Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Newbie ;)

My new-found channeling

To make a long story short, I’m a novice to harnessing my spiritual gifts. I’ve cone to realize I am an impactful empath. I research almost nonstop for any comparable or “like” answers. My clairaudience use to come in as an echo of a repeated sentence. Since meditating and practicing my divine gifts,I have come across a gift I can’t necessarily grasp.

I get this feeling of “shifts” ( a broad feeling of something changing around me)
I usually get them at random times. Then a situation will occur, or something will happen, and I get a feeling of reassurance that THAT situation is what I got the “feeling” from before.

Does anyone have any advice on to how I can build my progression and understanding with this “gift”? Like strengthen it to get a better understanding, and where the feeling connects ?
Old 14-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Knower
Hi warman911,

I'm not sure if our channeling methods are the same but I can relate to the shift you mention and the feeling of reassurance.

I don't know how great my advice will be lol but what helped me get used to mine were starting with something simple like channeling your higher self, your twin or a close soul connection. (For me it has always been easiest to channel loved ones that have passed away since I found they are the most talkative!) Idk if you are comfortable with that though.

Anyway hopefully that helps a little. Either way since it comes naturally to you I have confidence you will find what you are looking for in no time! Best wishes
Old 15-05-2019, 05:43 AM
Newbie ;)

You hit the nail on the head! I haven’t thought of that, to be honest. It does take me awhile in meditation to hear them clearly, but I have found out that two of my deceased family members are watching over me, one more than the other. They usually guide me in their own ways. They offer great advice, and send me ideas that help move me forward on my path , offering more sensible responses.

I do believe I have a catalyst/close soulmate/twin potential who has helped me in a “lucid dream state” , but that’s for another part of the forum.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warman911

I get this feeling of “shifts” ( a broad feeling of something changing around me)

Hello,

That is an insightful perception. My understanding is that humanity itself is in a time of Great Shift. That everything around us is shifting.

I agree that a personal connecting with your guide team or even your higher self will help guide you to a more personally rewarding life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warman911
To make a long story short, I’m a novice to harnessing my spiritual gifts. I’ve cone to realize I am an impactful empath. I research almost nonstop for any comparable or “like” answers. My clairaudience use to come in as an echo of a repeated sentence. Since meditating and practicing my divine gifts,I have come across a gift I can’t necessarily grasp.

I usually get them at random times. Then a situation will occur, or something will happen, and I get a feeling of reassurance that THAT situation is what I got the “feeling” from before.

Does anyone have any advice on to how I can build my progression and understanding with this “gift”? Like strengthen it to get a better understanding, and where the feeling connects ?

It's a funny one really, I have been channelling all my life and didn't really know it. I'm an empath and as an empath channelling will be quite a harmonious thing for you to do.

As with anything your development will happen in leaps and there will be times when the connection loses strength, this is normal and will help you to ground into the energies. As John said we are in a time where the planetary consciousness has lifted and therefore it is easier to raise consciousness.

Think of the channeling as if you are learning to play an instrument and just keep developing, you will have good days and not so good days and all will be well. As time goes by and when your awareness raises you will be able to know naturally where the feeling connects for you/to you.
Old 16-05-2019, 08:27 PM
Administrator
I have to Echo what john has said.for myself it has always been my guide

Namaste