Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Knocking For five months

Hi everyone,
I know I need to post in the Welcome section and will do that but I really need help. I’m not new to any of this having bought my first Tarot deck 43 years ago and I think I’ve explored every path there is but this is a new one. Long story but I moved back to my childhood home to care for my elderly mother. They were the second owners. Nothing bad ever happened in the house or in the area. No ancient burial ground etc We lost the house a year ago November (candle fire) and it was rebuilt from the studs up. All new.

Well in October we started getting loud knocking, first on my bedroom window which faces the street then on the glass patio. Sometimes loud, sometimes tapping, sometimes vibrating ( which I can replicate by shaking the window) It started once every few weeks then got so bad it was happening 3 times a night. I was creeped out but realized it wasn’t doing anything but knocking. It got so weird we installed a Ring Video and captured the knocking and no one there ( I had been sure it was a person) I also set up wire traps, rocks, sand and flour. I called window manufacturers, installers, contractors etc and no one has ever heard of such a thing. And no it’s not pipes. It’s clearly knocking. One night it was dark but early and I said to my mother how it only knocks late at night and it started banging. I told it to stop because I don’t know what it wants or how to help it and if it’s really something then it’s going to have to figure out a better way to communicate.

Last week it had been weeks since I heard it and it was 10:30 at night and I wanted to go into the kitchen but the hair was standing up on the back of my neck. I had this feeling it would knock. As soon as I get up sure enough it very gently taps. Like it read my mind. That did freak me out. An hour later the usual loud knocking. At this point it’s every few weeks. It’s not funny, it’s been going on about five months and I have no idea why.
One psychic told me it was a man who had died on my street. Uh no. In 57 years 20+ men have died and why us? Another psychic said a big change was coming soon. Again no. 5 months and nothing has changed. It doesn’t seem malicious. It doesn’t do anything other than knock and no it doesn’t knock three times, it knocks varying numbers. I don’t think it’s the new house settling this is a knock like if your neighbor comes to visit. We also get orbs on the Ring Video and I don’t think it’s lights since the neighbors use the same lights nightly and we have a wall in front of the house so not much street light gets past.

I’m not scared but it does get kind of creepy. Any thought, ideas, similar experiences?? Thank you. ❤️
Old 24-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Master
Ah yes.Knocks and thuds.I have them for six years now at regular basis.And i have them everywhere i go.At first i thought that the problem was in my house,but after some months i realise it's ME.

If you search my posts with the keywords ''knocks'' or ''thuds'' you'll find some stuff.Also i posted a small video which i captured some knockings on my window.Of course it's low resolution (no smartphone).
Old 24-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Newbie ;)

I will look you up but mine don’t follow me. It’s only in this house. I closed the blinds to the back patio door last night so it banged on my bedroom front window at 5:20 in the morning. I looked at the video thinking maybe an animal tail. Nothing.