Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Seeker

What kind of imbalance do I have?

Just wanted to ask a brief question, which maybe is larger than I think...

I have gone through depression, dissociation, panic attacks and maybe a dark night of the soul (think that some of this is same thing different names), and I am currently coming out of it.

However, I am overly sensitive to other peoples emotions and can feel my sensitivity around my heart area. Like my mother for example, who express all her emotions very much and I feel is somewhat negative with a victim mentality, when she just talk can be draining for me. Even if I'm not in the same room.

I feel like I have lost connection with what is "my" emotions and other people's emotions, and maybe lost my grounding somewhat. I also have cognitive problems and feel tense around my head area (third-eye and crown-chakra blockage i suspect). I work on getting those blocks away, but I would love to get some perspective on my situation...

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Master
Hi,

We are all in very powerful energetic times. Your personal way of dealing with that has involved those things you describe. You are now coming out of that and looking for guidance. In my view, your greates guide would be your very own higher self.

Having heart centered sensitivity is a good thing. For without that our intellect can easily lead us astray. Life is a balancing act between our intellect and our heart centered wisdom.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Seeker

Thanks for you reply. My heart and humor is sure an anchor in a world i currently don't understand right now. Things feel..different in a way. People acting towards me like I am someone else, and I feel like someone else. There is some kind of lack of trust and underlying conflict that I haven't noticed before. Like my presence create a ripple that is unnatural. Hm. Weird.

EDIT:
I think that it's my depersonalization that creeps in here and make things weird :/
Old 10-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Master
Hi,

Most likely you are some one else at the core of your being.

The conflicts I find the most interesting are the ones we have with our self. Everything is very different. The spiritual teacher who speaks the most about this is Lee Carrol who channels Kryon.

Ever since Dec 21, 2012 humanity has been shifting. Nothing will ever be the same as it has been. All of us are some one else even if we can not sense it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-01-2018, 01:46 AM
Master

I love the theory of magnetic resonance which states that life is an attraction between two equal opposites, which is vastly different than the theory of duality that talks about polar opposites. Because they are equal they are one and the same; so as long as you find dissonance in who you are, then your world will be in an equal state. Figure out what you are pulled towards, what kind of being you are pulled towards being, what might your True Nature be like, is there a primal (animal) energy that resonates with you... as I write this the words come to me that often a dissonance is felt when we have emotions stuck in us that distorts our perception of reality from the reality we on our deepest level feel is our truest; feel yourself back to yourself... and gently just let go of the mind, and slip back into the warm comfort of your Heart... and maybe just allow yourself to not know right now, and maybe allow your inner being to reveal itself to you as you allow your body to let go of what no longer is needed. Maybe

You are Amazing. Truly Amazing. You just won't believe how hugely, vastly, mind-bogglingly Amazing you are until you start believing in yourself

Btw. my initial thought was that it might be your root that is overstimulated?
Old 10-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Guide

It sounds very much like you're an empath. You feel and react to the emotions of others, such as your mother. It can be very difficult to stay balanced when the emotions of others bombard you.

If you haven't already, you might want to look into Protection and Grounding. Lots of good videos on YouTube about it. Done regularly, that can help keep you from being affected so badly by what others are feeling.