Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Is God a fierce being? It occurred to me that perhaps why God does not stop "evil" is because it is just an expression of His fierce nature. Earth is a very fierce place....wars, earthquakes, accidents etc. Perhaps earth's fierceness is only indicative of God's (and our own) fierceness?

God is obviously very pure. Perhaps His purity is like a fire to us?
You are starting to get it!

God is not so much a "fierce being" but a very raw and unrestrained one. God has no sense of "good" nor "evil" just "what needs doing" and "what doesn't need doing" and laughs at all those who say "according to whom?" because he just says "according to ME...problem?"

God's purity IS like a fire to us - it is the "second baptism" and then, we are able to see that everything is God's will.

What other way does the Divine get to control our burgeoning population without getting the "Demiurge" label? "hmm...a tidal wave here...ebola there...a war somewhere else...that will suffice for now"...and meanwhile the collective voice of humanity screams "UNFAIR"...their fault for breeding like rabbits...
Old 04-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Master
Such a God is difficult to love and respect. I wish for a caring God. Not an elemental force of nature.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Such a God is difficult to love and respect.
Funnily enough, not for me.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Such a God is difficult to love and respect. I wish for a caring God. Not an elemental force of nature.

What is more beautiful than the forces of nature, it just does what it does regardless.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:19 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Is God a fierce being? It occurred to me that perhaps why God does not stop "evil" is because it is just an expression of His fierce nature. Earth is a very fierce place....wars, earthquakes, accidents etc. Perhaps earth's fierceness is only indicative of God's (and our own) fierceness?

Evil or darkness is our greatest teacher.

To be in love with someone is great, but loose that great love and you begin a search.The why's and how comes and what if's and if only's.

So we are naturally drawn to Love which is God.

Is Gods purity like a fire to us?
Only to our un-purity.
Did God build the nuclear bomb? Or form the many weapons?

God freely gave us Fire, Rock, Water, Green which is all we need to live.
God gave us Wisdom, Knowledge, Power, Gifts(talent and Love).

The real question is, is God JUST. Or Right-ous.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
. I wish for a caring God. .

Sounds like the God I choose to believe in.
An all holy, all loving & all merciful being.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sounds like the God I choose to believe in.
An all holy, all loving & all merciful being.

Exactly Neil
How YOU percieve God to be is your choice........
Old 04-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Master

Quote:

To expect or even ask the God entity to stop evil is to not know God...imo

God did not start the evil nor create a potential for evil...imo...& Honza, the reason God will not stop evil is because if God stoped the people from creating unloving acts then God s surely is breaking his own laws of love...simple.

God gave us all free will to utilize lovingly & god also set up the great law of "reap as one sows" to reward the loving ones in kind by enhancing the abundance of Soul'self.

And that same great law, also deals with the unloving ones that practice evil. By rewarding them in kind according to their unloving thoughts/acts...& with every unloving thought/act their Soul'self loses abundance & radiance.

& so people seem to think that this whole setup is not fair, but the thing is, God designed the holy spirit to transform each & all of us into CHRISTED beings, & if we were christed beings we would be phenomenal beings even whilst we are on earth & still connected to the flesh.

& if we were christed beings we would embody the full armour of the christ God essence. Which would give us an ability to realize imminent danger of all kinds from evil spiritual beings earthly & or spiritual, animal & or any fierce natural disasters.

We could protect ourselves from extremely cold or hot natural conditions.
We would not need electricity, telephones, cars, planes, homes built from organic materials etc etc, because we could utilize the magical matter of the universe in consenance with our minds to stay safe happy & blissful...as god deemed it.

& we & the Earth would be so much better of...imo...& to blame the Christ God entity for any evil issues or for not sorting it all is to not know God or the holy spirit & what it can do for us, & to be that way, is to not desire for the holy spirit & the great transformation that comes with it.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:32 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You are starting to get it!

God is not so much a "fierce being" but a very raw and unrestrained one. God has no sense of "good" nor "evil" just "what needs doing" and "what doesn't need doing" and laughs at all those who say "according to whom?" because he just says "according to ME...problem?"

God's purity IS like a fire to us - it is the "second baptism" and then, we are able to see that everything is God's will.

What other way does the Divine get to control our burgeoning population without getting the "Demiurge" label? "hmm...a tidal wave here...ebola there...a war somewhere else...that will suffice for now"...and meanwhile the collective voice of humanity screams "UNFAIR"...their fault for breeding like rabbits...

And yet the suffering of people or beings hurts me, Shivani Devi.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Master
Quote:

How about both..?
The elemental bit might not be viewed as caring from all perspectives though. But we are spiritual and our divine nature contains compassion ((knowing)), so at some level all that occurs is probably understandable ((faith)). It's that old ''Why is evil allowed to exist?'' chestnut again. Perhaps it's best to ignore that question because it only seems to make humans more miserable. We better focus on the practical side of life..