Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

First real thread. About a war with angelic/floater civilization I had and its end.

So, im new here, i migrated over from another forum and if you look for my intro thread youll see what names i went by and can find my previous forums and look at what Ive written, if you are interested, if you find something interesting in my past do let me know and we can discuss it.

I prefer open conversations to PMs so try to keep away from private messages, to me it creates the kind of clique that i dont want to share.

So here is the story about events that happened to me a while back, let me know if the story was a good read and such, i accept comments and would love to hear from people. I hope I dont come off as a fully psychotic with no grasp on reality! Take care and love to all.

Peace with the Floater/angelic civilization. After 3 years of war, my story.
So I wrote this about half way complete then the computer crashed and I lost it so im having to rewrite, hope this is better than the previous one, if it feels rushed you know why.

Ive been observing the angelic civilization for decades now and I could no longer take their pretending to be gods, infringements, cattle mutilations, abductions, genetic mucking about and other gruesome activities, I could not be safe in my high STO and probably high polarity as well, even though I could be safe from them right now it felt inappropriate in the extreme and I had to take actions, I pondered the options for a while and finally my mind was set that I would send a radiological harmful radiation to their homeworld, so here is how I set upon nuking one of the angelic homeworlds and why and how the situation developed and finally how we got to peace.

Ill include pictures with this one so be prepared.

First I set upon finding their homeworld. No easy task, I looked at the information present in fiction and star charts until I came to a conclusion that I had a probable location for one of their settlements or even a homeworld. It was long and ardeous work of reading through many a fiction and fact claiming book until I found what I was looking for. Then the next logical step was to contact all aliens with a desire to talk to me with a clear message that they could understand would mean many things but would certainly mean "contact imminent", So I decided upon Water and Radiowaves as my intended method, I decided that a shaking of a water container and the splashing of water would be appropriate sounds beamed out accompanied with my face and the holding of a water bottle, such a message would indicate instead of the complexity of the golden plate, that we have water and we trade in water, a simple message from such a civilization. Then I needed to set about contacting the primary civilization of interest in our cosmos.

I first settled upon contacting the most massive star in existence: Wiki Star: R136a1 When looked at from a space telescope, it is in the middle part of the chest of the creature clearly visible with a cloak and holding a flail in one hand, you can see by clicking the Simbad link on the rightside of the wikipedia then clicking full screen icon in the picture on the right side and zooming out. This, most massive star in existence was a good candidate for contact, it would be the Astronomican for my contact and serve as the guiding spirit for this contact, I contacted them with a simple proposition, we can make sure that if humanity advances well do our best to bring water or hydrogen to their star and try to remove the heavier elements from it causing it to live longer, a kind of healthcare plan for the star. I did this in thought and in writing online at the same time I did the water bottle shaking. After a while of doing this I saw this storm:

Bored Panda pilot takes pictures of storm from cockpit: First link on google, first picture in article.

My UFO had arrived, while doing this I also had a second form of contact, In near earth affairs, i decided to turn my attention to Mars. From my sources I'd heard that most aliens have difficulty using large ships near earth as they do not differentiate in time so from their point of view, earth is inside the sun as the sun will eventually expand to engulf the earth, so i was safe in the knowledge that it would be prohibitively difficult for them to get through the "quarantine" around earth in anything large even if I contact them first. Armed with this knowledge I set about awakening Mars.

I read from various sources that there is a massive shadow creature beneath olympos mons, a remainder of the previous martian civilization, a AI god of smoke wielding a scythe. As they destroyed their atmosphere they eventually froze their entire surface and the remaining geothermal energy available was located mostly in the large mountain structure as the volcanic activity kept the region warm for a while. As the remaining martians after their ecological disaster dug deeper into their mountain and built dams and generators that would take advantage of the eventual warming of the sun to reawaken their god being that would then terraform mars I know that the being could be reached by melting the snow on top of the mountain and I set about doing just that, the freshwater flowing down its sides would get into the tunnel system and reactivate the machinery.

