Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

help?

Hi,
I've set the intention the past 2 nights to remember and understand my own dreams, to connect and communicate with my higher self. I have remembered them both mornings, but I can't for the life of me, understand what my higher self is telling me. I've been on a truth journey and it's getting pretty heavy. I've learned a lot but I feel stuck spiritually.
Anyone have any answers or maybe just interesting discussion to contribute?

Love and Light,
Laurie
Old 21-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Yaoughta

It is very human to "feel" stuck when things do not seem to be progressing as one would like. If you let go of that feeling and let things progress on their own time table, you will be surprised how things develop. The other thing I suggest is to be clear on what your intention is and what you wish to know. If you wish to have a question answered, think of different ways to ask the question. Sometimes, it's not the question, but how the question is asked that determines the answer or how it is answered. Ask the same question all week long but ask it in a different manner and see what your dreams reveal. You should be able to see a pattern and the overall answer will be made clearer.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank You!! <3
Old 23-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator
To add on what Yaoughta said, when I feel stuck and not sure where to go next, I like to simply ask my soul, what do I need to know now. Leave it up to them to show me what I need to know. Best of luck.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I'll try that. I'm having such a hard time today. I felt really good all day yesterday. Everyone around me was so happy and positive. I got home and all hell broke loose. I said all the wrong things. And today, I just feel like this life is so confusing and difficult and I don't understand people and they don't understand me and I just want to go home. But...Im home. ���� I feel like I can't do life. Do other people feel this way sometimes?
Old 23-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

I think you may need a mentor. You are gifted spiritually and you know this, but you can't seem to breakthrough on your own. I believe that you need a mentor/guru of somekind. You seem to have supernatural powers. I would like to learn more about them. :-)
Old 23-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurielee
I'll try that. I'm having such a hard time today. I felt really good all day yesterday. Everyone around me was so happy and positive. I got home and all hell broke loose. I said all the wrong things. And today, I just feel like this life is so confusing and difficult and I don't understand people and they don't understand me and I just want to go home. But...Im home. ���� I feel like I can't do life. Do other people feel this way sometimes?
I suspect you may be a highly sensitive person who is strongly affected by the moods of others. I would look into it a bit to help you understand yourself better. A big trait is feeling overwhelmed by life especially emotional overwhelm. It's important to learn how to separate how people behave from who you are. It's not your fault how someone responds to you. It's their responsibility. Learning how to not take things personal will help as well. You care, that is why you become upset when things go wrong in your life but the only thing you can control is how you respond to life. Finding some emotional centering techniques may help. And once you learn how to manage your emotions a bit better they can become a great asset. Do some research on HSP. I suspect you may benefit from it.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Aknaton - I have thought so myself lately. It would be nice to at least have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Michelle - My 3 daughters and I are all quite empathic. I haven't learned to seperate my own feelings from others, you are correct about that. Thanks for the insight, I will try to adjust my thinking so that I can do a better job of that.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurielee
Aknaton - I have thought so myself lately. It would be nice to at least have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Michelle - My 3 daughters and I are all quite empathic. I haven't learned to seperate my own feelings from others, you are correct about that. Thanks for the insight, I will try to adjust my thinking so that I can do a better job of that.
As someone who struggles with strong emotions I know how difficult life can feel but I am learning to be ok with negative emotions. I was so unhinged by them before I did everything I could to try to avoid them and suppress them. It really just led to more anxiety. In the process of trying to deny my negative emotions I got the idea that I and others were only supposed to feel positive all the time. Like somehow negative emotions are bad and made us bad people. I'm learning they aren't good or bad. When we label things in that way, especially ourselves, we set ourselves up for upset. There is no right or wrong way to do life. We are all here to experience it, the highs and lows and learn from it. So it's not so much about micromanaging your thoughts to control your emotions but rather accepting and allowing what is there, what comes up so that we can explore it, learn from it and then release it. Check out Mindfulness. It's a great tool for this kind of thing. And if I have learned anything from life is that things do tend to sort themselves out with time. You'll figure it out.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Alright,
I've been setting my intention to receive messages. Last night, I had a doozy of a dream. I was at my father's house. We were shut in. It was too dangerous to go outside. We were fine and had everything that we needed. A woman came with twin daughters around 6. It was hot and our yard was big. They needed to stay. I found swimsuits for the girls to play in the sprinkler. Cut...Im outside. There is a riot. People burn 2 police officers on the road alive. Cut...Im following a holy man down this windy path, it's very long. We get to a church. It's very very old, maybe 1000s of years. It's made of stone. Its small and damp. There are a LOT of people there. The holy man keeps walking to a door at the back. I try to find a seat but there is no room. I finally make people scootch over for me. There is a modern day church band at the front. It is a service for the police officers. People keep piling in. The band plays and I start singing. My voice is loud and pure and beautiful. People keep coming, I sit on the floor to make room. I woke up. Wow