Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-05-2020, 05:48 AM
asearcher

dreams of different homes

hi for as long as i can remember i have dreams of suddenly being outside a home, sometimes it is homes i know other times it is not. This night I had a dream just before waking up whe I was suddenly outside out of someone's home and this time I carefully chose to touch a wooden panel. I could feel the warmth in this house from the people there, living there, but I got that it was from the old times, like a generation home, family feeling, I take to this big assumption when I saw/felt a woman's (housewife?) pass the floor on the inside from some table and she had a dress on but i only saw the end of it and her shoes, the carpet, the part of the lower looks I got from the table, this lasted like 2-3 sec before it went away. It felt as if tolerance, a religious belief, but free so, and that special warmth. Then I felt the feeling of a male who I got the feeling was young and he had the same warmth about him and a rock steady feeling to him and he was dressed in a type of jeans, but not the blue that I am use to seeing, the material and the color was not something I could relate to but at the same time i knew it was jeans. I can't remember the rest of his looks. The warm feeling he then had he then had for me !!! i felt it even if he stood part from me. felt as I could have relaxed in that warmth forever. respect and warmth. I can't say if he was a bad ace with those jeans or not as his other energy of being a good person was all I felt. From what I get wearing jeans was a statement before the 60's? (insecure on that one).

I have always wondered why I get dreams like this, first time I have felt someone's presence too. First time I have dared to touch the house. It has always been me suddenly being outside someone's home.

Why is this happening to me? Does anyone have this?

if it happens again should i dare to talk to him? I think of so many things right now...like what if he was a ghost? there was not one thing that was restless or forbidden about him. Just a kind soul. like he had been raised to say "yes mam" and all that.

Last edited by asearcher : 31-05-2020 at 06:29 AM.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

It could be two fold a pull to a past life maybe to a place you once lived and to a connection to someone you once were with. Re living the past in a dream or travelling in that dream out of the body in what is Astral Travel.

The other is a message dream and I am pulled more to this aspect of the dream. Where things are played out over and over so that you recall what the dream is about. In dreams like this your feeling things like they are real time and in real life levels of experience.

This usually is a message that something in your home life needs some attentions or to be looked at in what path change might be there. Maybe times we feel our path is settled but there is more we need to look at for what going forwards looks like.

The male figure could be what we could call your shadow self or that part of you your not showing or letting out that will get things done and moving.

Lynn
Old 01-06-2020, 08:22 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It could be two fold a pull to a past life maybe to a place you once lived and to a connection to someone you once were with. Re living the past in a dream or travelling in that dream out of the body in what is Astral Travel.

The other is a message dream and I am pulled more to this aspect of the dream. Where things are played out over and over so that you recall what the dream is about. In dreams like this your feeling things like they are real time and in real life levels of experience.

This usually is a message that something in your home life needs some attentions or to be looked at in what path change might be there. Maybe times we feel our path is settled but there is more we need to look at for what going forwards looks like.

The male figure could be what we could call your shadow self or that part of you your not showing or letting out that will get things done and moving.

Lynn
Hello Lynn! Thank you so much for sorting this out for me what it could be :), I did not think in those terms before. I got hooked up on those jeans and began searching the net to see if I could find something. I finally did. The jeans I found that were alike in the color, material, design were jeans on ebay from the 1920's-30's.