Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 27-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hey Ewwerrin - I sure hope you can (and do!!!!) 'hear' me.

Imagine what a 'seriel killer' will 'hear' if and when s/he 'reads' the things you have said here, like "So you simply let go of that which is not compatible with you, that does not belong to you, that is not relevant to you, as you can feel it emotionally, you can never become stupid enough to think in ways that diminish your consciousness and creates dissonance between you and your source of being, because it doesn't feel good emotionally to do that, so you can let go of doing that, just like you don't hit yourself with a hammer in your head, you can let go of thoughts which don't feel good, and then you simply allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you and all may ever want to be do or have, as you and all are being and becoming any and all of it ongoingly evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, that is of the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, rapturous bliss or ever expanding extacy, evermore extacy. Whatever you wish to call it. That is simply how you're always ment to feel. Feel good. That's it. That's all there is to it. That's why God created you. Not to try to figure out what is of god or what is not of god. But to simply BE YOURSELF. To enjoy your life as the WHOLE of who you truely are."

I hope my 'telling' you this is not too late for you to 'Wake up' (in the context of current revelation 'wave'), slick-talkin' dude!
IMO, what you 'preach' is a 'perfect' example of a 'sweet'-talking 'come on' to 'attract' as many people a possible - regardless of their 'moral' inclinations or lack thereof. I 'see' this as being typical of 'sickness' that is now 'pandemic' in 'spiritual' circles - in Joel Osteen leader-following 'gang' for example.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey Ewwerrin - I sure hope you can (and do!!!!) 'hear' me.

Imagine what a 'seriel killer' will 'hear' if and when s/he 'reads' the things you have said here, like "So you simply let go of that which is not compatible with you, that does not belong to you, that is not relevant to you, as you can feel it emotionally, you can never become stupid enough to think in ways that diminish your consciousness and creates dissonance between you and your source of being, because it doesn't feel good emotionally to do that, so you can let go of doing that, just like you don't hit yourself with a hammer in your head, you can let go of thoughts which don't feel good, and then you simply allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you and all may ever want to be do or have, as you and all are being and becoming any and all of it ongoingly evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, that is of the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, rapturous bliss or ever expanding extacy, evermore extacy. Whatever you wish to call it. That is simply how you're always ment to feel. Feel good. That's it. That's all there is to it. That's why God created you. Not to try to figure out what is of god or what is not of god. But to simply BE YOURSELF. To enjoy your life as the WHOLE of who you truely are."

I hope my 'telling' you this is not too late for you to 'Wake up' (in the context of current revelation 'wave'), slick-talkin' dude!
Lol that's a good question. For serial killers it would probably be very difficult to enter a state of non-resistance or allowing or of joy. But why do you ask this? Do you happen to know serial killers? I think they would need ALLOT of nature around them, really, it's crazy to live in this world today, there is hardly any nature at all. No wonder people are going insane.

I last read some holy books and realised how all of it is SO DISTORTED in translation. Where people say that resistant people will receive a great punishment, when in reality the truth is that they will receive a great suffering, not punishment. God never punishes. And it is really the people who are lost all guidance, then they have to deal with all these people who are lost, and they dont know any other way but to then create god in their own image, and make it a god of punishment. And it is this small mistranslation that can cause endless of suffering on the planet. And I wonder why? Why doesn't anyone translate it correctly? I see most of the worlds reflecting the believe systems they have been brought up with. If the main believe system is completely corrupted, how can the world ever move forward in joy?
There are many beings assisting with this, but the fact remains that allot of time has gone by, that the help has not been capable of reaching those who really needed it. And instead they are left with a guidance of a "holy book" that teaches the complete opposite of reality.
What shocked me even more, is that justice department lives by these holy books! And they didn't even bother to ask if the translation is correct?! Official websites all have so many wrong translations it is disgusting. Like I can't open a holy book without puking. And then I go to wikipedia to see a counting of the religious world population, and I have to puke even double as much.
I just wanna grab those spiritual leaders by the shirt and beg them if they have a heart at all! How can you believe in a god of punishment? A hateful god?!
Like what is this world that I have been born into? Spiritual leaders are all like "my grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand daddy told me once... I mean, he said and it was translated by a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation."
Like first time I read it, I was already confused. It's 2020 and still no one even wonders the very root of all the problems on this world. People don't have any right guidance! Infact their guidance is the very thing that has led them astray so far and wide it is even beyond believe. And no one questions authority. Because they believe that god is a vengeful god. Like seriously, what are you gonna do...

