Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey you guys 👋

There's something I want to try here! When I was younger there was a group, and in that group we went around in a circle and told everyone what was the negative part of our day and the positive part. To me, it helped take a lot of pressure and stress off of my mind, while being excited about my accomplishments and listening to others. Does anybody want to join in with me?
Old 30-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
The Negative Part of my day is that my husband is off at work and I miss him dearly while he is gone...

The positive part of my day is that my sweety came home for lunch, and I am listening to Bob Dylan sing A Hard Rains gunna fall.

I too had a group that did this, and i think it is a good thing to do also. Great Job thinking of bringing this here! and thank you for the platform.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esabell
Does anybody want to join in with me?

Yes!

The negative part of my day was in thinking about a psycho person I crossed paths with ...
The positive part is I was able to release my emotions as I wrote about what I have learned about narcissistic behavior ...
It restored my balance ...
Old 31-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I wish I could like you guys' posts. I like hearing things from other people
Old 31-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Master
The negative part of my day was accidentally cutting my finger with a kitchen knife.

The positive part was the New Year's Fireworks in Sydney Australia.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old 01-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Negative: There's a guy that I like, but I'm not sure how he feels about me. He's giving me mixed signs (I won't dwell on this it's just annoying)

Positive: Fireworks and family time
Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Guide

Negative: it's -15 degrees Celsius and I worry a lot about the stray dogs we are feeding and how are they coping in the night (though they have an improvised shelter)

Positive: Orthodox Christmas lunch and a chess game with my "adopted" grandfather.