Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower

Inika,
I appreciate the sharing.

My twin ray is one of the most gifted people I have met. I think he will be in heaven too. I didn't see him as broken. To me, he's not broken.
I can connect dots, he could not, or at least this was our blessing/gift, together..
I think a lot of people who are said to have mental illness just are not choosing or able to work at their highest self. It can be some of both. Pulling to 3D is a lower dimension. Separation from one's closest souls in 3D can feel crazy.
I've been through hell in these meetings of close souls.. it's all but destroyed me, but it also is, again & again, spirit filled with tremendous healing.
wouldn't trade it for the world.
I'm just worn out of people's negativity that seems I am around a lot in my face to face, then if/when there are comments (not speaking of your comment here).. on threads with no it all remarks or put downs.. just feels so very heavy to me. They say planet x will cause pole shift soon. I'm ready.
Yes, I think suffering is a part of evolving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Thanks 57 for sharing that :)

Good topic. Lengthy suffering. When it comes to God knowledge. Until we seek God we suffer under the domination of the mind which can and does become sick in a depressed world if the 'world' is all the human relys on. We wont seek God, we seek the answers via our mind, and the mind is not always on side with love. It can create chaos and war and project it onto others and the suffering continues. If the mind does not surrender to God, it will surely cause ruin towards itself and lots of suffering.

when the world is done beating you black and blue a dark night comes and you crawl on knees til the flesh comes off and all there is are bone. You dont give up until you have God. You seek. Why? Because i'm tired of suffering.

The spirit is stronger in a man than his mind. Mental illness of any kind is as temporary as the body that spirit dwells in. It will melt away, all pain of the physical body will melt away. ANd whats left of the person is not their mental illness. It is their spirit. And what nuggets of gold did they keep and store there during their Earth journey?
Old 12-10-2018, 06:20 AM
Master

shield. remember other peoples negativity is none of our business and leave it with them. meditate on clearing away all these cords, even yours towards all. even the soul connections.

think of this as a major act of self love and unconditional love for others.

it also helps gain clarity. the ties, cords, distort the vision.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Lorelyen

I have no problems with my ego. It's other people who do.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Administrator
ego

An alternative point of view...

ego is always in motion never stopping for a moment, so when we use the word ego we are really saying to our self..... "here we-go" or "here w-ego again"
Old 12-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have no problems with my ego. It's other people who do.

I love this..

I could add that it isn’t your ego they have an issue with. It’s their own that triggers them to see yours. Or project theirs onto you.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Master

bringing awareness to where you operate from helps. unfortunately for me, its always aftermath *sigh*
Old 13-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Guide

Hindsight, lessons learned, are painful. When someone imposes their ego on me I’m apt to immediately feel swamped, thus need to remember it’s more about their issues and less about mine. Trite but true.

I hear you Inika. I like my ego just fine, but need to energize more foresight as it pertains to shielding and whatnot. Cannot deal with other’s projections at this time.
Old 17-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Old 19-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
. . .

haha!