Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-05-2020, 09:03 PM
AnneNeville

Anne Neville Memories

Hello all! today i will share some memories of my life as anne neville here with you all if anyone has a connection with the plantagenets/yorks or the wars of the roses please feel free and contact me!

1) This first recall that came to me came more like a vision to me than a dream it came to me sometime on feb 20s in 2019 i was sitting a table at a banquet and there was a woman who i believe to be elizabeth of york my dear 2nd cousin she was wearing a green gown with a cone hat i believe and she was dancing.

2) This second dream i had was more of a journey into a memory i had this dream on April 14th 2019 i was at my old elementary school Queen Anne i was sitting at a table it was extremely windy out i got up and i walked into the schools medieval gatehouse looking entrance and went back to the 15th century i saw myself in front of middleham castles gatehouse and i saw myself as a girl i was wearing a green gown and i also saw a lake clearing it was foggy but i knew it was a lake. it is so intriguing to me how i see these things for only three seconds or so and describe everything so perfectly..

3) Isabel neville's wedding. i remember only little about my marriage to edward of westminster besides i was extremely nervous and that one of my parents were there as well as Margaret of anjou. but i remember my sister Isabels marriage. i saw myself behind isabel on the left side and i saw myself wearing dark green. it was very dark inside the cathedral i couldn't really see what isabel was wearing because it was so dark.

4) Middleham castle. this memory is a little funny actually.. i was about 8 in middleham castle and i was running and my sister isabel was running after telling me to stop i was wearing blue and isabel green or maybe other way around.

5) Middleham castle. I was about 4 or 5 i saw myself wearing blue playing with 15th century wooden dolls? i couldn't really see what they were but they were something wooden.
Old 27-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Master
Hi,

My friend gets these kind of visions and memories during our joint mediations. I do not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/