Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm seeing something that I don't know

Since 2003, something has been appearing to me. They are tiny diamond sparkles which surrounds or envelopes me. These sparkles disappear 1 after the other and the whole experience tales less than 1 minute. I have discussed this with 4 different spiritualists but i have not gotten a concrete reason. That's why I'm here to share my problem so that my seniors can help me.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Guide
Is it possible you are having small seizures? I only ask this because you should be keeping up with your health first and what you describe could indicate that. As for any spiritual reason, I have not heard of this, but someone on this board may have.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok

I don't think it's something related to my health. At times, it happens whiles in the midst others. I would be looking at those beautiful diamond sparkles as I talk to others. Yesterday, i saw a video of a similar experience on yutube but because of limitations on my account, I can't post it here.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:42 AM
Experiencer
Is this in your physical sight or internal?

For me, I have been doing a lot of work in therapy that involves visualization and often crosses with my spirituality. When I am trying to distinguish what thoughts/beliefs/energy inside me is "mine" as opposed to something installed by others, I envision a lantern that has a flame inside it that resonates with my own energy. If it comes near something that is "mine", the energy appears as beautiful sparkling diamonds, usually standing out from the hazy fog of energy that is not mine. Typically I draw these to me, where they re-absorb into my own energy, which symbolizes a truth or part of my soul returning to me.

A long shot, but it's possible you have something like that going on. There was also a place in the spiritual realm I would visit that was a pool made of crystal-water (water made out of pure crystal, if you can imagine that) that, when submerged in, would sort of "reset" my energy and bring me into centeredness with myself. In Buddhism, there is a path of learning and practice called the Diamond Way that is meant to bring you to a point of refinement and beauty, in a way, for the benefit of all of humanity.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 23-06-2019, 06:16 AM
Guide

yeah it depends on a lot of things. Have you been paying attention to what your thinking or how your feeling? I dont think they are associated persay with a problem your having or etc. These might just be a guardian of some kind that your seeing. Do you see the same type of lights all the time or is it different?

To describe it as a gem type of light is what gives it away... i see guardians and spirits in this manner all the time and that is the way that one describes the spectacular light that they emit.... its bright but not bright... its like looking at a diamond reflecting in the light...

:)
Old 07-07-2019, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Im seeing something that I dont know

Dear Pam,

I dont think anyone could say for sure, but you could ask it. That way, if you hear the answer, you will know.

love,
Geoff.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Suspended
Master
When I first see sparkles in my mind, for first 6 months I tried ignore as thought my brain was damaged after a near death experience - then they were put so big in my mind I couldn't focus 'twice that happened' to get me to research it I recon... So now I say when I see them in my conservatory hey, hello because I know they represent my spirit guidance family and its beautiful to see. So enjoy seeing, its something special I'm sure just embrace it and no fear just feel love....