Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Fairy crystal I tried sending this to you in a pm but it said your inbox is full.

I had another interesting experience I thought I’d share with you. I was reading last night that it’s bad to have sex dreams because it most likely means something negative is feeding off of you. I’ve been struggling to get my footing back the last few years but that’s to the obsidian things are finally turning around. I’ve had many sexual dreams as well the last few years that resulted in me having multiple orgasms. I also had a paralysis experience where two demons held me down and sodomized me. But last night I felt drawn to put the obsidian under my pillow. I had a dream about a man and was very sexually Aroused in his presence but would not get intimate. I have a feeling the obsidian helped to prevent it.

I do not agree with the person who wrote that text claiming that sexual dreams means negative is feeding off of you. This is either a misunderstood phenomena by the author or simply a wrong interpretation.. both.

I will explain it in detail so you understand.

If that author looks at this from his own narrowed view, of course he will say that demons come at night knocking at door to steal your babies while you have wet dreams. But looking deeper, there is more to that than just "negative is feeding off of you"

In every person there is a built of sexual energy, male or female.. gender no matter. There are a few differences how the energy builds up, for example for a man, what he needs to do is abstain from sexual intercourse but more precisely to not waste his semen, and for a woman, while also abstinence can also lead to increased sexual energy, also being sexually active can increase her sexual energy by draining the male partner ( + - ).

Ojas is one of the three subtle forces in our body. Think of ojas as the container that holds your abundant energy. It is the ultimate energy reserve of the body and mind. It is the purest essence of Kapha, and physically, it is related to reproductive, hormonal, and cerebrospinal fluids. A person with good ojas is calm and content, and has both strong immunity and endurance.

Now what happens is that people do not know much about transmuting/channeling the sexual energy into something. And when one has too much sexual energy but does not channel it, if is a he, he becomes horny and it needs to release that tension, because it is energy pent up in the body not circulating and is stagnating, immense energy. So when a man has sexual intercourse, the energy drops and he feels 'okay'. If i he were to be focused and have a big goal in his life in his work and be productive, imagine N. Tesla.. that with the help of passion for his work, he would be able to channel that sexual energy into something else, and as sexual energy is life force and creative force, then that which you he does will be of great success. The minute he becomes lazy and procrastinates, the energy stops being channeled and it manifests in the body as 'horny thoughts' and disrupts the balance.

For a woman there is a very similar mechanism, though a woman would need sexual intercourse to obtain more sexual energy. Once she does that, she needs to channel it, be productive with a goal and lead a happy life. If she does not, it leads to imbalance, imagine prostitutes, they obtain a lot of sexual energy which is stagnating in their body but that doesn't mean they are highly energetic, they become broken in so many ways.

So when you have dream which is sexual, with orgasms or not, it is not because 'something negative is feeding off of you' but because your body-mind is naturally doing this to maintain balance in your system, to even out. It depends really, men might have sexual dreams mostly because of too much stagnating sexual energy in them that they do not channel into anything productive truly, so the body takes care of it to mantain healthy mind and body. For a woman, sexual dreams could mean the same but could also mean the opposite, when a women is lacking sexual energy and feels depleted of life, then such a dream is an attempt to kickstart a domino train of thoughts leading to
Old 17-05-2020, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I absolutely LOVE my obsidian! My best friend tried to touch it, and she hated it- said it almost felt like the energy burned her and it made her skin crawl- but I have a lot of trauma, grief, and emotional baggage I'm trying to work through, so I keep a tumbled stone on my perosn everyday, in addition to a teenytiny little obsidian moon necklace I have.

I find as soon as I start to spiral, or have negative thoughts, the obsidian absorbs those thoughts and energies right away, so I can think and feel clearly. It's a God send for me.
Old 17-05-2020, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDCarebear
I absolutely LOVE my obsidian! My best friend tried to touch it, and she hated it- said it almost felt like the energy burned her and it made her skin crawl- but I have a lot of trauma, grief, and emotional baggage I'm trying to work through, so I keep a tumbled stone on my perosn everyday, in addition to a teenytiny little obsidian moon necklace I have.

I find as soon as I start to spiral, or have negative thoughts, the obsidian absorbs those thoughts and energies right away, so I can think and feel clearly. It's a God send for me.
Sounds like you picked out a great companion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-05-2020, 12:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Indeed!

I just very recently got interested in crystals, and something about about Obsidian just called out to me. Despite hearing all the horror stories and reading people's negative expierences online, I followed my intiution and it paid off in spades. I know it's not for everyone, but it really is the stone I needed right now, and it's funny how the universe has a way of leading you not to what you want, but what you need.
Old 18-05-2020, 01:01 PM
Master
It's funny as this thread has made me interested in obsidian again, hihi.
So yesterday when I went to my crystal shop I had a look around to see what they had.
I got myself a beautiful gold obsidian heart :)
Somehow black obsidian doesn't appeal so much, neither did silver. And the rainbow obsidian they had didn't have the nice purple that I love so much.
I've been looking at gold obsidian more often and now I got one!
I did not know, however, how expensive it is! Relatively speaking not a cheap stone.
Old 18-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Administrator
I Like Black obsidian but I love Apache tears I have a few of them

Namaste
Old 20-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Guide
I’m on the mahogany obsidian right now and it’s working wonders on my sacral.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I’m on the mahogany obsidian right now and it’s working wonders on my sacral.
Is she removing blockages and/or cords?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Is she removing blockages and/or cords?
I believe it’s doing both
Old 13-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDCarebear

if it absorbs the negative energies - is that bad ? to have something that is full of negative energy that it has taken out of the environment ?