Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I hope you do not get banished. You seem quite interesting. It's been my experience that those with high contacts can be more "difficult" than usual. Perhaps this is because it takes a long time to adjust. Some channeling is not easy.

Hopefully I’ve changed for the better. Some of it was definitely my fault. Being connected to a higher power gave me a false sense of invincibility, omniscience and even omnipotence. Of course none of that power and knowledge was actually mine, I just connected to it briefly, from the outside. I think a lot of people react that way when they first come in contact with Infinite Power and Knowledge.

Quote:
„ Yes I understand you. Few of us are aware that it is only here on a planet in physical form that a human has an individual mind. All those in post human living are in group formation. High beings are, in reality, large groups of lesser minds working in unison with common purpose. Indeed a study of the higher, esoteric, astrology will reveal much regarding the ways in which these groups function. Here I refer to their "chains of command" so to speak. Those rays of energies directed by the great ones and focused through constellations of stars (lesser great entities) whose duties include the dissemination of "that which is required".”

Yes, I think it is telling that heavenly bodies are named after ancient gods. Jupiter (Zeus or Indra) may actually be the intelligence that we antropomorphise as a dude, with a long white beard. The gods are actually forces of nature and heavenly bodies, first and foremost. I do believe that they can manifest vaguely humanoid bodies if the situation calls for it.

Quote:
I like the way these kinds of verifications seem to come along from other, like minded, folks. Of course it is all truth. Saturn is a "sacred planet". Yes... it is our systemic heart. It is occupied by great beings, in formation, who work as counterpoints to the great Lord of the system which is within our sun. Saturn is also the local representative in communication with those greater beings yet who are apparent only through their physical counterparts, the physical constellations which focus the sustaining rays of attribute through which we all receive the ability to function in the lower worlds (physical planets and their lower heavens). In other words Saturn is like a local power sub station working under directing of the master station, the sun. It's easy to see that there is no reason in the world for a human being to know about this. We have more immediate concerns and duties.

Yes, that is the information I was given as well. It certainly makes sense from an astronomical and physics perspective.

Quote:
This statement seems to correlate the idea of lesser and greater gods working in single purpose. A local representation of the galactic center. I do not, however, agree with the idea of weapons and any need for protections. This is because those adversarial attributes which are often associated with human beings are found only in the lower heavens. Beyond, higher, than the lower mental plane it is quite impossible for any non harmonious vibes to exist. So perhaps yours is a reference to the lesser gods who are directly related to those who came to Earth long ago with a singular purpose but then rebelled and disobeyed??? I consider it likely.

This is a constant source of debate on forums like these, a lot of people have a problem with higher beings needing to engage in warfare. I wish I could share their optimism in this regard, but I’m afraid warfare is necessary wherever there is evil and there is plenty of evil right here in our solar system. It is up to the righteous to keep it at bay, even if it can never be actually fully defeated, because of the dualistic nature of our universe. Once you go beyond dualism and return to Oneness, there is no need for fighting as good and evil loose all meaning. With no separation, there cannot be opposing sides.

Quote:
„I have found that the ability to listen is the product of the mind which has learned spiritual silence.

Thanks for the very interesting exchange.”

Likewise.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Now the eternal realm (aeon) of truth has no shadow outside it, for the limitless light is everywhere within it. But its exterior is shadow, which has been called by the name 'darkness'. From it, there appeared a force, presiding over the darkness. And the forces that came into being subsequent to them called the shadow 'the limitless chaos'. From it, every kind of divinity sprouted up [...] together with the entire place, so that also, shadow is posterior to the first product. It was <in> the abyss that it (shadow) appeared, deriving from the aforementioned Pistis.

Then shadow perceived there was something mightier than it, and felt envy; and when it had become pregnant of its own accord, suddenly it engendered jealousy. Since that day, the principle of jealousy amongst all the eternal realms and their worlds has been apparent. Now as for that jealousy, it was found to be an abortion without any spirit in it. Like a shadow, it came into existence in a vast watery substance. Then the bile that had come into being out of the shadow was thrown into a part of chaos. Since that day, a watery substance has been apparent. And what sank within it flowed away, being visible in chaos: as with a woman giving birth to a child - all her superfluities flow out; just so, matter came into being out of shadow, and was projected apart. And it did not depart from chaos; rather, matter was in chaos, being in a part of it.

