Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 22-05-2019, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And it wouldnt matter if earth came to a screaming halt anyway. Life goes on without the flesh & in total free abundance.
I would not fool around living in a hot dust storm on earth without food or fresh water, I would exercise my God given right to seperate from the flesh, & leave the Earth for a life of free abundance in the heavens, & continue on with my life without the hinderances of the nasty spiritual beings that I experience continuously here in the flesh.

The earth will not explode or die out to soon...a male & Female will surely survive & keep mankind on earth alive for much longer.

If it were not for my folks needing assistance, I would have left ten years ago...HOWEVER THOUGH my desire to exit may come sooner than I think, because my brothers are quite capable of looking after our folks. & my folks know of my desire & have begrudgingly said that i should go if i feel strongly enough about it....IT IS SO VERY MUCH CONSTANTLY ON MY MIND.

& regarding the ozone layer over Australia...there is plenty of it left, other wise we here could not go outside.

& I also know what causes the flesh body to vibrate within & over heat, & i have spoken about that before & have been literally been told to "SHUT UP"...& so I won't go in to a that right now will I...NO...SMILES.

God bless you Neil.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
There's been a lot of bad stuff happening lately. Someone wants to open a court case, based off a decade old dead person; the King of Pop and it seems like we're losing our freedom, anymore. I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else? Can I choose a timeline where the rapture hasn't happened yet, if such were to occur?

All that you need to do is mull over the question 'where was I 20 (or 50) billion years ago' or even 'where was I 100 years ago' then you'll stop worrying.
Old 22-05-2019, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
As I read Neil's post about overheating, something came to mind what a Taoist teacher said, and I am not sure what Shivani Devi practices.
To much cosmic energies which are hot, can create an overheating of the body. This is why the Taoists always emphasize the balance between cool earth energies and hot cosmic energies. We pull both of them in and mix them before we circle them in our body. Of cause I would not know if this is in any way related to energy work.

No..the above is not what i have been made aware of, far from what is being proven to me, moment by moment, day in day out.
Old 22-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Master

Quote:
There's been a lot of bad stuff happening lately. Someone wants to open a court case, based off a decade old dead person; the King of Pop and it seems like we're losing our freedom, anymore. I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else? Can I choose a timeline where the rapture hasn't happened yet, if such were to occur?

There is always the understanding that reincarnation is a false & deceptive delusion, perpetrated by nasty minded dark spiritual beings, & kept in motion for thousands upon thousands years by discretely filling our minds with FALSE visions & memories.

& that all that we need in order to advance "morally/spiritually" is all there waiting for us, within the lesser heavens & or the holy kingdom.

& that millions of Earthlings will unfortunately be caught up, in chasing after another illusive planetry incarnation into the flesh...WHAT A SHAME.
Old 22-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
All that you need to do is mull over the question 'where was I 20 (or 50) billion years ago' or even 'where was I 100 years ago' then you'll stop worrying.

56 years ago, I was an absolute nothing whatsoever. But then i became a thought in my parents minds, & then i was brought into my very first & "LAST" Incarnation into the flesh for the "newly start" of my soon to be eternal life. & for myself my "NEXT STOP" will be the lesser Heavens as i grow in the "God entities" very essence, so that I can then enter into the Holy Kingdoms and live in total free abundance.

The above is for anyones considerations.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:07 AM
Master

I would not worry too much about the end times.

For one, they have been prophesied to happen many times over thousands of years and yet the world goes on. It is extremely unlikely to happen in our lifetimes.

But even if the world did come to an end, it wouldn’t be the end of the world :)
Old 22-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Guide

Quote:

I'm far more concerned with the environment and climate change than I am with any court case or the King of Pop.

I grew up during the cold war. Kruschev had Russian missiles in Cuba aimed at the U.S. when I was a little kid. ZPG (Zero Population Growth) scared the bejeezus out of us with talk of starvation in the US (which never materialized - so much for those economic models). Recessions, assassinations, race riots, Viet Nam War protests, Kent State...

And yet the world went on spinning.

Nowadays there's Iran, North Korea, Putin, tariffs, taxes, and political lies and cover-ups. Plastics fill the ocean, and morons deface natural beauty in the National Parks. People fall off high places and die, trying to get a great selfie. Rain Forests continue to be destroyed. Animals continue to be driven to extinction.

And yet the world keeps on spinning.

I'd suggest focusing on your immediate surroundings. Fix what you can in your own corner of the world, and watch less news. We are inundated by every scary, ugly, horrifying story news crews can find, with footage from scenes of shootings provided by an infinite number of cell phones. Enough already. Don't watch the news if you want to maintain even a tiny bit of hope in the world.

And the world keeps on spinning...
Old 22-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
As I read Neil's post about overheating, something came to mind what a Taoist teacher said, and I am not sure what Shivani Devi practices.
To much cosmic energies which are hot, can create an overheating of the body. This is why the Taoists always emphasize the balance between cool earth energies and hot cosmic energies. We pull both of them in and mix them before we circle them in our body. Of cause I would not know if this is in any way related to energy work.
Yes, I tend to still exist in denial of the fact I have an awakened/overactive Kundalini Shakti.

My rational mind still keeps wanting to attribute it to something materialistically tangible, so everything from barometric pressure to RF radiation to menopause gets blamed for it.

Unfortunately, Neil...when I apply Occam's Razor to my fluctuating energy levels, "Demons doing it from the depths of Hell" is WAY down on my list of possibilities or probabilities.

All I can say, is do you have any PROOF to back up those claims? and on the internet none the less, where you can't see me, don't know me and can't place your hands upon my spine to feel the heat that one can fry eggs on.

Is it any wonder I am skeptical of "readings" done over the internet and not in person, where at least energies can be felt, auras can be seen, chakras can be balanced etc etc.

If I wanted to rid myself of demons, I would go and find an exorcist...it is a pity I cannot turn my head around 360 degrees and vomit pea soup to convince one that I am possessed...if it is caused by Satan, he is gonna have to do more than letting me dry wet towels on my back in five minutes...sorry to say.

Anyway, enough from me about it...except for the fact that saying "sorry, but I am definitely NOT interested" still doesn't stop some others from not minding their own business...then when I get frustrated by certain parties not taking the hint that I don't believe them...not leaving me alone, so I say "sod off"..I am suddenly "demonically possessed"...strange that.

One cannot win whichever way they go, isn't it?

The indoctrination of cults and brainwashing works along the same principles as these.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Neville Goddard, your imagination is the cause of everything manifesting in your world, change your world by revision of your past regrets, mistakes, faulty assumptions, using I AM foolishly before a negative sentence etc.... we are responsible for our fears and beliefs that contradicts perfect love that knows no fear or worry.

Nothing in your awareness that wasn't first imagined before it manifested.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Guide
Quote:

This reminds me of when I was 10 (in 1966) and visiting my Aunt and cousins. The cousin my age was gone and the others were a lot younger so my aunt sent me down the street to play with some girls my age. We were having a nice time until suddenly one girl blurted out "The world is going to end in 2000! I want to see my grandchildren grow up!" and she started crying. The rest of us were stunned and did not know what to say. I did not know these girls and we were at the house of the one who was upset. I instinctively knew she was worrying about nothing and said, "That's not the way it is going to happen. You will see your grandchildren grow up." At that point we were all ready to go home. I feel the same about your concerns. Just live your life and don't worry about things that may or may not happen. Be prepared for the things you can be and just accept that some things are outside your control. The "rapture" is not for the whole world, it is individual. When you die, that is your rapture. The world is not ready to end any time soon.