Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-07-2011, 01:31 PM
CoffeeGem

10/10/11

Hi Everyone,

So I was told last week at my job that I am being laid off on 10/10/11. Aside from this general life change, I can't help but feel I am being let go on that date for sort of cosmic reason.

Insights much appreciated.

Thanks,
CoffeeGem
Old 18-07-2011, 02:00 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeGem
Hi Everyone,

So I was told last week at my job that I am being laid off on 10/10/11. Aside from this general life change, I can't help but feel I am being let go on that date for sort of cosmic reason.

Insights much appreciated.

Thanks,
CoffeeGem

Sorry to hear it.

If you reduce down that date (including the 11, which normally you wouldn't reduce), you get 5 -- which is appropriate as it means big change.

Otherwise, let's see... multiple ways of looking at this one:

... 10 is the number of completion. So you've got two 10's and then the year, 2011.

... or you could set aside the 11, since that is a master number. Then add the two 10's together, for 20, or 2. Plus the other 20, you get 22, another master number. So, 22/11: the 11 is vision and the 22 is that which puts the vision into action.

I was going to start a new thread about something that occurred to me yesterday, I hope you don't mind if I just talk about it here, since your post reminded me and it seems to fit in.... yesterday I kept seeing 911 everywhere I went. It occurred to me as I was meditating on the 911, that this year it will be 10th anniversary of 9/11 on 9/11/2011. If you set aside the two 11's, and add up the rest - 9+20= 11 as well. So there you go, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, we have an 11-11-11 day, or 33, a master number meaning Christ Consciousness...

It struck me then and there that a cycle will end on 9/11/2011. We will close the chapter that began on 9/11/2001. We will have learned our lessons of that world-changing event, and we will shift into a new consciousness.

CoffeeGem, there are 29 days between 9/11 and 10/10, or 2+9= 11.

It seems to me the universe is trying to tell you that your next job will be related to this shift in consciousness.
Old 18-07-2011, 02:10 PM
SerpentQueen

Heh, and I posted this ^^ at exactly 10:00 ... also I just calculated and it's 55 days until 9/11, or 5+5 = 10.

And even weirder, today is 84 days, or 8+4=12, until 10/10... which is also 2 months and 22 days... (there's that 22 again)... or 12 weeks... I know you said you got your notice last week, but you asked this question today, not last week.

I just think that's cool. ;-)
Old 18-07-2011, 02:44 PM
CoffeeGem

It is quite cool SerpentQueen! And thank you for the information. Feel free to post more information here. I think the days coming are very significant for all of us.

I am ready for big changes. I am losing my income/job, moving and finding a new direction in my life.

Thanks again!
Old 18-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Master
I kept seeing 9:11 for two days in a row, I look at the clock it's 9:12, ju7st now lol. (?) And my forgetting it's 10 yr anniversary, hard to believe. Numerology is interesting, but does it mean that when we have these numbers pop up in our lives that it makes things easier for us to accomplish things?