To accomplish this I directed all the satellites I Could get my hands on or any of my allies hands on to turn their solar panels so that the sun light would be reflected on top of the olympos mons, I also set about creating satellites for this specific purpose, after a while while I saw that UFO picture I also saw another, the three layered martian battleship, both were made of blue clouds and shone as if there was a naked singularity inside them, neither of them spoke to me of evil or of a normal storm. Armed with the knowledge that the battleship has arrived and my offer has been accepted I set about activating the device I built earlier.

Picture of the three layered martian battleship:

Same site as previous picture, 7th picture

Here is video of battleship from a military game, try to ignore the violence only posted for reference picture of the alien battleship, dont watch if squeamish:

youtube, Game Over: X-Com - UFO Defense

So, armed with the knowledge that the being was awake and using only light to communicate and not violence I was safe in the knowledge that I could proceed to try to harm the angelic or floater civilization now.

Some time before this, while I was building my device while in the early parts of the communication, I energized different nuclear explosions in an order to build the radiation pattern that I wanted to accomplish, I wont go into details what explosions I watched and in what order but when I was surely it would have the desired effect I set about detonating the device where it would do the most harm, deep in the earth in the water reservoirs, it was designed to find the proper owner of the water that has been used by others and reward them as it was their water that was used and thus recompensation was necessary. Such a device would certainly harm those unethically pretending to be our gods, it would also cause our water to glow for a moment but this did not concern me greatly as if this failed nothing would have occured at all and i would personally prefer to not have to turn on the night light when i take a whiss if it saved me from winged beings pretending to be our gods while mutilating our DNA for their own purposes.

So without further ado, safe in the knowledge that Mars and the most massive star in the universe were both in talking terms with me, I detonated the device, the effect was as desired and near instantanoues, relationships and humans that were not helpful to my evolution fell away like dust and were almost all never seen again, the ones that really struggled through the experience were deeply humbled and while I felt intense lonelyness for a while I knew I had done the right thing, I had said NO to someone who were designing to take over my free will and use me for their own purposes, I had reasserted myself and the universe would know.

Youtube Cuil Theory

The mood of this video greatly exemplifies what I felt.

Lonelyness and exquisite sense of love, power and righteousness, It took me quite a time to come down and many negative consequences of my actions splayed open before me, all the actions taken against angelic worshippers in that few years sting me personally, would this have occured if I had kept my peace and not engaged, I will pay recompense for this for the rest of the history of the universe but it was an action that I felt, and still feel, had to be done.

Some weeks to months later we detected omuamua, the red dragon poop flying through our system, I had tried to construct a body for a red dragon to manifest in thought and for them to inform me when it was ready, it was like seeing your childs first poop, magical moment that is hard to describe, its alive I say. Such a contact was timed shortly after I made my attack on the angelic civilization, by that point I was somewhat afraid I had crossed into the dark side, fighting angels and building satans, you know what I mean I am sure. But it felt good to me that someone so hated by others, a red dragon, would reward me with attention as I build a body for it.

So on the same time and level I had a deeply harmful nuclear strike on a angel civilization while the red dragon civilization rewarded me by showing me the first poop of my child, they were also tied in that there was a clear warning from both civilizations that further use of nuclear weapons on civilian targets would result in the asteroid impact on my world and would result in much loss of life for both sides it is sure. I was unfazed as my mission was already complete at that point, there was no desire for me to continue with a general bombartment but rather to send a flare, I would not submit to their control while options remain, I would indeed, strive to protect the life on this star system to the best of my abilities.

At this time when the war was picking up I received the Norsecorp map from what I can assume is the Grey civilization for means of communicating with any spirit or energy source so I could get in contact with them and start progressing towards peace. I also started watching military combat videos in the method I posted here and sought to integrate with military personnel and their understanding with mine so I could better be sure that my defence was adequate and I was in no danger of retaliation, most of the battles took place in dreams and I had a nasty nightmare every few weeks to months and it continued like that. I also clearly heard my parents tell me that "They were just seeking to prevent me having a child" which to me seems like what the angelic civilization would seek to do, to attract me up, but this is against my wish as I wanted a large family very young and felt like it was a serious infringement, now im too old to have the energy to associate with a large group of children so that dream has passed for me.

