Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Guide

I understand where you are coming from Aube.

I will tell a short story about a hypnotherapist I knew on a personal level....

This person was full trained and insured, they were also a CBT therapist. This person was morbidly obese and an alcoholic (if they can't 'fix' themselves how can the begin to help others?)

They would say really disgusting things about their clients behind their backs and discuss their personal information. I remember one client who was to the outside world a normal hard working person but out of nowhere they would have suicidal thoughts and would make attempts on their life. This person would continually go back to this therapist looking for help who was happy to take their money and discuss their personal situation with others this went on for many years.

Hypnotherapy and CBT are supposed to be short term methods of therapy if you are still seeing a hypnotherapist after 3 months (6 at the most) you need to ask if this person is ripping you off. The client of the therapist above was clearly a vunerable target who should have been referred onto a real professional like a psychologist by the therapist but this never happened. Its a very sad story and I write it here to help you see that you must be careful who you allow to mess around with your mind.

Before seeking hypnotherapy I would recomend looking into mind control methods used in mkultra. Also I would recomend looking into entities influencing the therapy session.

What exactly is it you want to treat with hypnotherapy? There me be alternatives for you if you are insured about going ahead.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Hi Errol

Thanks for the interest! As you can tell from my post im not a huge fan of hypnosis. I read a book on mind control a few years back really put me off.

But then..

I came across holistic healing hypnosis, i watched a lot of videos on it and thought I really what to try this, so contacted someone who does it via the dolores cannon website, it turned out the person was in my village and was still training so I had a free session, talk about syncronicities!

On the run up to the session I nearly cancelled as I was concerned about entities using me to channel but I went ahead anyway.

I have spoke about it one of my past life experiences on another thread, i called is past life fact or fiction if you want to look it up.

Im now firmly in the fiction camp re the experience, i feel I gave myself a big clue, you will see in the other thread.

I wouldn't get hypnosis done by someone else now im well and truely over it, i feel it is taking a big risk with your mind, i would only now create scripts for myself in future.

Hi Snow Goose,
Thank you for sharing your oppinions on hypnosis and other things.
I like hypnosis, because it's simple. All you have to do is to be very persistent. I find that entities (we all have some) should not be a risk, simply because our mind won't support them if we change our negative programmes. Sooner or later our mind will find the way to deal with them.
I agree with you that we should make our own scripts, we know ourself better then others.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

I don't have any addiction or depression nor vices, in fact i don't like meds but I have difficulty of sleeping, I felt so sleepy, I close my eyes and tried to relax my body but my mind keep on thinking though I tried to clear my mind and this goes on for 2-3 hours until i get a headache.

Now, I am trying self hypnosis with music and somehow I managed to sleep and felt fresh and well rested when I wake up. I think it's working, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Knower

Is hypnosis a good way to get rid of bad habits fast? Is it possible to access higher-self with the help of hypnotist or he must be a psychic too?

@Aube Borealis Have you tried breathing techniques before sleeping, weightlifting before sleeping, avoding blue light from electronics 2 hours or more before bed, turning off all that consumes power in the room, sleeping mask, aromatherapy, meds for sleeping? Is there a ringing in your ears at the moment you feel you are falling asleep that gets very loud that wakes you up?
Old 10-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
I don't have any addiction or depression nor vices, in fact i don't like meds but I have difficulty of sleeping, I felt so sleepy, I close my eyes and tried to relax my body but my mind keep on thinking though I tried to clear my mind and this goes on for 2-3 hours until i get a headache.

Now, I am trying self hypnosis with music and somehow I managed to sleep and felt fresh and well rested when I wake up. I think it's working, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thats great Aube!
Old 12-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Not guaranteed results
Old 15-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for the good advices though it is true there non medication remedy to insomnia but there is no guarantee as racsabir said but I better try it.

Technicgeek, you are right I think it is also the blue light.

@SnowGoose

You are right on the entities interfering or influencing on the hypnosis because they may lead to something destructive or stagnation of any condition.