Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Your twin relationship will most likely be...
Like fire - Passionate, invigorating and infurating 21 38.89%
Like water - Gentle, unimposing and non possessive 13 24.07%
Neither of those... let me explain... 10 18.52%
Twins Schmins.... Have a cookie and quit overthinking everything... 10 18.52%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Knower
In so many words this is what we said to each other today. My Twin and I. My Twin and I do discuss Twin Flame every time we are together. If only in two words, an embrace, or in an all out discussion staring into each other's eyes.

Here is about what we said. In a nutshell. I shall now share with the forum. As we said it to each other.

A twin flame relationship is not a sexual love relationship. Although some Twins do have sex with each other. Twin flame is not a marriage. Although some Twins are married to each other. Twin flame isn't boyfriend, girlfriend. Although some Twins consider themselves such. Twin flame is an augmentation, a growth of yourself into another better form, into a love that transcends the boxes and bonds of conventional emotions and relationships. Your Twin helps you to grow yourself, make the best of yourself, and give of yourselves to others. You do the same for them. You gain energy from being together and a sort of magic happens every time. It never gets old. It's there for you both. Something you can give back to others and that attracts those to you who are hurting or in need. I've experienced this with my Twin and he with me. I've given more of myself with more to give since acknowledging our bond. We are a better, more giving *we*. You are never ever ever jealous of your Twin being with someone else, be it married to another, having sex with another whatever. The bond is stronger than all those put together and more. A Twin may be physically absent but you are always soul bound. Across the street, across the country, across the cosmos. Together. Forever. It's there.

See? We can talk like this and then go home, waving to each other as we part, and saying "until we meet again" always knowing when this will happen. We never leave without making another solid plan to meet. When, and where. It's as important as eating, drinking, breathing. It is a priority. To make the time.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
In so many words this is what we said to each other today. My Twin and I. My Twin and I do discuss Twin Flame every time we are together. If only in two words, an embrace, or in an all out discussion staring into each other's eyes.

Here is about what we said. In a nutshell. I shall now share with the forum. As we said it to each other.

A twin flame relationship is not a sexual love relationship. Although some Twins do have sex with each other. Twin flame is not a marriage. Although some Twins are married to each other. Twin flame isn't boyfriend, girlfriend. Although some Twins consider themselves such. Twin flame is an augmentation, a growth of yourself into another better form, into a love that transcends the boxes and bonds of conventional emotions and relationships. Your Twin helps you to grow yourself, make the best of yourself, and give of yourselves to others. You do the same for them. You gain energy from being together and a sort of magic happens every time. It never gets old. It's there for you both. Something you can give back to others and that attracts those to you who are hurting or in need. I've experienced this with my Twin and he with me. I've given more of myself with more to give since acknowledging our bond. We are a better, more giving *we*. You are never ever ever jealous of your Twin being with someone else, be it married to another, having sex with another whatever. The bond is stronger than all those put together and more. A Twin may be physically absent but you are always soul bound. Across the street, across the country, across the cosmos. Together. Forever. It's there.

See? We can talk like this and then go home, waving to each other as we part, and saying "until we meet again" always knowing when this will happen. We never leave without making another solid plan to meet. When, and where. It's as important as eating, drinking, breathing. It is a priority. To make the time.

I feel as though there are some misconceptions out there lol. Lots actually
I really resonate with Yin Yang partner's.... Twin Flame is a term which just does not convey the energetics of the dynamic.

Reaching personal authenticity is key to these relationships and authenticity is what I feel creates harmonious balance energetically in union (whatever union looks like to you).

While some souls may awaken us to our potential a TF accepts us in our authentic state... moment to moment.

The bond at zero point is where you are connected within... where the dualities of the YIN YANG polarities are at home as one...that place of 'nothingness' where there is nothing but love as it is before it is made manifest into form.

This is a place of acceptance and authenticity where you neither have to yearn or strive to be anything other than pure existance itself.

So while here on Earth we manage to manifest into form... while maintaining connection to self and other from this zero point - all that is required from us is remembering how to just be.

Right now - in my own partnership the single most important thing is to 'be' as I am - in the pressence of my divine compliment in the physical.
Nothing else is expected of me from this zero point... for it is within that zero point where I am already... existing as my truest potential... and from this point there is complete trust and fearless acceptance in each other... for the heart of the matter is that the heart knows.
TFs recognise this in one another.
And have faith that everything from that zero point of pure love and potential will work to manifest the best outcome in all realities...
Old 18-11-2017, 02:14 AM
Knower

Cat Fire AND Water

Crazy energetic dance of both... Water and Fire, embracing water energy to balance the fueled passionate fires that that rage for attention and acknowledgement, those that I need to listen to and experience within. authenticity emerging. to be. to bring...

Wide perspectives and loving acceptance and experience...

and abundant energetic hugs brought sweetly into life
Old 19-11-2017, 07:18 AM
Master
I picked water, but in reality it is [i]Earth - solid, balanced, reliable, grounded/I]

(In reliable lies gentle, unimposive and non-possessive, so clearly the closest match).

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3