There is not even one person left who believes in god that was not created in mankinds their image. People have denied the very truth that is ingrained and weaved into their very heart. Based on mistranslations of mistranslations of mistranslations of mistranslations.

I know people want God to be punished for all of that, but how can God be punished if God is not even a physical human being. Not even a physical being at all! WAKE UP! Everything is made out of energy! If you believe God hates you then you create a world where everyone hates eachother. If you believe that God loves only conditionally based on conditions, you create a world where everyone loves only conditions and hates others. IT is all a misunderstanding. It's like a jealous barbarian decided sit on the throne of God and claim all of humanity for his own defecation. And people wonder why there are problems on the earth. Hhhh... How did I even get here and why...
Old 27-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Lol that's a good question. For serial killers it would probably be very difficult to enter a state of non-resistance or allowing or of joy. But why do you ask this? Do you happen to know serial killers?
Oh, please think again! Your 'probably' assessment is waaay off the mark, IMO. I have read and heard about 'serial killers', as well as 'thieves', 'alchohlcs', 'wife-n-child abusers', etc., etc., etc. They all end up not 'resisting' their impulses and 'allowing' what brings them 'satisfaction' - they 'get' a joyful 'thrill' from their 'going along' with (hence 'acting out') their 'desires'.

Your and similar (Joel Olstein like) 'feel good' philosophies just 'justifies' selfishness, IMO. The trouble with that? As in the case of hippy love-love-love-all-you-need-is-love philosophy based communes, societies based on such 'principles' eventually end up falling apart because 'dishes' don't get 'washed' and 'toilets' don't get 'cleaned' (metaphorically speaking).

What you are advocating is no more than 'spiritual' 'hedonism', IMO.
Old 29-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Master

Ewwerin, can see your point but think you're missing that among the distortions there is truth. i don't think any scripture can be excluded because of the truth that's in it, even if you or me or others see distortions as well. the same goes for followers of religions. many hook into the truth and become fine individuals
also its the shared truth that gives the hope for tolerance in the religions
there is no way to radically change things short of some state sanctioned control that extends way into people's lives, which is an obscenity
i think its better to focus on what is true and believe it has the power to overcome distortions which leads to some optimism as well which i think is justified!
Old 30-05-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh, please think again! Your 'probably' assessment is waaay off the mark, IMO. I have read and heard about 'serial killers', as well as 'thieves', 'alchohlcs', 'wife-n-child abusers', etc., etc., etc. They all end up not 'resisting' their impulses and 'allowing' what brings them 'satisfaction' - they 'get' a joyful 'thrill' from their 'going along' with (hence 'acting out') their 'desires'.

Your and similar (Joel Olstein like) 'feel good' philosophies just 'justifies' selfishness, IMO. The trouble with that? As in the case of hippy love-love-love-all-you-need-is-love philosophy based communes, societies based on such 'principles' eventually end up falling apart because 'dishes' don't get 'washed' and 'toilets' don't get 'cleaned' (metaphorically speaking).

What you are advocating is no more than 'spiritual' 'hedonism', IMO.
hehehe, yeah, I know, that's a common misunderstanding. I used to think that way too. How is allowance good if one can allow resistance? The answer is simple, you cannot allow resistance. Because if you allow resistance, it would instantly vanish, it would not even be present to allow it. And if you resist allowance, cannot be done either, because if you're in a state of resistance, you cannot even perceive allowance, it's not possible. That is the nature of resistance. IT is self contradictory energy, so allowance would instantly become invisible, distorted and unperceivable.

That is why all suffering is simply an illusion that one creates for themselves. It cannot ever become a reality, and that is why it feels bad emotionally. Suffocating. Often the serial killer when they transcend the illusion would say something like "it is not the fire that hurts, but the believe that you are not loved that really hurts."
It is simply self contradictory energy. That yes, often leads to painful experiences that causes one to force themselves to awaken to the obvious. But one can also simply know that they are eternal, and so every negative emotion will already be sufficient to let go. And then when let go, they can also let god. And then they will realise that letting go = letting god. Releasing resistance = allowing

So you don't have to feel joy instantly. You just have to feel better or you have to feel relief. As relief is an indicator of releasing resistance = allowing. So if you can allow yourself to feel relief, and recognize that that is all you need to do, then you already realised joy! The succes is unavoidable. God will be realised. So you simply enjoy your evermore allowing of relief and then you click back into god consciousness. Joyfully and effortlessly. As unconditionally worthy, loved supported guided and inseperable extension of source that you are.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 30-05-2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Religious god. No, he's not real.
Goddess the Serpent Power is.

