Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 24-05-2018, 02:35 AM
Administrator
Hello

I came into this life being able to read most people like you would a page in a book, to know what they are feeling and at times even thinking. Its not a fun place to be and I learned that "Grounding" is key. To have that Bubble or Wall up around you so that what is all around you is no within you. For some a life of isolation works, for me the more noise the better. I use that noise as a buffer vibration.

I too learned that I hold it in me to control what I take in from another's energy, and I can reflect that back onto the person gently so that I am not with them. I have that aura around me I am told that says I am approachable and that I understand, and I feel that is right. Too in this I do have to be careful as not all will accept Medium and Psychic as something they would accept knowing more about.

At times its about learning what your gutt feelings are and leaving the brain out of the equation, listening to intuition. That inner voice that is not part of the brains logic centre.

One can find peace with it all, but it takes time and patients to balance it all our and acceptance that your not alone in it all. We are often taught to put roots into the ground but there is that other part of us that has to exist and explore....so I root and grow the tree in the dome so that I can be free to explore.

Lynn
Old 15-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Ascender
Talking Coping with others negativity

Any tips or thoughts?

You don't have to subject yourself to this negativity st all. I needed. To be reminded of this today too. You can detach and refuse to interact yo preserve your better feeling vibes.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Channeling energy the right way. I am trying to learn how to do this. Masage, meditation,therapy, exercise, healthy diet, relaxation through lots of things, positive relationships, spiritual advisors etc
Old 02-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you cut those cords? I am honestly asking because I feel vulnerable to every energy and have no semblance of a shield to speak of
Old 03-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lealightyears
How do you cut those cords? I am honestly asking because I feel vulnerable to every energy and have no semblance of a shield to speak of

Hi,

May be you are one of those who does not require the use of shielding.

There are a number of channeled messages from both Kryon and Bashar that insist the use of shielding is counter productive.

As humans we are vulnerabal to many different kinds of things. How best to deal with some thing like negative energies is more of an individual thing in my mind. In my case, as a young man, I was advised to practice transparancy. That is not a shielding technique. It is more like learning the art of avoidance when it comes to negative energies.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-11-2018, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, as I read your response, I can agree. No 'easy-fixes' are there? hah. I was still hoping for one as hopefuls do. That is helpful, though, I do fancy myself a ninja. The (one) problem is when negative energies are physically forceful and avoidance is not an option
Old 03-11-2018, 01:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Have you any advice about practicing transparency?
Old 03-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lealightyears
Have you any advice about practicing transparency?

Hi,

My first visual on using transparance was to allow negative energies to pass through my body without effecting me. Real physical things are 99.99% empty space. So it was easy to imagine negative energies not effecting me unless I focued my attention on them. When you do, you drawn them to that .01% of physical matter we see as the human body.

The big tip would be related to fostering a benovalent outlook on life. In our culture we are encouraged to battle with things. Negative energies is a perfect example of that. For the more you focus your attention on some thing the more you give it strength. We are never taught how to work with our mind. Train our thought patterns. These things are not easy however once done, real mind over matter can be accomplished.

Transparency involves avoiding conflicts with others. Yet the biggest application of it has to do with the self. We lack compassion for all that we are and think poorly about aspect of self which are self destructive. For self love is kindness towards those faults we have which we are ignorant about correcting. The wisdom on how to improve things happens after we have properly embraced our own darkness.

It is all about learning to focus our attention. Being mindful of our self talk and thinking. Virtually everyone in our society has been conditioned to self destruct through worry which creates anxiety. These negative energies are far far more destructive than any exterior negative energies directed at us from any one or any thing. Our own daily negative affirmations wreck havic within us and we are ignorant of those things.

There are 3 types of people. (1)Those who do not think/reflect on life. (2)Those who have fostered healthy mind over matter practices. (3)Those who have unhealthy mind over matter practices[thought patterns].

I would say that transparence(avoiding negative energies) is the first step towards masterful self control. I hope this explanation will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Ankhesenamun

I suffer from this too. I can sense the negativity of toxic people, whether the negativity is directed at me or not. More often than not it is though because toxic people love to attack empaths.

Toxic people, ie negative people, aka narcissists, also often love to portray themselves as empaths and then, when we let our guard down, they attack us.

I haven't found a way to deal with this yet - other than to remind myself that they are the ones with a problem and that they are attacking because they want what I got - inner peace, happiness, knowledge of oneself.

Maybe by reminding ourselves of that we find a way of dealing with this negativity.

But as empaths we will always sense this negativity because we pick up the emotions of others. This is a wonderful gift to have so let's be happy about that, even though it does come with suffering. But that's better than being non-empathetic and unemotional.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:23 AM
Ascender
My family has been my biggest challenge, especially relationships with sibling spouse. There was alcoholism on both sides of the family. And abusive verbal and emotional behaviors. I really feel it coming on, and I've left events like in the middle of dinner at Xmas once. I couldn't handle what was going on, and I didn't want it to look like I accepted it or I approved of it. I had a hard childhood I wish I hadn't contracted to have. I was miserable. And much of my adulthood, I have had shaming people around me that evoked so many difficult thoughts and feelings. After a while, they never had to say anything I could feel their sick thoughts of how inappropriate or unapproved they felt of my very being. It was very sick. I now live three states away. This is what I wanted for the last 12 or so years. I finally manifested this sort of boundaries where I barely have contact. So I won't have grey or whatever chords tied to them psychically easily from such distance. The less reminded of those relationships, the better.