Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Knower

Falling Leaves ...that sounds stressful....Im sorry you are going through this. I have read through several of your prevous posts, and I can see how resiliant and knowledgeable you are. You appear to have great inner strength and resolve! I trust that you will come out just fine xoxo Anything car problem related stinks!! uggghhh
Old 18-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Master

that is nice of you to say, ONESoul.

Well for you and anyone else who might be following, the week ended happily with the old car gone and me in a new car (well slightly used). All I'll say about it is I got a color change! And I am SOOOOOOOO glad this week is over now!!!!!!!!!
Old 18-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Master

well the distance between us seems greater somehow. Sigh. Hope you don't mind if I don't try to figure out where you've gone...
Old 18-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Ascender

You love me after blowing me off my whole adult life as you chased after every guy but me? (heart fluttering) Let me just run and scoop you up in my arms because that was probably the most romantic thing I ever heard (/sarcasm). Seriously? After all these years that's the best you can come up with? Is this ego by me? I guess but, i'd like to think my TF would see I shine bright on the inside a little sooner. What if I didn't spend my time purifying myself in solitude while you ran around doing God knows what? I'm literally so upset I cannot put pen to paper about all the different ways. I'm talking so upset I'd be willing to be alone til I was old and grey because of all this. I'm so tired of having to stomach/absorb/weather all of your promiscuity internally in my soul. It's a burden unto me.. So, fix it if you do truly care like you say you do. I don't care how, just do it. Otherwise, see you in the next one. This isn't a me thing. It's a you thing. I can look at the Sun with no problem.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:15 AM
Deactivated Account
You're somewhat right and I'm sorry.
Old 19-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Master

i think I should throw a fit, I see people doing it and it seems so homey! And it isn't like I don't have a good reason to do it with all the never ending sock-puppets.

But to be honest now that I've been accused of being a sock-puppet myself I'm starting to get extremely disinterested. It never ends, the reasons for people to be mean to me. And that it seems is all I can get, but if it is really all I can get what is the point to anything?
Old 20-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Seeker

I see.

You're not over her.

On the other hand it's such a huge relief that it's not me you're crying after. I would never want to cause you any pain. That's one of the reasons - maybe the biggest - why I'm scared of us. Scared of getting hurt, scared of hurting you.

The truth is, you can't heal me. I can't heal you. We have to do our own things in order to grow. I don't want to take my burdens with me when it's time. It kills me to know the time might not be in this lifetime, and I don't know how many lifetimes it's gonna take to see you again.

Stay strong. I love you anyway.
Old 20-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account
I've been hesitant to reveal this but I have a wonderful man that loves me for who I am and we have plans for the future. If he knew about this, he would laugh in my face and walk away. I cannot lose him. I thought you and I could be friends but I'm stupid and there is no way that could happen. I was so receptive to you and I as friends but something happened last week and now I know that I am just lying to myself.

I wish I didnt give you so much control :(
Old 21-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Some people really can be such a huge disappointment. :(

To my heart center catalyst:

I know all the reasons why...it's of no difference to me either way, I just wish I could proceed of my own accord without you popping in with the same shallow adolescent comment over and over. Since I apparently can't have this, I'll probably start staying away again. For someone who says she (supposedly) wants to see me so much, you sure have a way of making sure you don't.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Master

rolls eyes...

I'm not going to jump through still more hoops... once was already way too much knowing you'd just want more... then more... then more...

which is why it is so hard to get me off my duff, once I accept getting started I end up having to do more and more and still more things that I really don't want to be doing to begin with, and there is nary a reward to be found anywhere

much rather be without you if you are just going to make me go through THAT again.
Closed Thread