Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Deactivated Account

It can be, especially for the ego. The archons will use that.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Master

Quote:
“ Hey there! I find it all insulting and crude TOO! just saying that this is what the ignorant ones have done...I didn't do it...I am just pointing out where Christians got Satan from...that is all. No disrespect was ever intended and I apologise profusely...just showing how the false ideologies of man can warp stuff into unrecognisable things...as you have witnessed yourself. “

Hey, Shivani, absolutely no need to apologise, I’m not pointing fingers at you, unless of course you were a Church Father several centuries ago, in which case, shame on you, ahaha :)

I’m sort of ambivalent about the whole Yahweh vs Satan thing, might be a sort of false dichotomy, a sort of good cop vs bad cop act to deceive people, but I can’t know for sure.

Quote:
“I am not "demonizing" Abrahamic religions...I am just exponding the truth as I understand it to be...which may be TOTALLY different to how you understand it to be...and to you, I am "demonizing" but to me, I am "relating" and to Brahman Absolute, it is "who f*ing CARES? there is no Ashtaroth, no Inanna, no Annunaki, no Devas, no God, no Goetia, no demons, no Spiritual Forum, so shut the hell up and go meditate until your samadhi becomes a permanent, effortless experience".

Well, I said that because I was guilty of this in the past and it took many years of gentle persuasion (by the Denizens of Heaven) to make me realise the error of my ways. I guess, I was projecting, apologies if this doesn’t apply to you.

For me personally, I used to be a hardcore anti-theist and used to harbour an intense hatred for the Judaic God and all the religions built on his worship. Slowly and gently, the Heavenly beings I was in contact with, helped me realise my mistake. I am not referring to you (sorry if this wasn’t clear), when I talk about demonization, all religions have been guilty of making demons out of the gods of “the other” in the past.

A classical example is how the Devas are gods in Hinduism and the Asuras demons, whether in Ancient Persia, it was the other way round. I suspect something similar is going on here with the whole God vs Satan or Angels vs Demons dichotomy. I myself don’t care about the species or physical appearance of the higher beings involved, I go by moral character.

It has been my experience, that the gods of Heaven are largely selfless and loving, whereas the gods of the underworld are self-serving and deceitful. It may be an oversimplification, but for my own cognitive purposes I’ll use this as a general rule of thumb. As it happens, this matches the classical monotheistic view of an eternal battle between Heaven and the Underworld and the beings that inhabit each realm. I must admit, this came as a huge surprise to me and I’ve struggled with its implications for a long time.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
It can be, especially for the ego. The archons will use that.

Or as i understand it all, the archons "are" our ego.
Probably as you may well know, we are created in gods own image, & God does not have an ego, & so neither do we.

Archons are constantly & discretely around us moment by moment & to fool & deceive us, they act as our ego & or a false higherself of ours.

By acting as our ego or as a higherself of ours, it allows the dark "beings/archons" to express what they want from/through us.
People hear discrete voices within their minds & BLINDLY believe that they are communicating with another side to us.."sub'consciousness" or even a higher part of our being..."higherself". But if we are the 100% conscious Soulself, as in god's image, then how can the 100% conscious Soulself, have a higherself.
We are created in God's very image, & God does not have or need a higher self so why would "we" need a higherself...
For the "self" to be of a "higherself" we only have to constantly be in total harmony with God's "way of love"...& the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" takes care of the rest.

Because of that great law, all "reap as they sow"....the morally righteous, exponentially become more radiant loving & abundant.
And the unlovingly imoral, become exponentially less radiant & abundant....
...SPIRITUAL LAW '101'

All we need is our God given built in love, & simply to ignore all unloving external archon/dark influences.

The 2000 year old Biblical prayer partly reads,
Quote.....
"Do not lead us into temptation, but lead us from sin"
...... Un'quote
"FROM SIN"...meaning from the SINFUL.

& in the prayer brought through James Padgett from Jesus. It reads...
Quote.....
"Keep us in the shadow of Your Love every hour and moment of our lives and help us to overcome all the temptations of the flesh, and the influence of the powers of the evil ones, which so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from You to the pleasures and allurements of this world"
....... Un'quote.

The second lords prayer says it all.

REGARDS NEIL.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

That we can certainly agree on. Still, demonizing Christianity (or Judaism and Islam) is wrong for the same reason, that demonising the Sumerian and/or Hindu gods is. In actual fact they all worship the Elohim (which is plural, the singular form being Eloh/Allah), so it can’t be all bad.
The sumerians say their gods came from a planet called nibiru, these 'gods' are what we call aliens. And it appears these aliens have been messing with human genetics for a while until they could make a slave race and the nephalim, royal bloodlines etc are here to keep us in control. Im sorry to say but if something comes from another planet its an alien, not an all powerful god.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
The sumerians say their gods came from a planet called nibiru, these 'gods' are what we call aliens. And it appears these aliens have been messing with human genetics for a while until they could make a slave race and the nephalim, royal bloodlines etc are here to keep us in control. Im sorry to say but if something comes from another planet its an alien, not an all powerful god.

Or just maybe they are very dark minded spiritual beings that are masquerading as aliens, gods, demierge, arck angels etc.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:

All that is highly debatable, to say the least. I am well aware of what David Icke or Zecharia Sitchin has to say on the matter, I don't think any actual Sumerian/Assyrian expert would accept any of their interpretations.

As much as I respect both, the idea that the Anunnaki for instance were reptilians, is laughable. Clearly not the case. From all the depictions we have of them, they were basically very tall humans, immensely strong. Inanna, for instance, who I'm well familiar with, is usually depicted leading a lion on a leash, as if it were a kitten. Clearly, they have tinkered with human DNA and improved upon it, but that's hardly a sign of malevolence. From what we know, we can thank them for all the gifts of civilisation, they were our original creators and teachers, until they left earth thousands of years ago. I suspect they no longer have physical bodies and exist as pure light, in an ascended state, but I could be wrong about that.
Old 15-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies, how do we know they arent demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid
An interesting question that carries with it the idea of obedience. However in light of this guides are only guides and carry no power.

Do people believe what they hear remember this is only a conversation imo. Obviously hearing is input and supports reality we accept. Still it should remain only a conversation with no force to it. It is an electrical impulse or signal. Personally, I've never felt or have been aware of having a guide and probably most of us haven't, though I would like to have the observational experience so I could have a frame of reference, but (if) the number is very large no such experiencing with no communication, there is no deceiving being done. Is there the belief one must do what guides tell them? If I do not obey the highest spirit, would one obey a lesser one. Hopefully people are able to reject what is false.
Old 15-04-2019, 04:31 PM
ImthatIm

Lucifer
Isiah 14:12 KJV

Lucifer translation from Hebrew = heylel (In the sense of brightness)
Heylel comes from the Hebrew root word Halal. a prime root (To be clear in sound or color, to shine, to make a show, to boast, to be foolish, to stultify.)
Old 15-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

And if these aliens have access to the Tree of Life while humans have been kicked out of that place and forbidden to approach it, what are they?
Old 15-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Knower
i have seen lightworker's talking about archons, im just a truth seeker observing to see the bigger picture but oddly enough they just continue and still do the light work, i think they see them as very active and like a pest but have no power over them. it's a bit like with demonologists they opening admit negative entities exist and feed like a vampire off people's energies and all this psychic attack's but yet just carry on, it's like they know how this is working on a level that the normal people reporting the experiences dont see. it's all very intresting but i can safely say from my research there is negative entities active right now and i think you have to be in the right mindset to avoid or overcome this.