I am a consientious objector and I refused armed service when called to the point of being sent to prison for it so watching soldiers and learning how they work was hard work for me but it paid off, I learned to listen to their radio and their communications and many times they were talking about spirits following or observing me and they often drove away parasitical spirits so my protection was good. I kept in talking terms with the floaters but there was little interest in their side to go to peace with me but I was open to it.

So a few moments, perhaps a day ago, I did another military tour and posted it here, and one of the floaters said"I said you got me 3 times, stop it already" or something along those lines, i do not remember exactly, either way this was the first time I heard the desire for peace from them and immediately moved towards cease fire, which was quickly repricoted to in spirit and were currently in peace negotiations which I suspect will end in a treaty soon. So after 3 years of war, it is over, i am at peace with the angel civilization again.

Thought Id share this with you all, how I went to war with the angels, how I won, how they sued for cease fire and how the peace treaty is being written. Do not surrender into fear of the larger, you can survive and anything is possible, even sending a radiological device into another star without a space ship. Thank you. Comments welcome.

Originally from another thread and i read through it and corrected as far as i could but there could still be references to other threads and forums, please try to sidestep those.
Old 20-06-2019, 05:09 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Where did you get your uranium in order to build your nuclear device with?
Old 20-06-2019, 09:06 AM
BlackfoxNZ

i will number my points/questions to make it easier to reply or further question.

1, i do agree with you on the point of there being spirits pretending to be things like gods and also spirits exploiting our nature ( including manufacturing consent, using our energies etc ) but i to not view this as all or most but like humans where just a select few are do it by their own bidding
quote : " I could no longer take their pretending to be gods, infringements, cattle mutilations, abductions, genetic mucking about and other gruesome activities"

2, how did you decide on using "radiological harmful radiation" as your weapon of choice?

3, i find it odd how you are getting your info for things like their homeworld from books others wrote instead of finding it via your own personal experience.
quote: "It was long and ardeous work of reading through many a fiction and fact claiming book until I found what I was looking for."
quote 2: "I'd heard that most aliens have difficulty using large ships near earth"
quote 3: "I read from various sources that there is a"
this to me shows you were open to being manipulated by anything or anyone without stopping to listen to yourself or finding the answers within.

4, if they had already been pretending to be gods, they already know what humans are like and already know who we are and what we do so it would be foolish from a strategical veiw point to play as a dumb person infront of them, and it seems odd that you never once mentioned that you thought you were being actively watched while you observed them, if you knew anything about the basics i would hope you knew how you watch is like a 2 way info stream, you see them and they see you, and if they were smart they would have been watching for any gaps in energy fields which will appear when you create things like wormholes in order to view into a different plain. but there are ways to bypass this but I've not seen the level of understanding shown in the writing of the thread about.

5, i would like to point out the fact your device targeted *CIVILAINS* as you were then warned about,
quote "a clear warning from both civilizations that further use of nuclear weapons on civilian targets would result in the asteroid impact on my world"

6, a guess i get very honest, levels of energy i sense from your writings are not of a good nature, but hey i guess thats what happens when you target Civilians in your own words and get involved in matters of other people which you had no right in which to do anything or take action in killing other entities which were effecting others of which you have never stated they harmed yourself. which makes this not about any form of self defence but a cold blood killing. to add to that from a moral standpoint you are a person people should avoid which it seems has already happened. quote " I wanted a large family very young and felt like it was a serious infringement, now im too old to have the energy to associate with a large group of children so that dream has passed for me." so im left wondering if this is a troll message or someone who is indeed refusing to accept the nature of their mind and emotions or neither

ill leave it at that for now and await your reply
Old 20-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Guide
I agree with BlackfoxNZ. I think you play too many video games and want to take on some imagined persona to get attention.
Old 30-06-2019, 03:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
Where did you get your uranium in order to build your nuclear device with?

I watched the different nuclear explosions we have had on this planet and tried to feel the energy of the explosion and used my astral abilities to construct a device to gather those particles from the air from the residual of the nuclear explosion to have different "Feels" from various detonations work together to create the unified feel I wanted which is something along the lines of "step back, bees inside." I didnt build anything physical and used the astral for the entire construction through, ive had 15 years of spirit healing experience so the device should be very powerful in relation to astral abilities, im sad I didnt go to the nuclear detonation sites and dig up some dirt and use that for the bomb, that would have been better but one strikes back with the abilities one has, not the abilities one wants to have, you uses what you gots.
Old 30-06-2019, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
i will number my points/questions to make it easier to reply or further question.

