Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Knower

To be or not to be?

To be or not to be born, that is the question.I can't remember being born, nor do I remember choosing to be born, or before being born, does anyone here remember pre-birth planning and has confirmation for it?
Old 13-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Guide
I do, I remember being with a group who had their human life "ride" mapped out and we all compared maps and discussed things like "At this juncture on my map I will need someone who..." and everyone would look at their map and somoene would say something like "that matches up with my map here, I can be there for you". Once we all had our arrangements made we got in line to take our ride. That is just a model, the closest I can come to what I remember. It is not something that translates easily and there must be a reason I added that memory to my map. If you had full memory you may find it difficult to stick to the map. And I am not saying you have to, I am saying each of us chose this and we won't understand why until we get off the ride.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Master
I don’t remember thinking before I was born and memory is part of our thought process, but I do remember feeling
my presence when I was in my mothers womb, just as I remember being present as and infant before I had developed
my thinking ability.

In my opinion life is not linear in the vaster regions of the afterlife and any planning takes place intuitively.
That is one reason why we can receive intuitive guidance after our human birth. The choice to go through with a
human birth was made in the womb when I decided to nurture a consciousness that was suited for the human state of being.

There are entities (souls) that reject human birth at the last minute, and the physical body that is being constructed for
them dies in the womb before they are born. There are also entities who unconsciously enter into a womb to take a human
birth and they are far removed from any intuitive plan.

Further, there are entities that have a karmic debt that must be repaid here on Earth, some unfinished earthly business, etc.,
and those entities have no choice but to return here to earth. They are automatically bought back by some attachment they
have to this physical world.

I am of the opinion that there are a lot of different scenarios that bought and entity into taking a human birth. We choose the
color of our skin, hair, eyes, gender, where in what nation we would be born, and the family we would be born into, among many
other things. These choices are not made based on human comforts, they are made based on lessons which we are to learn
while here on Earth.