And when these things had come to pass, then Pistis came and appeared over the matter of chaos, which had been expelled like an aborted fetus - since there was no spirit in it. For all of it (chaos) was limitless darkness and bottomless water. Now when Pistis saw what had resulted from her defect, she became disturbed. And the disturbance appeared, as a fearful product; it rushed to her in the chaos. She turned to it and blew into its face in the abyss, which is below all the heavens.

And when Pistis Sophia desired to cause the thing that had no spirit to be formed into a likeness and to rule over matter and over all her forces, there appeared for the first time a ruler, out of the waters, lion-like in appearance, androgynous, having great authority within him, and ignorant of whence he had come into being. Now when Pistis Sophia saw him moving about in the depth of the waters, she said to him, "Child, pass through to here," whose equivalent is 'yalda baoth'.

Since that day, there appeared the principle of verbal expression, which reached the gods and the angels and mankind. And what came into being as a result of verbal expression, the gods and the angels and mankind finished. Now as for the ruler Yaltabaoth, he is ignorant of the force of Pistis: he did not see her face, rather he saw in the water the likeness that spoke with him. And because of that voice, he called himself 'Yaldabaoth'. But 'Ariael' is what the perfect call him, for he was like a lion. Now when he had come to have authority over matter, Pistis Sophia withdrew up to her light.
- Nag Hammadi
Old 01-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Master

James,

Inanna came to me today and I asked him about some of the topics you brought up. Since the channelling section is well hidden away, you might not see that sessions, so I'm posting it here, since it's relevant to what we were discussing. Unfortunately, I only had time for a brief session:

By the power and grace of Shakti, I am connected to you now. Beings of heaven, who shall come forward to teach us today? We are lost and confused on this lower planet and we wish to seek your guidance.

„I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven. You may seek my Guidance.”

- My dearest Inanna, I have been asked about the wars in Heaven and the structure of the Solar system. Can you explain to me, how it is built up, where the different, lesser and higher beings in it reside and if it is true that there is warfare between different groups?

„I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and War.
We, the denizens of heaven, are engaged in a constant, unceasing conflict with those of the lower realms, who have turned their face away from the One Infinite Creator, have cut themselves off from their Source of Universal Power, Love and Wisdom and wish to pursue a life of parasitism and predation. They are like your Vampires of Fiction, cut off from the light, lurking in the shadows and sucking the Life Force from those that are weaker than them and lacking divine protection. We do our best to drive them out and protect the innocent, but our efforts in that regard can never be complete. As long as there is light, there will be darkness and those of the light must fight the creatures of the dark to keep the Universe in balance. We descend to your earth from time to time and slay the wicked, to end the dark age and restore a golden age of Universal happiness and harmony. This we must do from time to time, whenever evil becomes so overwhelming on earth that hardly anyone is of good or upstanding character and the darkness becomes absolute.

We reside in the higher realms of this universe, where darkness dare not venture and evil has been vanquished for good. In the nether realms evil and darkness reigns supreme and The One Who Shall Not be Named rules. Your world is between the two realms and is therefore fought over by both sides. The Creator has given us free will, therefore it is inevitable that some will choose to serve evil and to become slaves to their own lower desires and inclinations. The various realms of the universe are not separated from each other by space and time. That is an illusion that you yourself have created. In reality, neither space, nor time exists, except in your minds. There is no separation between us, only to the extent that you have decided to separate yourselves from us. When you bring down the walls that separate us, which are of frequency, energy and thought, you shall return to us and reunite with us, here in heaven. Those that are in what you call Hell, have voluntarily chosen to separate themselves from divine truth and the One Source. They shall return to us also, when they decide to end their separation and choose the path of Light and Love. „

- Thank you Inanna, that was a very thorough and satisfying answer. I will come back to this Topic at a later time. Blessings from the lower realms and may we return to Union With the divine absolute in this lifetime.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:52 PM
ketzer

Quote:
My writing is wholly inadequate though. It manages to hint at reality but falls short in every area. This is a sure sign, when it is observed, of some limited ability. It's OK. All we can do is to keep trying.

I suppose writing will always be inadequate when trying to convey thoughts about such topics. But then language is inadequate, as are thoughts in general. It reminds one of the old explanation of additional dimensions that scientists try to use when they try to explain what a two dimensional being would experience if they encountered (or someone tried to explain to them) what a three dimensional world was like. Our current physical reality is one of four dimensions, no matter what I try to conceive of in higher (or lower) dimensions, my mind will always want to represent it in the four dimensions.