1, i do agree with you on the point of there being spirits pretending to be things like gods and also spirits exploiting our nature ( including manufacturing consent, using our energies etc ) but i to not view this as all or most but like humans where just a select few are do it by their own bidding
quote : " I could no longer take their pretending to be gods, infringements, cattle mutilations, abductions, genetic mucking about and other gruesome activities"

Thats why I tried to target the entities doing it instead of hitting their home world or something similar, when I did a channeling on the topic later the spirits said I hit one of their research sites so it probably hit exactly the right target instead of hitting civilian spirits or such, hopefully it didnt harm civilians even if they use us for food it wouldnt be nice to kill them.

Quote:
2, how did you decide on using "radiological harmful radiation" as your weapon of choice?

It felt like to me that when you look at earth you probably see from spirit as lots of radiation points on a small planet and they feel most like us instead of trying to use like a stick, its using our most purified expensive thoughts to collect a device that has those all in them to send like a "gold plate" design of radiation that says we are intelligent and they should step back and stop their harmfulness or well have bees inside this thing, kinda.

Quote:
3, i find it odd how you are getting your info for things like their homeworld from books others wrote instead of finding it via your own personal experience.
quote: "It was long and ardeous work of reading through many a fiction and fact claiming book until I found what I was looking for."
quote 2: "I'd heard that most aliens have difficulty using large ships near earth"
quote 3: "I read from various sources that there is a"
this to me shows you were open to being manipulated by anything or anyone without stopping to listen to yourself or finding the answers within.

I felt it appropriate to use foreign external sources for this as the alien abduction phenomena seems to be a global thing and not just me personally, i didnt want to use too much of my own intuition in this but rather the collective human knowledge, also while I was looking for their homeworld i didnt want to strike their homeworld but perhaps the more accurate word would be "homesource for these interferances" instead of "homesource for most of populations genetic material" that is a minor distinction but maybe should have been made more clear by me.

Quote:

4, if they had already been pretending to be gods, they already know what humans are like and already know who we are and what we do so it would be foolish from a strategical veiw point to play as a dumb person infront of them, and it seems odd that you never once mentioned that you thought you were being actively watched while you observed them, if you knew anything about the basics i would hope you knew how you watch is like a 2 way info stream, you see them and they see you, and if they were smart they would have been watching for any gaps in energy fields which will appear when you create things like wormholes in order to view into a different plain. but there are ways to bypass this but I've not seen the level of understanding shown in the writing of the thread about.

I was not really worried about being watched, its like being in a fist fight at my level, im not worried about having my movements told as long as I can safely tut tail and run from the fight. In short I was very well aware that they would notice me planning such an action and take actions against it but I felt like it would be appropriate to carry out non the less, but to give a metaphor I felt like a pet cat being misused and suddenly deciding at a opportune time to attack the owner with all the might for a short moment and then return to normalcy as a way of convincing them that space is needed. I feel it maybe not have been the greatest action but I tried negotiating with them intently before that and no matter what I did it felt like the "angelic" civilization kept being hostile to my interest so that was the only method to respond, there is little in other way I can explain.

Quote:
5, i would like to point out the fact your device targeted *CIVILAINS* as you were then warned about,
quote "a clear warning from both civilizations that further use of nuclear weapons on civilian targets would result in the asteroid impact on my world"

Its unfortunate that civilians were placed in harms way but so have been on our world as well and sometimes retaliation at the level the opponent is using is the only way out, when they kick you in the nuts you kick them in the nuts instead of trying to pat their head. I did a channeling about this later on and it was evidently a research site involved in the human progress and program that I hit and not a fully civilian location such as a city, ill post the channeling here next to see what people think of it. I used my best discernement to not cause too much civilian damage but sometimes that happens. Maybe the aliens will pop up in orbit and demand my turning over for my war crimes, time will tell.