Here is a small excerpt from my book. And there is more evidence where that came from my friend:

During a total solar eclipse the shadow of the Moon perfectly covers the face of the Sun. It only occurs because the Moon is exactly 400 times smaller than the Sun, while also sitting exactly 1/400th of a distance between Gaia and the Sun. Fits like a glove.

The Moon’s polar circumference is 27.3 % of Gaia’s polar circumference and it orbits Gaia every 27.3 Earth days.

The Moon in and of itself is an enigma. Science cannot explain its existence. Many ancient cultures talked about a time before the Moon.

The Apollo 12 and 13 missions with NASA stated that the Moon rang like a bell when they struck it, which implies it is hollow. Dr. Carl Sagan wrote, ‘A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object.’ I agree.

The Moon is a powerful and mesmerizing force that has been shrouded in mystery with all cultures. Our calendar months are roughly one Moon cycle.

The word month derives from Moon.
Monday derives from Moonday. The lunar cycle corresponds with women’s ovulation cycle. Full Moons make us more active, that’s why crime rates go up all over the world.

The Moon affects the tides in the oceans and because of its placement and size it stabilizes the planet. Without the Moon we would not exist. The Moon is a perfect fit and we cannot see the far side of it for a reason, it’s by Design.

I also think Luke may have liked the fact that the prime number 37 repeats over and over again, both in our genetic code and in the amino acids produced by that code. The possibility of this number appearing by random chance in our genetic code alone, is calculated to be 1 in a trillion.

Average body temperature is 37 degrees Celsius.

There exists an interesting relation between numbers 37 and 666: from 666 we obtain 6+6+6=18 and 18 x 37 = 666.
Interesting mathematical properties of 37:
1+1+1=3 and 3 x 37 = 111
2+2+2=6 and 6 x 37 = 222
3+3+3=9 and 9 x 37 = 333
4+4+4=12 and 12 x 37 = 444
………..

Our DNA is numbers. Our subconscious works on a mathematical framework. Nature is full of mathematical patterns, the Fibonacci sequence is evidence of this. Physicists state that a unique mathematical structure underpins our physical laws and governs the universe/multiverse. Order is brought through numbers. And clues to Divine Energy’s presence are manifest in numbers.

The speed of light 299792458 meters per second
Latitude of Great Pyramid of Giza 29.9792458°N

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” ---Nikola Tesla

“Numbers have a way of taking a man by the hand and leading him down the path of reason.” – Pythagoras

“Numbers are the Universal language offered by the deity to humans as confirmation of the truth.” – St. Augustine of Hippo

Divine Energy communicates to humans by way of numbers.

There would’ve been no point in giving Luke evidence of Divine Energy because he would’ve dismissed it. Luke was not spiritual, nor did he want to be. In those days he would have ignored seeing triple number patterns, multiple times a day and claimed they were coincidences. He didn’t know what synchronicity was. And that repeating number patters like 1111 or 222, 444, 999 and the like, are powerful synchronicities.

Synchronicities are connections of related occurrences or events. Unlikely or impossible events that cannot be explained by chance. You see repeating number patterns or you are thinking of an answer to something, or about something and it appears through people or communicational devices. Sometimes, if you are in the flow, this can happen almost instantaneously. Have you ever been thinking of someone and then they call or text you? You see repeated patterns of things, numbers, conversations or events. It’s like a sign saying, please chase me. That’s synchronicity. You’re connected with another consciousness. Communicating with the electromagnetic grid.
Synchronicity is a wake-up call, it is your destiny calling you and opening doors for you. It is a prophecy predictor of your future. When you are in sync with what you want, it increases your chances you will get it. Intensity is the key. The stronger your belief and awareness, the quicker synchronicity appears in your life. It means you’re in perfect harmony with life.
You must decipher the synchronistic messages yourself. Watch the patterns, use your intuition. The more intelligent you are, the easier it is for Spirit to communicate with you. Symbols, numbers, dreams, dimes, feathers, books, animals, people, songs, the natural and supernatural. Anything and everything. Spirit is All.

“Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see.” --- Dr. Carl Jung

“There are no accidents or coincidences in life - everything is synchronicity - because everything has a frequency. It's simply the physics of life and the universe in action.” --- Rhonda Byrne

Synchronicity is magick from Divine Energy.

“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

Luke Thomas was a staunch atheist. No wonder. He never looked at the beauty or the mystery of life. Religion turned him off of searching for a Higher Power.
Old 30-05-2020, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
That is why all suffering is simply an illusion that one creates for themselves. It cannot ever become a reality, ...
I understand but seriously disagree with the dissociative logic of this/your perspective and value system. Wouldn't want to be associatively 'linked' with someone like you when facing/dealing with any kind of really experienced pain or trouble, my own or anyone whose development I care about, though. Oh, that means here on our planet, now.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
... That is why all suffering is simply an illusion that one creates for themselves. It cannot ever become a reality, and that is why it feels bad emotionally. Suffocating. Often the serial killer when they transcend the illusion would say something like "it is not the fire that hurts, but the belief that you are not loved that really hurts."

It is simply self contradictory energy. That yes, often leads to painful experiences that causes one to force themselves to awaken to the obvious. But one can also simply know that they are eternal, and so every negative emotion will already be sufficient to let go. And then when let go, they can also let god. And then they will realise that letting go = letting god. Releasing resistance = allowing

So you don't have to feel joy instantly. You just have to feel better or you have to feel relief. As relief is an indicator of releasing resistance = allowing. So if you can allow yourself to feel relief, and recognize that that is all you need to do, then you already realised joy! The success is unavoidable. God will be realized. So you simply enjoy your evermore allowing of relief and then you click back into god consciousness. Joyfully and effortlessly. As unconditionally worthy, loved supported guided and inseperable extension of source that you are.
For anyone who is 'tempted' to believe that everything is as simple as Ewwerrin believes, i.e. that "I am (with) god" or "god is with me" and "I am loved" thoughts and feelings are all that are necessary to poof 'suffering' away and enjoy a completely blissful existence, I urge that you consider and contemplate the contents of the following summary presented in Michael Newton's Ph.D's book, The Destiny of Souls, which was compiled on the basis of 'data' gathered from between-life regression hypnotherapy session of many 'clients'. This (summary) is supported by what said clients remembered and detailed in their counseling sessions, actual transcripts of which are shared in the course of the book.
"Orientation periods [on returning to the Spirit world] with our guides ... take place before joining our cluster group, vary between souls and between different lives for the same soul. This is a quiet time for counseling, with the opportunity to vent any frustrations we have about the life just ended.

'Orientation' in The Spirit World is intended to be an initial debriefing session with gentle probing by perceptive, caring teacher-guides. The meeting may be long or short depending upon the circumstances of what we did or did not accomplish with regard to our life contract. Special karmic issues are also reviewed, although they will be discussed later in minute detail within our soul cluster group.

The returning energy of some souls will not be sent back into their soul group right away. These are the souls who were contaminated by their physical bodies and became involved with evil acts. There is a difference between wrongdoing with no premeditated desire to hurt someone and intentional evil. The degrees of harm to others from mischief to malevolence are carefully evaluated. Those souls who have been associated with evil are taken to special centers which some clients call "intensive care units." Here, I am told, their energy is remodeled to make it whole again. Depending upon the nature of their transgressions, these souls could be rather quickly returned to Earth. They might well choose to serve as the victims of other's evil acts in the next life. Still, if their actions were prolonged and especially cruel over a number of lives, this would denote a pattern of wrongful behavior. Such souls could spend a long while in a solitary spiritual existence, possibly over a thousand Earth years.

A guiding principle in the spirit world is that wrongdoing, intentional or unintentional, on the part of all souls will need to be redressed in some form in a future life. This is not considered punishment or even penance as much as an opportunity for karmic growth.

There is no hell for souls, except perhaps on Earth.
"

Here is an excerpt from a relevant hypnotic-session transcript presented later on in the book (there are other pertinent ones there, of course). "Dr.N" stands for Dr. Newton; "S" stand for Subject:
Souls in Seclusion

My next case involves a more advanced subject who provided me with details about entities who are not ghosts but won't go home after death. As the case unfolds we will see that there are two motivating factors that drive these types of souls into seclusion.
Case 16

Dr. N: Are there people who die who are not ready to return to the spirit world?

