Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Good morning, forum friends. Have a safe and beautiful weekend!

Good morning, Linen! FryBacon Bacon disrupts my tummy, but I like to use a little bacon grease ( particularly Maple Bacon) to cook my chicken. Very yummy!

Using this weekend to do some last min shopping.. ON AMAZON LOL, I am not going out there, its wild, heck no! California is over populated lol. I do love how you can buy/send people physical gift certificates from amazon prime, they come in a cute gift box too. No hassal in wrapping or going to the postal office on my end!
Old 14-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Master
What isn't to love about Amazon! And they have distribution centers all over the country. I'm heading to their website after I get done here.

I threw out about 2 cups of bacon grease yesterday because I already have two jars in our spare fridge. I like to cook with it too. Baked potatoes comes to mind. I slather the outside with bacon grease, and sprinkle black pepper, a little salt and garlic powder for a crisp outer jacket. Yum!

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
Old 15-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Good morning, Friends.

Linen, oooooh, grease on baked potatoes, I never thought of that! I don't eat potatoes much, but Ill have to try it for my kids, I bet they will really like that! Great idea!

I am not a fan of Amazon for a lot of reasons, but their prices and convenience is unmatched. All my pennies lately seem to go to the store Michales. I get suckered in with the members rewards and coupons they keep sending via email, oddly tho, I found most of the products they sell at Michaels are also sold on Amazon but for much more cheaper. *Sigh* lol

Anywhos, have a good Sunday All. 10 more days for the big one! Stay safe and warm!!
Old 16-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
What isn't to love about Amazon! And they have distribution centers all over the country. I'm heading to their website after I get done here.

I threw out about 2 cups of bacon grease yesterday because I already have two jars in our spare fridge. I like to cook with it too. Baked potatoes comes to mind. I slather the outside with bacon grease, and sprinkle black pepper, a little salt and garlic powder for a crisp outer jacket. Yum!

first of all, you had me at I fry tons of bacon at a time.
srsly, I love bacon.

I also cook with bacon grease. it adds so much to your dish. I like to cook onions in it. I have also made popcorn on the stove with bacon grease.
I know you can't have it but I really like the flavor that comes out of it
Old 17-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Hey Jojo, I haven't seen you in forever. How is New York around this time?

Good to know we all utilize our Bacon grease

Its very chilly here, I am a big baby tho, I complain on most seasons Lol.
Old 18-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Master
Hey, Jojo. Another bacon lover. I had a blt yesterday for lunch. Today I am having a homemade Egg McMuffin with bacon for lunch today. I got the little electric gizmo at the thrift store this morning. I cleaned it up (it didn't even look like it had been used) and now i need to find a user's manual online.

Clover, how are you doing? We are warming up after a very cold front that just moved out of here. I think it is headed East.

I always wondered why they didn't make a bacon flavored cooking spray. On a good note they now offer a ghee in cooking spray. That's a step in the right direction.

Old 19-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Good morning, Lovelies

Hi Linen, I am good! just doing last minn Christmas shopping. I am terrible at it, so I am leaning at getting gift cards for everyone. Amazon ships them so easy, and all varieties too. I am sending my Dad a Lowes one since he loves to garden. No fussing.Other than that, just looking forward to the holiday season on the beach shore

Its rain season, so we expect a cold and rainy Christmas! For the most part, the weather doesn't change much around this time. It stays in the lower 60's. Chilly wet mornings. Funny, just a few hours away in Lake Tahoe they get trampled with snow.

You ready for the Holiday? I can imagine you cooking something really delicious and staying warm and cozy.
Old 19-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Master
It's always best to get your gift cards online. There is so much theft in stores.

I found a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker at the thrift shop yesterday. It didn't even look like it had ever been used. But I scrubbed it really good and then made my first sandwich using gf English muffins. It was nothing short of awesome.

So I looked online and found they now make a duel Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. I had to have one. Amazon was out of stock. I checked a few other stores and everyone was out of stock. I finally found one online at Wayfair. It will even be here before Christmas so I can have it under the tree! Now I can make two at a time for hubby and me.

Thank you Santa.

Old 20-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Administrator

Morning, Linen, had to google what a Hamiltion beach breakfast machine looks like ~~ Wow, that thing is impressive!

I am going to Costco today and get some new cooking stuff so that is always exciting. See what exciting they stuff for Christmas too. They always good deals on book sets
Yall have a safe weekend. Ill be away a lot, but will try to pop in to say hi.

Kindest Cloves
Old 20-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Hi Clover I'm really impressed with my new sandwich maker. I'm so glad I took a chance on it. Sometimes it's money wasted. Usually there is a reason why it was donated to a thrift shop.

We are warming up here. We might get a dusting of snow on Christmas Eve but that's all. The final countdown is so much fun!

My Christmas ham arrived yesterday (ordered it online). Whew! I emailed Applewood Farm and thanked them. I also got two 12 lb turkeys that will be rotisseried or smoked during the summer months. Figured I'd save on shipping by having them shipped all at once.

Closed Thread