Quote:
6, a guess i get very honest, levels of energy i sense from your writings are not of a good nature, but hey i guess thats what happens when you target Civilians in your own words and get involved in matters of other people which you had no right in which to do anything or take action in killing other entities which were effecting others of which you have never stated they harmed yourself. which makes this not about any form of self defence but a cold blood killing. to add to that from a moral standpoint you are a person people should avoid which it seems has already happened. quote " I wanted a large family very young and felt like it was a serious infringement, now im too old to have the energy to associate with a large group of children so that dream has passed for me." so im left wondering if this is a troll message or someone who is indeed refusing to accept the nature of their mind and emotions or neither

Ill say that pretending to be gods for humanity makes it by default, my affair, that these entities are doing things such as mutilations on humans makes it doubly so, they have not much harmed me directly though that has clearly happened in my life, as i mentioned being "harsh" in spiritual teaching to get you to give up your dreams for a dream of "proper angelic" life, you could substitute any major religion in the place of angelic and it would still be accurate, I feel their oppression of humanity is worth getting involved, perhaps you see a atheist which i am not but lets say an atheist astral terrorism instead of religious terrorism, its hard to say how the things will evolve but from where I stand my life definently got much better afterwards and I got many of the things I was wanting to and there was much less resistance to doing what I desire to do, so it felt like I gained liberty because of it, perhaps I was a pet wrongly kept by the angelics, that is certainly how it felt. What im referring to with wanting a large family is because you dont have the energy as an older person to take care of that many young people instead of when you were young when you would have the energy to play with them more. So the desire to raise the age when people have a large family feels to me, like an outsider interferance instead of the fairly harsh by common understanding religious norms of the bible belt which I was not involved in where people have large families when they are young, reminescent of the mormons.

Quote:
leave it at that for now and await your reply

Thanks, I appreciat the reponses even those who maybe seen to be confrontational more than silence, here is the channeling I did of them later to see how they feel about me and what I accomplished, it maybe an interesting read:
Old 30-06-2019, 03:57 AM
Newbie ;)

OKay so, after being asked for it by the various militaries* far as I can tell, I did a channeling where I try to talk to the floater civilization, floaters are one of the bad guy civilizations from Xcom original series and we've been at peace for them for a while and they seem similar to "angel" civilization so it was an interesting challenge, i didn't clean up the transcript and its a copy from my facebook feed but here goes:

Asking for spirits to attempt to contact the floater homeworld and possibly apologize again for bad relations then ask them to come to a stop next to our world if at all possible.

Asked by the militaries*:

I'm writing down what I'm hearing from the "alien" dialogue so lets see what I get.

F: "I thought you wanted all o us winged beings(said angels but clearly referred to a avian style civilization) gone*, we could of course some back, you wouldn't understand all of our forms as we live in a longer lifespan than yours."

A: "I take it to mean that connecting with people from the past would be weird due to their influence as it would feel like people from the grave in a way. I next asked them about the underground lizard civilization that evolved before us and they said."

F: "We know them well, they had great sense of humour and we've wondered where they dissapeard to but know that we know you its not a surprise anymore"

A: "Spirit seems light and jestive but would be called irrespectful or rude by normal convention, shines opinion shared by previous communique that humans sending probes to their civilization and not "Risking their own necks" could be akin to taking a jerk on them(Had a spirit communication when watching various videos that they will not respond to probes on their home world but some physical human presence, exposure, danger, mass has to be involved, and fully "you cant harm us by destroying this" type probes will not be responded to)* and will not be answered to in most cases, gentfully and gleefully nodding at my risktaking in attempting to contact them."

A: I'm watching norsemap and writing to the search section so it looks a bit odd. *Im using norsemap as a thought scanning tool and ive learned to watch the bubbles communicate as if im listening to a conversation between people on various places, it feels like watching a talk and is very informative, norsemap: youtube search for norsemap will produce good ones, cant link urls yet too young. *

A: Writing and working as conduit is exhausting but I elect to continue. "So can you tell me a little about your civilization." "The spirit starts responding gladly before I fininsh my sentence"

F: "Sure, most or perhaps I should say some of our structures in society you would recognize, forms of government and exchange that would not seem totally alien to you, our family unit is smaller than your tribe structures, farming is more organic, population susbsist on closer food but is massively larger than yours, I hesitate to number but I feel comfortable saying hundreds of trillions, we live around 5 light years away and stretch to around 20 lightyears behind that in a small cluster of stars, we have observation craft near and in your solar system thus why we were able to fling that asteroid in your direction, some wanted a stronger military response but our scientific curiosity and community was able to convince the majority to send something more akin to a gentle hello, thank you to the translator btw."

