Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
If you don't want others to assume the words in your posts are yours, QUOTE the words that are not yours!

Go back and look at that post of yours. You forgot the end quote tag so nothing is quoted. The entire thing reads as your post and your words. It was a huge post so I skimmed it. Now I can see the typo's at the very beginning where you messed up on the quote function.

It's a good idea to look at your posts after you post them. Then others would not have assumed what you posted was from you. I saw others also were asking you about those words you posted without being quoted. You would have noticed you had not quoted anything as the end quote tag was missing if you looked at it after posting.

, 04:53 PM
Master

[quote=7luminaries]Hello GL/Daz,
The Jewish mystics say every human being is a universe unto themselves. The idea is that we all contain multitudes, realms and mysteries. So perhaps the challenge (as you and sky and others have touched on) is simply to know oneself and thereby to know God? Because a universe (even just your universe of one) is a lot to apprehend

But then, why wouldn't you seek or desire to continue to learn about your universe? Even just your universe of one? Nis was feeling a bit lazy perhaps (LOL) and that's ok...we are all different and we may vary day-to-day as well.

I get that there is a grounded clarity and thus a difference in perspective once you have reached a certain level of realisation of self and universe, and perhaps he was just trying to convey the idea that he's not all over map at that point. That there is a focus and a clarity, a foundation to any further learning or insight.

Would you say there is some initial knowing but there are also deeper levels of knowing? Because that means that our understanding of "God's" mystery depends on where we are on our own journey. And of where we are in understanding ourselves and one another. I think it's easy to forget that none of these are separate from one another. I think we probably still don't understand ourselves or one another well or deeply in most cases. And how can we understand/know/love God when we don't understand/know/love ourselves? Or one another? I think what I'm saying is it's a process IMO. Would you agree?

For example, I just recently had my 2nd chat with Jesus and it's the first that was face-to-face. No, he did not have a beard and no I didn't recognise him till he spoke, LOL. I also don't think my appreciation of his presence and his words would have been as deep had I not previously had many other prior realisations. I am not a Christian, so I understand he is not ultimate Source or One but like us and all things, he is of One.

But (after my nosy personal questions which he answered, hahaha)
when I asked about the state of the world & what to do, he said (after looking at me gently but pointedly like you should already know this), "you need to be more loving to one another". That is the solution, according to Jesus. And the understanding came with that, that it meant to actively support and will the good of the other. To treat one another with lovingkindness and equanimity. But...in order to understand how best to do that, we have to take the time to get to know and care for one another as individuals -- and to work together to create societies and communities that reflect these values. That's the work of a lifetime. Many lifetimes, actually So I reckon this is where most of humanity are at right now, myself included...sorting this bit. Many others are still actively denying this bit (LOL), living in service to self and hating on poor old Jesus and all the other messengers of love and spirit.

Agreed...even if, like Source, we had access to the thoughts and feelings and memories and so forth of one another, in this moment we still don't know what they will do now or in future. And vice-versa. That is up to each of us by virtue of free will. "The past", even outside of space/time from a God perspective, changes in each moment because what we decide now in this moment has not yet occurred. Only after this moment, will "the past" have "always been that way". And if we change in the next moment, the past will always have been that other way...

Within the seeming paradox lies everything. Everything that gives life and spirit and consciousness meaning. Also known as 42, according to Douglas Adams.

Peace & blessings

' For example, I just recently had my 2nd chat with Jesus and it's the first that was face-to-face '

Why is it so difficult to do something so easy, why can't we follow HisTeachings ?
I personally think it's Ego that stops us.
Would you share your 1st chat with Jesus please, only if you feel comfortable though

Being deceitful again R RW B?