S: Yes, some souls who are released from their physical bodies don't want to leave Earth.

Dr. N: I suppose they are all ghosts?

S: No, but they can be if that is their desire—most are not. They simply don't want to be in contact with anyone.

Dr. N: And their spiritual energy does not go home right after death?

S: That's right, except there is a part of their energy which never left
the spirit world.

Dr. N: So I have heard. But let me ask if you consider these secluded souls as short-timers or do they stay in limbo for a long time in Earth years?

S: It varies. Some want to return as quickly as possible in a new body. These souls don't want to give up their physical form for any length of time. They are different from most of us who want to rest and go home to study. Many of this type have been real front-line warriors on Earth. They want to maintain a continuity with their physical life.

Dr. N: Well, it is my understanding that our guides won't permit us to be in some kind of holding pattern near Earth and go right into a new life. Don't these souls know they must go through the normal process of returning back to their groups, receiving counseling, studying their lessons and taking some part in the selection of a new body?

S: (laughs) You're right, but the guides don't force those in extreme distress to return home until they see the benefits of doing so.

Dr. N: Yes, but they won't give them a new body right away until after some sort of period of readjustment.

S: (shrugs) Yes, that's true.

Dr. N: Is it also true that other disturbed souls don't want to go back to Earth and won't go back where they belong in the spirit world either?

S: That's right—another type ...

Dr. N: But if both soul types don't prowl around Earth as discarnates bothering people as ghosts, should I be calling them disturbed when all they want is to be left alone?

S: They are divergent. Their actions are the result of something unfinished ... traumatic ... overwhelming. They are unwilling to let go and this conduct is not usual. They won't talk to their teachers because of the extent of their unhappiness.

Dr. N: Why don't their guides just take charge and pull them up deeper into the spirit world despite their resistance?

S: If souls were forced to do what is right for them they would learn nothing from getting into a funk and shutting themselves up from everyone.

Dr. N: Okay, but I still wonder why the souls who want to come back right away, with no stopovers in the spirit world, can't just be given a new body immediately?

S: Can't you see that placing a disturbed soul into a new body would be totally unfair to a baby just starting life? These souls have a right to be in seclusion, but they will eventually make the decision to ask for assistance. They must come to the conclusion they can't progress alone. Being given a new body won't help them.

Dr. N: Where do the souls go who don't want to wander the Earth as ghosts but won't go home?

S: (ruefully) It's any space they want to create for themselves. They design their own reality with memories of a physical life. Some souls live in nice places like a garden setting. Others—those who have harmed people, for instance—design terrible spaces for themselves like a prison, a room with no windows. In these spaces they box themselves in so they can't experience much light or make contact with anyone. It is self-imposed punishment.

Dr. N: I have heard that disturbed souls—the ones associated with evil—are taken into seclusion in the spirit world.

S: That's correct, but at least they are ready to face the music and have their energy healed properly with love and care.

Dr. N: Can you give me some indication of how our guides deal with all types of souls in self-imposed exile?

S: They give them time to sweat it out. This is a challenge for teachers. They know these souls are concerned about their evaluations and the reactions from their soul groups. They are full of negative energy and not thinking clearly. It may take many reassurances by those who wish to help them before these souls agree to give up their self-imposed places of confinement.

Dr. N: I assume there are as many techniques of persuasion as there are guides?

S: Sure ... depending upon the range of skill. Some teachers will not go near a disturbed student until that soul is so sick of being in seclusion they voluntarily call for help. This can take quite a while, (pause, then continues) Other teachers drop in often for chats.

Dr. N: Eventually, will all these disturbed souls release themselves?

S: (pause) Let's put it this way. Eventually, all will be released one
way or another through different forms of encouragement... (laughs) or persuasion.
Those of you who are familiar with my work know that I have strong convictions about the influence soul memory has on human thought. The isolation and solitude of souls expressed in case 16 might well give one the impression of a Christian purgatory as a place of atonement. Could this religious concept have sprung from the fragmented soul memories of seclusion in the spirit world only to be subverted on Earth? There are similarities and great differences between my findings about soul seclusion and purgatory as defined by the church.