A: "thanks appreciated"

F: "Our military spending is perhaps 20 trillion of your US dollars, so its miniscule, miniature even to our size and developement."

F: "There are some hostile species in your region, or perhaps I should say our, though its too early for that, they are not in a position to do much due to the strong scientific and moral standing and history of the species in the region. You have a very friendly and deeply caring for your business fish civilization 2-15 with outcroppings at 45 lightyears." "The closest reasonable threat is 200 or so lightyears away, some of the more accurate measurements are being paraphrased due to difficulty translating but, they are not a known threat as their "light tendrils" do not extend deep into this section and it would prohibit faster than light movement, soemthing your civilization is hunching when its thinking of time travel only to the time when the time machine was first invented thought experiment is played with, thought out/with." *Seems to indicate FTL is only possible to locations you have FTLed to before*

A: "Thank you representative, interesting information. If I may I would like to ask you about your forestry practices and wildlife conservation."

F: "Certainly, a hard question and not often asked, sadly but with a bit of laugh, genital questions are quite common though I see you also have them on your mind, In the matter of protecting less developed non competive life our stance should be clear, we are very close some would say as close as we can be absolute non interferists, we do not believe that life that does not compete with you should be competed against, think of the forehead rubbing concrete as a example of this form of walking."

A: "I have so many questions, not sure what to ask first, let me try." "The spirit often starts to answer or "think over" my thought in the middle of my sentence and seems eager to talk."

F: "I saw you think and it was facinating watching you go between thoughts/watch the cogs turn, so have we settled on?"

A: " Earth as a military threat to you, yes."

F: "Okay, lets try, our work is especially dangerous working with aggressive lifeforms such as yourselves in that if you do get "the spark" to expand / become expansionist, you could rival our current military in as little as a decade even though some species in this our that i refer to though not ours is space based for thousands of years instead of, a few hundred or even a decade as in your case. I would like to say that your attack on us/one of us is no more than a animal in a zoo biting its handler, it will be treated and the wound "deseptiated" and creatures tended to but no harm is taken as our civil converstion indicated."

F: "You have also correctly deduced your new toy is one of the devices the grey recently gave to you, it is meant to alleviate difficulty in harsh communication." *Refers to norsemap with a hand motion*

A: "What landmass would you like to move on earth in particular?"

F: "Australia definently, the heat is like my home star."

A: "Based on trying to decode the astronomical discussion it seems they refer to their homeworld as wolf 359 not the initial location I used."

F: "Use of that location was good as it was sparsley populated and mostly scientific so it didnt take them long to understand your signal, also funny work on the water bottle shaking. I noticed you wanted the situation to say it was a military target but it was good you did not hit them as this would have been harder to calm down." *I was sending out a signal via recordings and astral methods of me shaking a bottle of water trying to replicate the gold plate signal and then watching videos and interacting with people and see who and what type of person carries a water bottle or has water, i thought that sending out a signal of "shaking hydrogen" is better than a complex mechanical device, I got positive feedbacks from the spirits*

A: "Thank god, all that abduction though."

F: "I cant even imagine what burns your eyelids."

A: "Moo I say." "Whats your opinion on our meat farming was a question that We found, i clearly felt your observing my thoughts."

F: "Hah, echo, *laughs* Jokes aside, you seem humane in that you take efforts to spare the individuals who seem out of the normal, in that you do more than us though I hope you understand our reluctance, history aside we tend to believe it would deplete the soul we observe to take gifted individuals or those showing higher understanding with us, this is in our experience mostly done by the evil empires which we alluded to earlier."

A: "I sense a book on this, alien interviews where maybe a group of channelers go through the different aliens from our fiction and try to talk to them and get them to talk to us."

F: "I noticed you didnt use converse, I admit your reasoning for this."

F/A: "it is possible to converse on top of someone but when you are talked to do you do not respond and whenyou talk the other does not respond, this suits this situations dialogue/spirit."

