Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
:P

It was a philosophical statement in regards to perception of the unknown, or something?
Aliens & Illuminati equally likely as evil government.
As I said my personal belief is nobody is in control, things just are.
Well... your entitled to your belief.

If i quote myself here though you can see unlike what a lot of spiritual people think... your belief or what you think doesn't create your reality... it does to some extent though, yes, good for making things happen and switching up your perception of things. but belief doesn't = truth. Not for all topics anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I'v talked to a member on this website who was really into carlos castaneda, his books and stuff, this person use to tell everyone about there abilities, they said all kinds of stuff, like they are able to bend metal with there mind, create fire out of thin air ect.. ect.. just effect reality in any way they want pritty much (a good way to test this out for folks who think they are at that stage is to go find a tree, if you are able to run through it congrats, if not..well) anyway one day this person said they can teleport, not via astral, with the physical body, bi locate... so i said ok then come say hello, teleport to where i am, then came all the excuses why they can't, i knew they were lying anyway... so yea.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 28-01-2018 at 02:17 AM.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Experiencer
You believe belief doesn't create reality?
How can your prove that :p ?

I was mostly reffering to the set of principles that govern everything, karma, speed of light, earths gravity, law of attraction etc.
The system running its self is hardly farfetched.

(Anyone who has escaped the laws of nature has no need to be toying with the life of others and anyone toying with the life of others are doing so under the influence of these natural laws and hence the system is circular)
Old 29-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Ascender

A few years ago I decided to de-calcify my pineal so i stopped using toothpaste with flouride and started drinking pure well water.I also sent started taking fish oil capsules that help to decalcify the gland.

I was doing yoga at the time with a hindu(i think) instructor who knew lots about energy and chakras and all that stuff......I told him what I was doing and he looked a bit puzzled....he said the calcification of the pineal was a natural thing and it was the beginning of adolescence as it stopped the excretions of some substance(melatonin or seratonin i think) from the pineal and this resulted in sexual urges which is all very natural.

I was shocked to hear this from someone with an open and active third eye.
I stopped taking the fishoil and i dont believe that rubbing a bit of flouride around your teeth and spitting it out is harmful....I still drink only pure water but I believe the third eye can work perfectly even with the pineal being calcified......whats a little bit of calcium to Energy....

I still understand that large doses of flouride are not good for you but its not the pineal that the problem lies in
Old 29-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
You believe belief doesn't create reality?
How can your prove that :p ?

I didn't say that, or didn't mean that if thats what you thought..... but if you read what i said, i said if some person believes they can jump off a cliff for example and fly off through the sky then jumps of a cliff, falls an dies there belief didn't create the reality where they flew, the member on this website who i talked about in earlier posts was a good example of what i was talking about, and that was in reply to Lorelyen's post.
Quote:
I was mostly reffering to the set of principles that govern everything, karma, speed of light, earths gravity, law of attraction etc.
The system running its self is hardly farfetched.

(Anyone who has escaped the laws of nature has no need to be toying with the life of others and anyone toying with the life of others are doing so under the influence of these natural laws and hence the system is circular)

Your talking about a different topic, iv talked about kinda similar things in different threads, how the universe may be all mathematically perfect in some mind blowing way down to every detail, or do we create anything or is it all mapped out already and then yes we create it all and its all mapped out at the same time cause we are not separate from the universe and all this stuff... the topic, this topic on this thread was about fluoride in the water though i also added more things to the list which were pritty obvious ones so i don't know what your problem is.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
A few years ago I decided to de-calcify my pineal so i stopped using toothpaste with flouride and started drinking pure well water.

I had a theory Vitamin C might help decalcify after all its acid right?
and acids dissolve calcium, although I cant really prove it either way.
(as I said just a theory) we would need our own personal MRI scanner to test these things.
Old 29-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
I wonder about fluoride actually calcifying the pineal gland. Many years ago I read that it was discovered that it made people more docile so it became a mandatory federal law that it be added to city water supplies.

So I believed it did calcify the pineal gland. I've never tried to avoid fluoride, drank it in city water, had it in toothpaste and periodically my dentist would coat weak enamel with it. SO I got plenty plenty fluoride through-out life.

In Dec 2011 I experienced a spontaneous awakening of consciousness and had a great many psychic events and energetic events in dominoes effects multiple times a day for 4 solid years.
Now I still have what could be called extreme access to my psychic abilities and offer my abilities to the public in various capacities. It's my life's work now.
For pleasure, curiosity and exploration I go out-of-body regularly (conscious projection) and often take friends with me on explorations. Locally I'm known as an accomplished psychic and energy worker.

So I wonder now..... did all that fluoride (still getting it in city water and toothpaste) actually effect my pineal gland and block any access?