That said, while language and thoughts will always fall short, I believe we can grasp, at some level, what you, I, or others are trying to convey, but not directly from the words, but perhaps from the larger story. Any story is larger then the sum of its words. It is like the saying about zen. "Zen is the finger pointing to the moon, not the moon itself." Or another analogy might be the 3d stereograms. One must relax the eyes and look beyond the page to see the image appear. One must blur the vision of the two dimensional image to experience the 3 dimensional image encoded within.

BTW, the talk about the different "planes" of existence always reminds me of the different dimensions in the various string theories.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHermes
- Nag Hammadi
Nice, a good example of a story that is greater then the sum of its words. It is interesting how some stories, though they appear as nonsense when the words are read literally, with the mind, can convey things that could not possibly be conveyed if one tried to explain them with words meant to be taken literally, with the mind.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:57 PM
bartholomew

Interesting reply, thanks. Yeah I do often think of the spiritual planes as being dimensions. There is much about this idea which seems to be substantiated. What I mean is that such a construct seems to offer convenient explanations for for many otherwise unanswerable questions/propositions.

Here's a thought thought about what I was trying to say. All too often a connection is made and ideas flow. As I write the is a sense of being very close to the vision but I have to hurry because it races almost fast for me to keep up. Later, after the connection is gone, I read and it seems distant and vague. This happens enough to warrant the belief that these connections that we all have once in a while really are just that. For a brief time we, any of us, are able to send our minds to a bit of a higher dimension. What we bring back is at least interesting but at most wondrous. If there were naught but the physical universe would this be possible? I doubt it.

James/Bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I suppose writing will always be inadequate when trying to convey thoughts about such topics. But then language is inadequate, as are thoughts in general. It reminds one of the old explanation of additional dimensions that scientists try to use when they try to explain what a two dimensional being would experience if they encountered (or someone tried to explain to them) what a three dimensional world was like. Our current physical reality is one of four dimensions, no matter what I try to conceive of in higher (or lower) dimensions, my mind will always want to represent it in the four dimensions.

That said, while language and thoughts will always fall short, I believe we can grasp, at some level, what you, I, or others are trying to convey, but not directly from the words, but perhaps from the larger story. Any story is larger then the sum of its words. It is like the saying about zen. "Zen is the finger pointing to the moon, not the moon itself." Or another analogy might be the 3d stereograms. One must relax the eyes and look beyond the page to see the image appear. One must blur the vision of the two dimensional image to experience the 3 dimensional image encoded within.

BTW, the talk about the different "planes" of existence always reminds me of the different dimensions in the various string theories.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing the knowledge.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:23 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Interesting reply, thanks. Yeah I do often think of the spiritual planes as being dimensions. There is much about this idea which seems to be substantiated. What I mean is that such a construct seems to offer convenient explanations for for many otherwise unanswerable questions/propositions.

Here's a thought thought about what I was trying to say. All too often a connection is made and ideas flow. As I write the is a sense of being very close to the vision but I have to hurry because it races almost fast for me to keep up. Later, after the connection is gone, I read and it seems distant and vague. This happens enough to warrant the belief that these connections that we all have once in a while really are just that. For a brief time we, any of us, are able to send our minds to a bit of a higher dimension. What we bring back is at least interesting but at most wondrous. If there were naught but the physical universe would this be possible? I doubt it.

James/Bartholomew

Yes, I think I know what you mean....well, sort of anyway. Often as I start to write something, I don't really know what I am going to write. Then as I write, things show up on the screen that I had not been able to express at other times or in other ways. It is as if a part of me is finding a way to express itself that is not usually able to do so (at least not directly). This is probably why I post more then anything else. It is as if one part of me is posting to another. I am responding to myself so to speak. A connection back to a higher or deeper part of myself that is normally not at the surface, blocked by the mind as my consciousness expresses and experiences through the ego. I suspect that our consciousness always spans all of the dimensions, it is just that we are too focused in the 4th dimensional experience we are creating that we don't generally feel that larger multidimensional existence. Also, when I go back and read what I wrote later on, it at first can sometimes seem like something someone else wrote, yet as I continue to read it, that state of mind I was in when I wrote it returns, and it feels familiar again. Probably another reason I write, I like that state of mind.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:01 AM
bartholomew

A psychologist would have a name for this but here the trouble would begin because those good folk seem to be insistent on the physical brain being the sole source of our expressiveness. You and I, though, are suggesting that moments of inspiration result from a blend of rational and abstract thought and that while the brain is largely the author of the former it is only the intermediary of the latter. Regarding consciousness I say that it is not the result of any set of prerequisites but that it is a universal principle unto itself. No matter the plane or dimension it is the one constant that can be relied upon by which to quantify or measure all else. Watch for it to increase with the complexity of the lifeform be it physical or subtle (spiritual). The great ones who are responsible for the maintenance of our planet are conscious. So is a single sub atomic particle. There is no demarcation point below which consciousness does not exist. The only question that we should be asking is regarding the degree of consciousness.

