Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-06-2019, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I usually write what I am permitted or encouraged to write.
i know.(at least i tried).
Old 19-06-2019, 06:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I don't know.I think spirit contact it's not so easy.Most of the times i get only a 'tune' with their energetic aspect and that's all,but in this case,it wasn't just an energy shift.
I have the feeling that i'm manipulated by a group of spirits and it's them who respond all the times.
Well, if you think that your energy is being manipulated, usually good beings won't do that, they usually respect your space, and energy. But sometimes it can be harder for them (good beings) to meet in some places, so they have to take on a different form. (That's what I believe at least.) So its good to be careful at times, cause there are some entities out there that will try to manipulate your energy.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Well, if you think that your energy is being manipulated, usually good beings won't do that, they usually respect your space, and energy. But sometimes it can be harder for them (good beings) to meet in some places, so they have to take on a different form. (That's what I believe at least.) So its good to be careful at times, cause there are some entities out there that will try to manipulate your energy.
With all these things are happening to me,i can only say that i don't know.
One other time i was approached by a spirit while i was walking.Once i felt his presence,i become sick,and i was ready to puke my guts out from the pressure i felt.
I told it to back off,it told me something and it left.

I doubt if i have good spirits around me,and if i have,then they're total *******s.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
With all these things are happening to me,i can only say that i don't know.
One other time i was approached by a spirit while i was walking.Once i felt his presence,i become sick,and i was ready to puke my guts out from the pressure i felt.
I told it to back off,it told me something and it left.

I doubt if i have good spirits around me,and if i have,then they're total *******s.
Hmm, I think it depends on the begin/entity.. but by that other one that you described doesn't sound like one with good intentions, cause usually one's that don't hold good intentions will make you feel ill/sick if you get near them. They can get annoying if they are persistent.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:44 AM
BlackfoxNZ

if you want to know if the spirits around you are good ones, just block everything out for a day or 2, If you get bad events happening straight away or things start going wrong for no apparent reason then i consider that a sign you have a spirit who likes to be inside your energy and is up to no good and needs to be completely removed/blocked, and they would have been creating the negative events to scare you back into letting them stay within or around your energies. If nothing happens and life goes on then i would consider that to be a sign that whatever spirits were around are respectful to your actions and choices, and will be willing to wait a few days if required to support you. that is how i learnt a few things about some not so good spirits hanging around me which i have since removed and am having a much better time with a spirit who visits me quite often to provide me with small bits of information straight into my thoughts without needing to meditate.

but "Negative" spirits/entities hate being pushed away, they need to stay within your energies/energy source to maintain their own energy/fields, they have basically no patience and no respect.
That's some of what i have learnt from my own energy working/playing and talking with my friendly neighborhood spirit ;)
Old 19-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Thanks everyone for the input.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
if you want to know if the spirits around you are good ones, just block everything out for a day or 2, If you get bad events happening straight away or things start going wrong for no apparent reason then i consider that a sign you have a spirit who likes to be inside your energy and is up to no good and needs to be completely removed/blocked, and they would have been creating the negative events to scare you back into letting them stay within or around your energies. If nothing happens and life goes on then i would consider that to be a sign that whatever spirits were around are respectful to your actions and choices, and will be willing to wait a few days if required to support you. that is how i learnt a few things about some not so good spirits hanging around me which i have since removed and am having a much better time with a spirit who visits me quite often to provide me with small bits of information straight into my thoughts without needing to meditate.

but "Negative" spirits/entities hate being pushed away, they need to stay within your energies/energy source to maintain their own energy/fields, they have basically no patience and no respect.
That's some of what i have learnt from my own energy working/playing and talking with my friendly neighborhood spirit ;)
Very good post, and from what I have learned as well about negative beings/entities that don't have good intentions is they do not respect your energy space, or if you don't want them around, and try pushing them away that will trigger them into trying to find some loophole into trying to staying even closer by them.

They are almost like a hyena, they are a scavenger - that have found an animal, and even if they are still alive and in good spirits that they want to find a way to get at them.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:21 PM
ImthatIm

Lets consider this also.

The more important the event, and the more help you are requesting or is needed
the more negative energies and Spirit you will have to sort through.
They seem to show up first and there is a faith and trust in the Divine
that is needed to push through the negative. We are operating in a duality
oriented world.

I always pray from the Creator/Source that expresses Divine Love first.
Then those higher ups in the universe on down.
These things can lead to life and death situations.
I did once pray directly to an entity by name and did not include the Creator/Source that expresses Divine Love.
I was quickly corrected.
Also after attending a entity removal ceremony, this entity came to me just before I was going to sleep and I got scared
and for 4 days it stayed with me and I could not hold down anything not even water.
We had another ceremony, to remove it and I had to lift a red hot rock to my belly and it finally left.
I then had to go to the hospital to be pumped up with fluids.

If you can start from your core being, from your heart and not out of your head it is much
harder for the negatives to penetrate.

I won't even speak of plans of a Spiritual endeavor if possible.
To limit attraction of those entities that would prevent it.

There are also many Spirits that can seem scary but help out greatly.

It is hard to keep calms with a Bear Spirit breathing on you, or a Thunder Being Spirit shooting electricity around.

Just some tidbits to consider.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Master
I saw in some books that the energies of an angelic being,can wipe you out if you approach them without the use of filters.
Also that their deepest form are patterns and geometric shapes and not humanoids with wings.
Seems like they're different levels to work with them.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Master
This is what Josephine Maccarthy writtes in one of her books.

If an angelic being appeared before you with a flaming sword,
fancy armour, nice hair do, big wings and a cheesy grin, then you
know that the angel is really down playing it for the ants (or it is a
parasite dressing up for you).

If an angelic being appeared before you as a cube, you
would blink and scratch your head before finding yourself fried to a
crisp.