreed. Be well.

Last edited by no1wakesup : 14-10-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
You are told so often that this or that has to be achieved for liberation. That there is this distance between you and your objective and given guidance as to how you may travel that distance.

In the spiritual supermarket there are many such stories offered to you (some even claim to be true:) along with only one story that requires nothing from you whatsoever for connection purposes. It is the non duality story that asserts that ALL is already complete just as it already is with no distance to travel at all for total unavoidable connection to the sublime no matter what your current state may be.

The latter is usually for those who have suspected all along that the answer is that things are already perfect just as they already are, or who have become disilussioned with progress on this or that path.

An attractive proposition but not applicable to most of us.