Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Suspended
Guide
Seeing the bigger picture

I think I see the bigger picture of this twin flame phenomenan.

So... Twin flames are two separate people with almost same personally, but different way of expressing self. They share the same soul.

The soul = unconditional love
The two people share the same soul. So they share the same unconditional love activity and vibration.

It's like a wavelength... Anytime you feel your twin flame, you're merging and can merge if you want to. Just feel and breathe the inner world of the soul the twin fames share.

Unconditional love vibration matched perfectly with another human being = twin fames.
It's still a little confusing butt the point is that twin flames are NOT separate. Ever. Can't leave them. You might get "vacations" for probanaly up to a year. I haven't got a vacation past a year yet so I'll leave it at that.

So what is the mission?
There's so much soul connection but what for?

Im pretty sure the mission is to let love in, so you can heal yourself. I'm pretty sure God will allow you to be a healer if you can prove you can heal yourself.

That's part of the mission is healing yourself. And to do heal yourself you must detach from the twin flame drama.

This isnt about drama, negative doubts, etc.

It's important to see the big picture. To accept things and situations and regrts as they are so you can heal and leave them in the past. And eventually you can forget about all hurts. In the process of healing...

And while you heal yourself you heal your twin flame at the same time because we'll, replica soul. Same soul.

You vibrate higher and higher and your counterpart has no choice but to elevate too, and they'll wondering where it is coming from. 😁
This is the fun part. But it's importnt to go with the flow!

Do away with negative mindsets. So you can live a. Happy life no matter what happens. It's not a ****th life or a ****ty experience, it's your own negative mindset... Overcome. Rise above.

Ok so this is what's on my mind would anyone like to talk about souls, soul connections, and or telepathy? 🙂
Old 04-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Master
Seeing the bigger picture is always important, it can actually help to get to a higher vibration. Most people find it difficult, me too at times of course, because ego gets in the way.
As such -it being helpful- it is also handy if you can do that with a TF connection.

Unconditional love doesn't hinge on a TF. You may -and should- experience it with them, yes, but you can also experience it solo, including when you haven't met your TF or aren't together with them (anymore).
You don't need them to feel it. I didn't get that particular distinction from your post, but maybe you meant it slightly different.

If you heal, grow, learn etc. they will be affected by it, yes, but not to the point that you can make them go through the same as you are going through. Everyone has free will, and if they're not open to it, not ready, or resisting, nothing much will happen. It will become available to them so that when they're ready to accept it, it could go faster.
But it's also this way with your Soul group: what you learn, they learn as well, and vice versa. That's the benefit of a Soul group: you don't have to experience everything yourself as a Soul in order to grow.
It's a good thing that both you and them have this free will, otherwise you couldn't continue your growth either if they are resistant to it. It doesn't quite work that way.
So they do have choice, as do you, and thank goodness for that!

The mission... not that difficult... to help raise the vibration on the planet. But you'd have to be able to rise above the ego in order for that to happen, which is also required of TFs, and one of the biggest difficulties for people.
This is also why we don't need everyone to be a TF in this lifetime: if we have a critical mass of TFs who raise the vibration of love on the planet, the rest will begin to follow suit. Some faster as others as again everyone has free will. But same story: it will be available to everyone so once people are ready and able to allow it in, it will go much faster for them than it did for the first ones. The forerunners always have the most difficult path.
The vibration has already risen on the planet, incl. the Schumann resonance, which is also the reason that (some) people are now ready to be a TF. This truly is relatively new.
TFs should help the ascension process along, keep it going, accelerate it etc.
Very few are as of yet ready for that as most get too stuck in ego, if they're TFs to begin with. TFs do not occur nearly as often as most want to believe, and this believe is again... ego.
Most people seem to not even understand the purpose of TFs, think it's about the ultimate love relationship. In a way it is, but at the same time it isn't as it isn't about that, it's about the purpose.
In order to understand all that I guess it's imperative you can see the bigger picture which has proven to be difficult for many, again because of ego.

