Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Guide
"so much useless information around" was not meant personally, it is a sign of immaturity to take things personally that are not meant to be. I recommend a book called On Becoming an Alchemist: A Guide for the Modern Magician by Catherine MacCoun, also one called Life 101 by Jon Roger (the other guy changed it and I don't know if it still is as useful as the original, but I am sure it has some usefulness.)

1. This forum has a LOT of threads and it takes a lot of time to find stuff so impatience is not a virtue.
2. I have never had experiences like you describe. Though I did have an experience once as a kid at White Sands Monument where my cousins & siblings and I were play follow the leader I was near the back with only one cousin behind me and I hit an invisible "wall" of energy. My cousin was used to me so even though she did not feel it she acknowledged it. I stayed and explored the boundaries of it for a few minutes and pondered the meaning for a while.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
I already know that.

I'm already doing that, but that doesn't mean I can't search answers from external sources.

Did you just call my posts useless? Don't tell me you are one of these folks that think OBE=AP=LD?

I must quote myself here:
Your reply isn't conducive to a dialogue with me.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Your reply isn't conducive to a dialogue with me.

This was not an attempt to a dialogue!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder
Nov 2011

Once again, the same thing happened. I was in a similar version of our apartment. I was in the corridor to the living room. I was looking around as I headed for the living room that shone. Outside it was dark, and the lamp on the balcony was also shining. It was a bit different than our living room, at this moment someone ringed at the door. I went to the door and to my surprise, my father, my mother and my aunt turned out. Since I knew they were not my parents, I did not pay any attention to them and I went back to the living room again.

I always wanted to read a book in a sleeping state. I caught the first book that saw my eyes from the desk and opened it, but at that moment I felt that scary thing I felt the first time (in July). I turned my head to the right(the balcony) to see the most dreadful thing I've ever seen. Apparently the thing had waited for me to come up here sooner or later. Suddenly as if my brain started working at a fast pace. I thought he knew much more than I did about what was happening to me. That was why he had hidden his presence so I did not sense it early. It is difficult to describe in words what it looks like. It was like a shadow or a dark smoke. There was no distinct mouth or eyes. But because I could not only see it, but also sense it in this state. (I had already unlocked my third eye in 'July', which he sense more than he could see.) When I tried to sense his energy level, it was like I looked at a dark abyss and like the abyss itself stared at me. Also, his energy had a cold feeling full of anger and hatred.(I think it was a soul eater) My body freeze I could not even blink with my eyes. At that moment, he wrapped the lamp on the terrace with his body and then I notice that it did not leave a shadow behind it, nor did the light reflect on it.(the perfect black)

Suddenly the bulb began to blink, then I realized that it was eating light (energy) and the same fate of the bulb was waiting for me. I tried to use my return technique, but when I opened my eyes I was still there. Obviously from the shock or his influence, I could not go back. I had fallen to the ground beside the table, turned back as I saw my parents stare at me, why I am on the ground with this scared expression on my face. Apparently they did not see it. I turned back to him and saw the lamp go out, and it rushed for me. At this point, it seemed as if time stopped or I just thought so fast. At this final moment, I thought of my best friend (my cat) who would be waiting for me to come back. His shadow was only a few millimeters from my eye when I tried for the last time to come back. Click. I was successful but it was by a hair's breadth. I woke up in bed, but obviously the connection was not yet completely broken because I heard my family(not my version) horrible screams and felt his(my other me) pain. He had killed them out of rage because I had slipped away from him, once more.

Note: In the morning I was wondering what would happen if he had caught me. I got an answer faster than I thought. The Voice whispered in my mind "turn on the TV"! I switched on the TV to see what will happen. The TV powered on discovery channel (nobody at home watch it ), in a moment that they were broadcasting a medical show about people in "awake coma". How their bodies were here, but their souls were gone (just an empty shell). So the answer to my question was loud and clear.

p.s. I still feel somehow responsible for their 'death'(this is worse than dead, there souls were devoured) In result I get a PTSD and several Phobias. If I had not gone there, they would still be alive.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder
Dec 2011

The Awakening

For a long time after the last event, I kept wondering whether everything that I have been experienced so far is true or not, but this time as well the answer wasn't too late.

One evening at 6 o'clock around Christmas, grandfather, my brother and his son (Ivo) came to visit. I felt tired and so I decided to take a nap. Of course my cat also had such an idea. As I fell asleep suddenly I woke up. I was upright and wondered why I got up. Somehow I felt lighter than usual. I turned to the bed and got a shocked expression. I was still on the bed, sleeping, and the cat was sleeping beside me. Then I realized what it was about, I was out of my body. The feeling was very strange to see yourself from the side.

Apparently it took a little more time for my mind to wake up completely. The feeling was amazing. Suddenly I began to see audio waves, microwaves, x-rays,IR waves, radio waves as small threads of colorful light. There was so much light all around me. I was looking around and thought about how much information there is around us (it's hard to describe in words). But I did not perceive it simply as light, but rather understand it directly (perhaps because my mind was working at a higher frequency of perception) If I tap on a single thread, I understand all the information that it carry, even if it was on different language. It was strange to hear millions of voices and understand them(to my surprise i understood all the languages as well).

