Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Knower

Asking for help, and getting it.....

I have some long term chronic health issues which I have tried many many treatments for over 10 or so years (conventional and alternative), with nothing getting me to my goal of 100% health. I was feeling extremely frustrated about it all this morning, and I desperately asked my guides/angels for help. I don't completely believe in guides or angels, but I thought it's worth a shot, maybe they are real.

I asked for them to tell me what is it that I'm missing, what am I suppose to learn from these health issues that I'm just not getting. What do I need to know or do to finally recover completely?

A couple of hours later I had to drive to pick my daughter up, about a 45 minute drive. Immediately as I left my garage there was a piece of rubbish on the ground in font of the door, it was a sign for someones business that had blown away. The phone number ended in 333 344. The 3's stood out to me as I have been seeing 33 and 333 most days, but I always put it down to coincidence (as I do).

Then as I pulled out onto the street I was behind a car with the licence plate ending in 333. This continued! Every few minutes I came across another 33, or 333, occasionally just a single 3. Sings and licence plates mostly. I started to freak out a bit as how could so many cars have licence plates with multiple 3's? I thought maybe it's just another coincidence, but signs had them as well (distances to place, 33 etc). This continued there and on the way home, including me happening to check the time at hour:33 and 3:33pm.

Ok so maybe the answer to my questions was giving through numbers?? But what does it mean? I have read a bit of numerology, but I'm not sure how to relate it to my health. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Old 26-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

significance of 3 in sanatana dharma

Hi,

3 has immense significance here in India. Practitioners of Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism), for instance, worship the Trinity (Brahma, Vishnu, Maheswara). The Trinity symbolizes creation, sustenance and dissolution of Universe.

Ayurveda (the ancient science of health and healing) maintains that most diseases are caused by disharmony of vatta, pitta and sleshama (3 again) in the human body.

9 (which is 3 X 3) is considered to the number of Brahman (The Eternal), for the sum of the digits of all multiples of 9 is nine (2 + 7 = 9; 4 + 5 = 9 etc).

I will take a break after citing three (!) examples here.

I still don't know how it answers your questions though.

Take care
Old 26-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Master
Hello Marshmallow here are the numbers taken from my Doreen Virtue angel numbers 101 book so I hope it connects with youNo 3 The ascended masters are helping you, usually this means an ascended master you fell close too for example Jesus, Quan Yin, a saint or some other spiritual/religious figure.

No 33 You have a strong and clear connection with one or more ascended masters, who have answered your call & prayers, keep talking to them as they are helping you with your present situation.

No 333. You are completely surrounded, protected and loved and guided by benevolent ascended masters.

I hope this is of some help.
Love GA x
Old 26-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Listen to your inner guidance and you'll get closer to being on the healing path. I had chronic health issues for about 14 years and was at a dead end, feeling depressed and hopeless. I asked for help from guides, the universe..anyone. I remember the numbers. 111, 222, almost non stop.

Anyway, I remember coming across all this alternative health into pertaining to my conditions, relating to detoxing and reseting the body through diet changes. Bearing in mind there's alot of junk info out there. A year later, I'm still healing but have nearly eliminated many of my chronic issues. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

The body can always heal, we just need to get out of the way.

Last edited by RiversOfBelief : 26-11-2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

with nothing getting me to my goal of 100% health.

Is there such a thing ? It might be that the end goal is too lofty to obtain and in this there lies the block. I am not saying to set the bar high but we are never 100 percent free from things coming to our body that effect its physical being.

Living with chronic pain for many years now I have come to embrace I am going to have good days and not good days, that I have to pace myself and balance out activity at times. I would very much like to wake up in the AM and be pain free, but too that pain is a reminder I feel that I am alive.

We can ask for assistance from a higher source but we have to do the work to get there. Many times what causes the pain is something we ingest and not realize the side effects. We push our self at times too hard and not hear the body wanting and needing to take a slower pace. We get over tired but refuse that power nap that can settle a lot of pains at times.

We are at times too stubborn for our own good, pain often is a reminder that we are only human not super human. I have been becoming more aware of the daily issues I might have and looking for how I can change the trigger points.

Lynn
Old 27-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau

9 (which is 3 X 3) is considered to the number of Brahman (The Eternal), for the sum of the digits of all multiples of 9 is nine (2 + 7 = 9; 4 + 5 = 9 etc).

Thanks for that. I know a bit about Ayurveda, I find it very interesting. My life path number (I think that's what its called), is 9. I wonder if that has any significance.
Old 27-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hello Marshmallow here are the numbers taken from my Doreen Virtue angel numbers 101 book so I hope it connects with youNo 3 The ascended masters are helping you, usually this means an ascended master you fell close too for example Jesus, Quan Yin, a saint or some other spiritual/religious figure.

No 33 You have a strong and clear connection with one or more ascended masters, who have answered your call & prayers, keep talking to them as they are helping you with your present situation.

No 333. You are completely surrounded, protected and loved and guided by benevolent ascended masters.

I hope this is of some help.
Love GA x

I was seeing a reiki practitioner a few months ago who kept mentioning ascended masters were around me. I took in a crystal that I was attracted to while shopping so I brought it, I showed it to her and she told me there was an ascended master in it. I thought she was a bit crazy, and didn't think much more about it.
Old 27-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversOfBelief
Listen to your inner guidance and you'll get closer to being on the healing path. I had chronic health issues for about 14 years and was at a dead end, feeling depressed and hopeless. I asked for help from guides, the universe..anyone. I remember the numbers. 111, 222, almost non stop.

The body can always heal, we just need to get out of the way.

I second guess my intuition all of the time, because I'm too logical. But I'm working on trusting myself more :) I'm finding it really difficult though.

Depressed and hopeless is a perfect description of how I feel sometimes. I don't think it's something physical that I need to do to heal. I have been focusing on physical healing for too long and it's not working. I think it's more spiritual for me, and that's what I have been ignoring.

I was doing a bit more reading last night about 3, 33 and 333. Creativity jumped out at me a lot. I used to be a very creative person, art, music, photography, but I have given most of it up. For the last year or so I have had a strong desire to write, mainly something about health and wellness, maybe about my own struggle. But I keep telling myself I'm not good enough at writing, or it's not a good career choice. So now I'm wondering if there's a connection.

A week ago I took the plunge and enrolled in a writing course. I figured this idea to write isn't going away so I might as well try. I start the course today.

I have always felt like there is a reason for my illness, but now I just want to move on from it. I feel like I have learnt all I need to from it, but something is holding me back from healing and it's probably me!

I hope you are recovering well :)
Old 27-11-2017, 01:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

with nothing getting me to my goal of 100% health.

Is there such a thing ? It might be that the end goal is too lofty to obtain and in this there lies the block. I am not saying to set the bar high but we are never 100 percent free from things coming to our body that effect its physical being.

Lynn

No I don't believe my goal is too lofty. My definition of 100% healthy is to heal my chronic illness, which is possible, and to be spiritually and mentally healthy. I do understand that I will not be completely free from all illness for the rest of my life. I'm sure I will still catch the occasional cold or flu, but I will be strong like I used to be, I just need to work out what's holding me back.

Sorry to hear you have chronic pain
Old 27-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Suspended
Your progress to understanding the meaning of these numbers is likely to be extremely slow & unreliable, so don't expect to find solutions here. Their meanings are highly ambiguos & trying to understand them is likely to waste valuable time on something as important has your health.

Understanding your health needs is in your hands, & the those of the experts, be it modern medicine or alternative healing methods.