I don't mean any of this as judgement. It's just sheer logic that you cannot see the bigger picture and detach more from ego -which is required for that- if you're still dealing with a lot and/or big personal issues.
And that's not a problem either, we all are there or have been there. It just means you got to work on personal growth & development, work your way through it.
In a way you could say "Getting ready to get ready."
Old 07-05-2019, 02:11 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hey Faitycrystal, I just realized I was already in Union with my twin flame. I'm wondering though what this means.... Does it mean there's nothing left to do as far as the twin flame relationship goes? That's what I'm leaning towards. Nothing left to do but experience the waves of love as they come and to let them go as they go. Have you been in Union?

You seem to have a good grasp on it too so I'm curious
Old 07-05-2019, 09:32 AM
Master
I've been in a love relationship with him for a year and a half, so yes, we have been in union.
But I don't feel that you can then fulfill the purpose if you break up. I feel you have to remain together in order to do that. The high love vibration goes down like a brick when you're not together anymore. When in union you continuously nourish and inspire one another. That aspect is gone when you're alone.
Plus, when together you also have the sexual energy which is enormous and its power not to be underestimated. I'm not talking lust of course.
The way I see it is that when alone, yes you can spread love, but not on the same level. When you're in a love relationship you build, you grow because of the other and through one another.
You may be whole on your own, but in relationship you add something extra to each other. I suppose what some call the 3rd energy which then can create incredibly beautiful things. Together you are more than the sum of 1+1=2.

When not in connection anymore I guess what you should do is fulfill your own journey and destiny. You can still of course add to help raise the frequency on the planet by doing what you do and being who you are. Plenty of work to be done when it comes to spreading love!
In spite of that, I do feel you lose that power of 1+1 is more than 2.

Must also say that I don't think that if you met your (alleged) TF you are/were in union. Union to me means being in a love relationship.
We all have friends, we all have had love relationships, so we all know the difference between those. I believe it's the same with TFs. It's the love, being in love part, that creates that enormous power. Intimacy & sex adds to that (not lust). If you could have the same thing with a friend no one would be looking for a partner anymore. It's not the same.
Just adding that to make that distinction. Nothing personal, I cannot recall your situation. But I know some people think that meeting or being friends is TF union.
But a TF is the other half of your soul, the one you split with when we got a physical vessel, and that's why and when the longing to merge again was created. So with a TF you have a deep, intense desire to 'merge' on all levels, including the physical. That's when that magickal energy is created.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:56 AM
Knower
Well put m. Tesla.
I am currently in the process of letting the love in, which is proving to be a much more difficult task than I could have imagined. I was involved with someone in my past who I can best describe as a parasitic or false twin. To be honest, I had no business getting involved with this person, but the heart wants what it wants I guess.

I spent 3 years of my life completely consumed by this man. I would exhaust all my energy into him because my TF energy was attached to him. I believed without a doubt this man was my TF. The relationship, brought nothing but pain from the beginning, a pain that got worse and worse with time. One day I completely broke down. I had finally had reached my limit. I prayed with every once of my being to help get me out of that situation, I needed divine intervention. God instantly sent me a sense of peace and got me a job. Immediately from the moment I saw the job posting my TF energy had manifested itself through that. More specifically it attached itself to the owner of the company. At 1st I was completely numb to its presence. I wanted nothing to do with anything tf related. I avoided this person like the plague anytime I was alone with him I wanted nothing more than to get away. After about a month or two he said something that got through to me and I slowly was able to accept that we shared a unique bond. The false twin seemed to no longer cross my mind.

A few months later I saw my false twin. I ended our messed up relationship rather aggressively. This was over 3 years ago and I haven't seen him since.

I continued to work for my twin for the next year or 2. Our bond grew during this time, I was always favored by him. Still I was cautious and tried to denied the unique connection we share. Eventually I left the job because our tension became to much for me & scared me. That was over a year and 1/2 ago and we are still in each others lives. We went about 8 months with no contact. During this time I became scared and blocked my heart and chased any thought of him out of my head. I was able to focus on myself and told myself he was no longer apart of my life. New years he contacted me and I realised how excited I was to hear from him. We have seen each other a few times this year and I decided that I was going to allow myself to love and trust with no expectations and no fear. I was making progress but ended up blocking him out again which is where i remain.

Sorry that was so long but it sounds like you know what you are talking about so I was hoping u might have advice for me.

Also I am interested in discussing souls, soul connections, telepathy, anything really.