My perception also changed, everything was emitting energy waves: trees, animals, people. I could see them at a great distance(like 2-3 km/miles), my vision become 360 degree(that is really hard to explain), and if I were focusing on one house, I could zoom in to people and hear exactly what they were talking about and even could see the energy flowing through their chakra points. I could feel energy streams all around me(like the earth pulse itself).

Suddenly, as if my subconscious whispered something in my mind, "open the door." I said aloud "open" and a door on my left side appeared on the wall. I slowly opened it and went inside, there were stairs and a corridor ahead. Then I turned left and before me appeared something like an elongated but narrow room. There was a window, a sofa, a desk with a chair and a door further in. I looked at the window, and through it was the living room.(it seems that was some kind of remote viewing) I was about a meter above the living room. It was at this very moment that Ivo was running around asking for something and Grandpa wanted to give him a present. It was very loud and lively. I wanted peace, so I said 'quiet' and run my finger across the glass. The window blurred and the sound vanished completely.

The whole room and everything in it was made of pure white crystal. I decided to lie down on the couch, which seemed extremely uncomfortable because of the straight crystal edges. But when I lay down my ideas turned upside down, it was the most comfortable sofa I had lay on. Interestingly, the crystal took the shape of the my body (smart crystal). If I had stayed a little longer, I would probably have fallen asleep. For a moment I had the feeling that I had been many times in this place.

I got to look at the rest of the room. There were lots of scattered sheets of paper and books on my desk that I did not pay much attention to (it was a mistake, maybe they contained important information about me). My attention took the other door in the room. At first glance it seemed perfectly normal. I opened it, and another door appeared behind her. The second door was white, slightly scratched with an old handle like a room in an apartment. I opened it carefully, and there was an ordinary room behind it. It looked like a bedroom, and a cat was standing on the bed. I showed my head in the room to look at her better, the cat sharpened her ears and her eyes as if she had seen a ghost. I closed the door as I knew what was going on. The first door led to another space, and the second door was an entrance. I closed the two doors and decided to test this theory. I thought about another space, and I remembered the evil thing from last time unintentionally. I opened the first door and behind it a black 'metal'(I say metal but it was some unknown material which just looked metallic) door, all covered in letters. There were a large number of locks, padlocks and chains. Touching the door, I sensed an ominous feeling, but he/it had also felt me. Then I heard a voice directly in my head, "Release Me...", its energy was impressive even behind the door. I told him that even if I wanted to release him, I could not do it. But he said to look at my pockets, then I felt something rumbling in my right pocket. I reached into my pocket and pulled out keys on a chain. They were made of the same material as the door and were as numerous as the locks. They were black handmade (antique) and on each key there was a letter (like the door). Even in that form I still can't understand the meaning of the letters. Then I understood why he so much wanted me, because I only had the skills to release him.

If he had caught me then he would be free now. I told him I would not release him because he was evil and would bring total chaos. Then he got angry and tried to force me to open it. I used all my available power to reject it from my mind by closing the outer door and quickly thinking of another space whatever it was. At the last moment, I felt the enormous rage that I was slipping away from him for the third time (it cursed me). I opened the door again, and a simple pink door appeared behind her. The bad energy disappeared. I had used too much of my strength, my legs were shaking, and my world was spinning. I was on the verge of fainting, I had to quickly get to my body. Standing on the wall, I came out of this space back into my room. Then I thought about how I had to go back to my body. I did not have much time, so I tried the classic way. I jumped and dived in it. It worked because I woke up immediately. Then I realized that all that I have experienced is true. That was the proof I was looking for.

Note1: My spirit body was an after image of my physical body and I wasn't floating like a ghost.

Note2: The Crystal room was my personal interdimensional space. It was in a multi-dimensional bubble between all spaces / realities.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
This was not an attempt to a dialogue!

If you post a thread on a forum it is an attempt to start a dialogue, if you don't want that then post in the blog section so that people know you don't want dialogue.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
If you post a thread on a forum it is an attempt to start a dialogue, if you don't want that then post in the blog section so that people know you don't want dialogue.

That response wasn't directed at you, why you feel offended And yeah I will request from admin to move it somewhere else.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
That response wasn't directed at you, why you feel offended And yeah I will request from admin to move it somewhere else.

Not feeling offended, just confused about your attitude.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:10 AM
Knower

Reality Shifter;

I feel you.

Take a look at some of what I've posted on here, about my dreams and what not. I have a feeling you'll feel a little less alone after you read through some of them.

As for your journey, it seems interesting.

If I could offer a word of advice? Don't get so caught up in your own details. Also, I think the messages from your dreams are clear but your ego and distractions with the micro-details are keeping you from seeing it clearly.

Can't wait to hear about 2013.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Pathfinder
This forum can seriously rename itself from spiritual to UNspiritual!