F: "I'll emphazise that our species is in no way in peace with yours, you are akin to labratory rats to us, although kept in much more humane conditions, but can you imagine if your labratory mices everywhere suddenly gained sentience and decided to do all in their power to impede humans using them as labratory animals, how much disease and suffering they would cause, it would be for a cautious observer enough to bring a civilization to its knees, in the case of humans becoming aggressive, it could very well be ours. But in short, we are not at peace with you as we simply so much bigger the interest is scientific and not of cultural exchange."

A: "I understand, its like having a protected native tribe on youre territory that has the death penalty even though your tribe does not"

F: " Exactly. I hesitate to make predictions but I would say you become interesting to our politicial powers when you reach around 200 to 500 trillion USD for your planetary GDP, usually civiliations at 20 are already*Planetary GDP is around 20 trillion* mining moons so you're somewhat behind, kind of the like the ambiquisly retarded fat bully kid in school we all know."

A:" ouch"

F: " Don't worry, we have great hope for you feeding our empire. *Evil laugh with dented fingers making claw motions.*" "May our eggs long be protected under the (homestarname I cant write, a lot of X's and Z's) star, praise be Kraw... *Scientist blinks and looks at me with a humorous religious extermist look*"

A: "Not bad, you almost have me going too. Okay, I'll write out the conversation for the next part. What do you think of country sizes and numbers on earth?"

F: "More nations, I like the smaller ones, how can the large ones ever fly? *Gestures towards geothermal dialogue*" *Geothermal seems to be the "divine powersource" as it takes from gravity and they allude to their gravity drives working on a similar base where you take "Geothermal" energy from the center black hole of the galaxy and use that to move so they are using Geothermal, where we dig pipes down to earth to warm water and make steam we use to power turbines, the same way they build devices that are separated from each other and when a gravity wave hits them the difference in their distance generates electricity, they are using their Gravity energy interchangeably with my geothermal energy, and they wander how the large nations can ever build enough geothermal to learn "flight"*

A: "The south americans clearly want to ask you if you're related to quetzcotl?"

F: "Not directly, he lives a bit closer and is a bird as well but of a bit different offshoot, he lives in what you could call eldar craftworld but with less deliberate construction between our closest part and around 2-3LY away from you."

A: "What do you look like?"

F: "I look a bit like your ducktales pilot, more mammalian, as a side note to the egg thing, we birth live offspring, they are capable of digesting meat and vegetables at birth and are much larger than yours though still small by interstellar standards and that explains our floating device seen in some pictures." "As to your request we can try to do something but you should understand that it would be like for the middle age people for a comet to stop next to their home, we might perhaps work through the media and I cannot speak for a timetable but if the request is accepted then perhaps within a few weeks."

A: "Thank you, this will be all for this interview, I'll ask more questions if they come to mind."

F: "Pleasure to be here and a part of your private ruminations."

So that was a channeling i did for the "floater" civilization after the incident, it was a fun experience and seemed to feel positive, labrats striking back against the human researches felt approprite. Hope it helps.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Newbie ;)

So I feel like an update is in order, im pressed for time at the moment but I will update this.

So we are currently undergoing peace negotiations, carrying on for the around first year, both sides have agreed that initial demands from both sides were completely unreasonable however some kind of peace would be preferred, for the moment both sides seem to engage in low level guerilla warfare against each other but nothing major has happened for at least 3 months. I would say most interesting co-inciding details are the 2nd interstellar visitor in our star system, seems some kind of low level distant probing, one could say turning of mass from completely spiritual into low level real, it seems to be an interesting phenomena similar to a low level meteroshower, odds at current glance are around hirosmia at 1:4500 years in a habited center at current population levels, so it seems its better we focus on calming each other as a civilization than focusing on this particular civilization in a warlike manner, however. The reality that "They" mined for gold using slave labour while pretending to be gods remains and neither side is willing to acknowledge entirely past errors, so negotiations seem dificult and enduring. Initial gains seem to be that many initial harsh demands from both sides have been mollified. There have been no secondary nuclear exchanges and both sides engage injoint military exercised against 3rd parties at rare but semi regular intervals.

Negotiations seem to be fruitful and relations are reasonable but strained.