Thanks all, advice is always appreciated
Old 10-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Master
Years ago when I first learnt about the tf theory I came to think of how a good relationship will be and here is the answer especially re: tf - Your pairing over time will raise you up as opposed to knock you down. You will become a better versions of yourselves together. This is the ultimate tf pathway. I do not say this lightly I have known my twin for most of my life, we have been together in union for 7 years. We are moving closer together everyday.

Sometimes in a union such as this, there will be circumstances that stand in the way of the couple and believe me a real twin flame union will suffer this at some point in time. It grounds the love and helps to release any patterning that no longer serves the pair.

The truth is we don't come in to union perfect, if this was the case all twins would immediately be together.

The bigger picture is love - yet the mission is part of this love. The mission is held by this love.

I do agree re the elevation I think that what one twin works on the other will benefit from. In fact I can say that I have actually witnessed this in my own pairing.

Also the other thing about union is that it is not until the fog clears that the truth of the pairing is revealed. When all is said and done and the love becomes the only thing that there is the twins will know, because they can feel it.

Of course as with everything we all have opinions and beliefs re the twin flame notion, yet the truth is that the only one's that really know the truth and how it works are the spiritual ones, angels, universe, whatever higher order that you believe in.

I never knew of twin flames way back when I met him, yet I knew I loved my twin. I always knew I loved him, he said that he knew too, just felt that it was too early. It is also my understanding that until physicality has been experienced the tf strand does not get fully activated.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Well put m. Tesla.
I am currently in the process of letting the love in, which is proving to be a much more difficult task than I could have imagined. I was involved with someone in my past who I can best describe as a parasitic or false twin. To be honest, I had no business getting involved with this person, but the heart wants what it wants I guess.

I spent 3 years of my life completely consumed by this man. I would exhaust all my energy into him because my TF energy was attached to him. I believed without a doubt this man was my TF. The relationship, brought nothing but pain from the beginning, a pain that got worse and worse with time. One day I completely broke down. I had finally had reached my limit. I prayed with every once of my being to help get me out of that situation, I needed divine intervention. God instantly sent me a sense of peace and got me a job. Immediately from the moment I saw the job posting my TF energy had manifested itself through that. More specifically it attached itself to the owner of the company. At 1st I was completely numb to its presence. I wanted nothing to do with anything tf related. I avoided this person like the plague anytime I was alone with him I wanted nothing more than to get away. After about a month or two he said something that got through to me and I slowly was able to accept that we shared a unique bond. The false twin seemed to no longer cross my mind.

A few months later I saw my false twin. I ended our messed up relationship rather aggressively. This was over 3 years ago and I haven't seen him since.

I continued to work for my twin for the next year or 2. Our bond grew during this time, I was always favored by him. Still I was cautious and tried to denied the unique connection we share. Eventually I left the job because our tension became to much for me & scared me. That was over a year and 1/2 ago and we are still in each others lives. We went about 8 months with no contact. During this time I became scared and blocked my heart and chased any thought of him out of my head. I was able to focus on myself and told myself he was no longer apart of my life. New years he contacted me and I realised how excited I was to hear from him. We have seen each other a few times this year and I decided that I was going to allow myself to love and trust with no expectations and no fear. I was making progress but ended up blocking him out again which is where i remain.

Sorry that was so long but it sounds like you know what you are talking about so I was hoping u might have advice for me.

Also I am interested in discussing souls, soul connections, telepathy, anything really.

Thanks all, advice is always appreciated

I always say trust that everything is happening as it should be. When I was young my great gran who was a very powerful psychic told me that if you love someone set them free, she said that true, real love will always come back to you. She also told me about the mess that I would get myself into. Unfortunately I took what she said with a pinch of salt.

However she was right on most of it, and that's the rub, even when we know, we sometimes run into relationships that pain us. We dance with our twin, till the dance fizzles out and we feel more seperated than together.

Yet fate is fate and all soul connection are just that, in some ways maybe we are following a map of our own life and sometimes we get lost. Yet, ultimately and always in line with divinity and divine timing we come back to who we are meant to be with and where we are meant to be in the end. Even if the journey is harsh and difficult.

So where you have blocked him, is where you need to be right now. Trust in yourself, if your's is a genuine tf relationship, you will not be able to break the bond. Just as the sun rises in the sky, your connection will follow it's natural course.

There is no other that can tell you how this ought to be for you either, only you. Time will tell and as you look back on your story you will understand everything for what it is.