Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-09-2011, 03:15 PM
bluejay

Color Question

First of all as you can see I am new here ...Hello....I have been reading through the forums and have found a lot of information to confirm some of the things I already knew as well as come to realise I am not alone and that others are going through similar stuff!!!

What I do need to know is if anyone can tell me a full proof...inexpensive, relatively low key, and quick way to cleanse my AURA of energy attachments?

I know that spirituality starts with the self and though I have a little information, am a quick learner, and have many spritual gifts to use, I am being blocked or interfered with as if someone or something does not want me to reach my full potential.

I think some of the negative thoughts I have been having are part of my being blocked and even mediatation has gotten hard. Don't get me wrong I know exactly why this happened to me and am willing to take sole responsibility for it while healing myself so that I can begin to move on, above and beyond.

Any advise would be appreciated!!

Sunshine and happiness!!!
J
Old 26-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Master

Hi bluejay, I am new myself, but for what it`s worth, maybe recognizing that you have answered your own question, and self healing is the way to go;

“I think some of the negative thoughts I have been having are part of my being blocked and even mediatation has gotten hard. Don't get me wrong I know exactly why this happened to me and am willing to take sole responsibility for it while healing myself so that I can begin to move on, above and beyond.”

Good luck my friend, raise your thoughts and you will raise your condition.

Peace be with you
Old 26-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Master
bluejay... Your aura is not something apart from you but an expression of your own energy patterns. To clear your energies there are steps to take.

For instance...

Clearing and releasing negative patterns of thought and emotion that you carry from the past - EFT is a good way to do this: http://EFTuniverse.com

Becoming aware in your inner self through meditation.

Xan

Old 26-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Aquarian

EFT is very powerful and is about as fool-proof as therapies get - which isn't very fool-proof.
Old 26-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Master
Yep... EFT is effective when it's not done foolishly... which means learning how to use it correctly.

Xan