Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Guide

Question Capricorn Sun Signs

I'm an Aqua sun, scorpio rising. I'm friends with a female who is a Capricorn sun. I really like her! She always helps me in anyway she can. I also find that she is super connected and that she is a good and valuable person to have on my side. She is a young mother, but has also taken on the role of a "step-mom." She is a great mother and partner. However, she has done so much for me and even though I am an Aquarius, I have been very emotional in how I have expressed my gratitude toward her. She always acts weird when I express my gratitude.

Just recently this Capricorn has helped me in a very significant way, so I bought her flowers (dyed in her fav. color). Initially, she gave off the impression that her "help" was just a regular thing and she didn't care. Once I got her flowers, she was so happy and acknowledged that I picked her fav. color. I was really happy that she was happy. However, as an Aqua sun, I have discovered that Capricorn women seem almost as detached and hard to read as my own sign.

So what should I know about Capricorns??
Old 15-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Master
That each Capricorn is different and its better to judge them by the personality they present to you instead of their sun sign. I just felt the need to say that as to not take my words or experience too seriously.

I've worked with a lot of people under the Capricorn sun sign. They can be strict, stern, always in a rush, serious people. Very down to earth people who don't have patience for nonsense. They like to be the one in charge, in control. So they tend to have a dominate personality. They are the ones rushing me to hurry up after work while i like to take my time.

I've gotten along well with most of the Capricorns i came across. They can come off as negative but to them they are just being realist. And they are. They also have an odd sense of humor and can be surprisingly funny. Get to know them better and you'll likely have a good friend who will tell you like it is. They have a sweet side behind that hard exterior.

For some reason i always thought you were a Capricorn yourself Clio_86.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Master
They are VERY down to Earth. But... this varies in each Capri. Some take it to extremes and are extremely no-nonsense, but to be honest I only know of 1 Capri who does that.

Another I know is very dependent and as such always falls for the wrong men. She tries to cover up her insecurities by being the solid rock for others, for instance her 6 children and grandchildren.
She's the only Capri I know who's rushed. I do not think it's typical Capri to be rushed. And they cannot be rushed either. They are incredibly stubborn and when they don't want something or are fed up with something they are! Like a concrete bunker, they won't budge if they don't want to (anymore).

What I know, they do have problems with expressing their emotions. I don't think they perceive it that way, but when you get into emotional realms with Capri it's almost as if they don't know what to do with it. Some clam up.
I suppose that's the down to earth attitude again.
I have that too, being a Taurus, but not nearly like the Capri, hihi.
In spite of the no nonsense, there are Capri that you can talk deeper meanings of life with. Deeper feelings and relationship problems too btw. Just not their own so much.

I guess the details depend on upbringing and the rest of their astrological chart.
As far as I know they're very loyal friends.

Please bear in mind they are NOT emotionally detached!! They may not seem it but they are very very sensitive. They just don't easily show it on the outside. Also, the reason they're such loyal friends and partners mean that they are far from detached.
When they love, they love hard and deep, so they have a deep emotional life. They just don't show it so much on the surface.

How they deal with gifts... difficult to say. I think most of the more feeling stuff hinges on their upbringing, life experiences so far, and the rest of their chart.
But maybe, since Capri is about 'father' and 'authority' they have difficulty receiving in general. Father & authority = masculine, and receiving is feminine energy.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:58 PM
Master
As a Capricorn I will say moon(Pisces) and ascendant(Pisces) make as much of my personality as the Capricorn part so you might be over simplifying her behavior only considering her sun sign.

Regardless I am not used to people doing for me, what I do for others so I will offer that as a possibility. I am just learning to accept praise/gratitude, gestures of care from others. I know I was extremely awkward about it for a while because it almost touched me too deeply.

Anyways that may have nothing to do with your situation, perhaps don't worry about it, be yourself as she is being herself and you will figure things out.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Guide

@ocean_breeze I have zero Capricorn in my chart! My friend is definitely someone who likes to be in control and she has great leadership skills. I am more willing to take a backseat. People always tell me I am "mellow." LOL.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:17 PM
Seeker

Hello Clio_86,
I am a Capricorn myself, I do find that I identify with some of the common traits like being more serious and work oriented, also having a different sense of humor, but I also lean to more of a creative and artistic side. A lot of Capricorn’s are sometimes just misunderstood due to stereotypes. My advice, every Capricorn is different, just be understanding and take the time to really get to know her