Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 01-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
What happened to that group ? It would seem to be an ideal setup especially nowadays with ZOOM connecting people from all over the world.

Would you consider continuing that ONLINE during the pandemic with meetings continuing in people's homes AFTER the pandemic?

After 9/11/2001, I closed it down. Too many people were afraid. Conspiracies abounded. I had a core group..... even they saw the writing on the wall.

I had 3 corporations and this was one of them.

Another corporation was a newspaper. After 6 months from 9/11/2001, I closed that down. Advertising sales plummeted.

The third corporation survived. I put my heart and soul into that to keep it a float. Similar businesses like that failed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Only because they are known for their oatmeal and other breakfast cereals.

If you didn't see them on that box every morning, then what?

That's what you need to do if you want to keep your religion alive John, come out with a line of breakfast cereals. That would do the trick.

It seems as if you may have had too many "Quaker Oats" this morning and are really "feeling your oats" today.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
After 9/11/2001, I closed it down. Too many people were afraid. Conspiracies abounded. I had a core group..... even they saw the writing on the wall.

I had 3 corporations and this was one of them.

Another corporation was a newspaper. After 6 months from 9/11/2001, I closed that down. Advertising sales plummeted.

The third corporation survived. I put my heart and soul into that to keep it a float. Similar businesses like that failed.

I am sorry to hear that those efforts were closed down as there really is a need for such organizations.

Would you be interested in setting up a CHAT group here in the Spirituality room at a time convenient to others in order to discuss this further in real-time?
Old 02-09-2020, 03:55 PM
janielee

Quote:
Like yourself, I explored the various religions and their commonalities as well as their different approaches.

I was fortunate to have the wherewithal to travel to almost 50 countries where I met some extraordinary beings from the various traditions in their own cultural setting.

Your advice is excellent. It worked for me as well as for many of my interfaith friends.

50 - Whoah!
Old 02-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I am sorry to hear that those efforts were closed down as there really is a need for such organizations.

Would you be interested in setting up a CHAT group here in the Spirituality room at a time convenient to others in order to discuss this further in real-time?

Not right now........

but I might do it in the future.

THANKS FOR ASKING!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2020, 05:30 PM
ketzer

Quote:
It seems as if you may have had too many "Quaker Oats" this morning and are really "feeling your oats" today.
Only enough energy to tell others what they should do.
That way I don't tire myself out.

Makes sense though, people will always have to eat, and man does not live on oatmeal alone.
Old 03-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Only enough energy to tell others what they should do.
That way I don't tire myself out.

Makes sense though, people will always have to eat, and man does not live on oatmeal alone.

This is true. "Man does not live on oatmeal alone".
Old 11-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Like yourself, I explored the various religions and their commonalities as well as their different approaches.

I was fortunate to have the wherewithal to travel to almost 50 countries where I met some extraordinary beings from the various traditions in their own cultural setting.

Your advice is excellent. It worked for me as well as for many of my interfaith friends.

I have visited a considerable number of countries.

I just do not know how many.

All I know is I was constantly going to the Embassy to get more pages in my Passports.