Much of what I write on this forum is channeling in real time. That's why I sign Bartholomew. But we all channel because we all are capable of abstract thought and that is what the measure of consciousness, in a human being, really is. I think we are misled by the use of the "newagy" term "channeling" and also by the suggestion that realities need be magical or mystical. We also often tend to think that only a trained shaman type is capable of certain things. No. I disagree. We all have equal access and all things are knowable!!!!

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes, I think I know what you mean....well, sort of anyway. Often as I start to write something, I don't really know what I am going to write. Then as I write, things show up on the screen that I had not been able to express at other times or in other ways. It is as if a part of me is finding a way to express itself that is not usually able to do so (at least not directly). This is probably why I post more then anything else. It is as if one part of me is posting to another. I am responding to myself so to speak. A connection back to a higher or deeper part of myself that is normally not at the surface, blocked by the mind as my consciousness expresses and experiences through the ego. I suspect that our consciousness always spans all of the dimensions, it is just that we are too focused in the 4th dimensional experience we are creating that we don't generally feel that larger multidimensional existence. Also, when I go back and read what I wrote later on, it at first can sometimes seem like something someone else wrote, yet as I continue to read it, that state of mind I was in when I wrote it returns, and it feels familiar again. Probably another reason I write, I like that state of mind.
Old 16-05-2019, 09:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
A psychologist would have a name for this but here the trouble would begin because those good folk seem to be insistent on the physical brain being the sole source of our expressiveness. You and I, though, are suggesting that moments of inspiration result from a blend of rational and abstract thought and that while the brain is largely the author of the former it is only the intermediary of the latter. Regarding consciousness I say that it is not the result of any set of prerequisites but that it is a universal principle unto itself. No matter the plane or dimension it is the one constant that can be relied upon by which to quantify or measure all else. Watch for it to increase with the complexity of the lifeform be it physical or subtle (spiritual). The great ones who are responsible for the maintenance of our planet are conscious. So is a single sub atomic particle. There is no demarcation point below which consciousness does not exist. The only question that we should be asking is regarding the degree of consciousness.

Much of what I write on this forum is channeling in real time. That's why I sign Bartholomew. But we all channel because we all are capable of abstract thought and that is what the measure of consciousness, in a human being, really is. I think we are misled by the use of the "newagy" term "channeling" and also by the suggestion that realities need be magical or mystical. We also often tend to think that only a trained shaman type is capable of certain things. No. I disagree. We all have equal access and all things are knowable!!!!

James
It gets a bit tricky in my mind. I am not sure consciousness can have a direct experience of itself. Rather I am aware of my consciousness as that object that is aware of all of these subjects, even if the subject is an abstract notion of my own consciousness. Without any subjects to be conscious of (material or abstract), could I ever be aware that I am. I mean, the experience of I is an abstraction, deduced as the object that is aware of the experience of the many different subjects. We hear that our true nature is nothingness, but we create an abstraction of what nothingness is within our own consciousness for us to be aware of. We don't know ourselves as nothing, but an abstraction of what nothingness is (which is inherently contradictory to nothing, as that abstraction is a something). The existence of the object and all of the subjects are always linked as one, can't really know one without the other, material or abstract, form or formless, its all one, only perspective changes.

I suppose we look to channels, mediums, guru's, etc.. to give us a means to reach beyond the limitations of our own present moment self created realities. Not realizing that we can never experience anything beyond our own present moment reality, and that it is a matter of what we chose to be aware of (conscious of) in the eternal present moment that perpetually defines and re-defines our reality.

On the other hand, perhaps these channels, mediums, and gurus, are just one way our consciousness uses to re-define and expand the reality of our current experience (a prop or vehicle of sorts). A way our own consciousness uses to bring information into our current reality story without leaving it. Similar to the role that impressions and memories of a protagonist are used to bring narration, backstory or exposition into a story without pushing the reader out. In that sense, a psychologist may be just another type of channel to bring information to us about the workings and limitations of the human form we have accepted as our own present moment reality. They say the teacher will appear when the student is ready. Perhaps another way of saying this is that the student creates the teacher (in many different forms) when they need something to bring the information into their present moment reality.