Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Am I seeing the afterlife?

Ever since my mom passed away/crossed over in December 2014, things have happened to me that I don't understand.

The first time was the weekend after my mom crossed over, when I had a dream. This dream was very short, and seemed to begin "at the end" of the dream. I was sitting in a room at a round table, across from a man who was looking in a big, old-looking book. He spoke coldly, and never looked at me. It seemed like a meeting, and somehow I knew that it was a meeting regarding my mom. The man said, "The past has already been changed. She made her choice." He then closed the big book loudly, and the sound of it closing made me wake up. It turns out that I woke up a moment before my alarm sounded.

More recently, I have been having flashbacks (while I'm awake) of having conversations with my mom. We're on separate couches in a white room, and she's giving me her opinions about my job and co-workers. What's strange about this is that I didn't start this job until November 2015. I never even talked to my mom about this company before she got sick, because I never heard of the company until June 2015.

Could I somehow be taking trips to the afterlife?
Old 17-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Experiencer
Daring dark:

This, in a manner of speaking, was an offering of appreciation. Therefore, this dream is a moment of a type of gift and was generated within yourself to be reconfiguring your energy and exploring different avenues.

Let me suggest to you, dream imagery, is the objective translation of a subjective action. The subjective and the objective are in harmony with each other. The objective, being abstract, may express the same action but the imagery may be different, for there is a tremendous utilization of diversity in objective imagery. The subjective action focuses more singularly, in a manner of speaking. It is not as abstract.

Therefore, within any dream imagery do not look to the dream imagery as literal. At times it may be quite obvious, and you may be translating your dream imagery very similarly to waking imagery. But for the most part, within the translation of dream action the objective awareness translates that into symbols. Those symbols are significant to you individually.

I may express to you that dream imagery is quite individual, and although it may interconnect in different layers with other individuals and their dream imagery.... the imagery associated with yourself individually is expressed in symbols that are significant to you individually.

Now; in this, as you evaluate the different symbols that are expressed within your dream imagery and you assess what their significance is to you, you turn your attention to your objective reality, your waking reality, and you may begin to evaluate what is associated within what you are creating objectively with those symbols that you have generated within your dream imagery.

This is the significance of being familiar with yourself, your energy, what you are actually expressing and what you are doing objectively, and therefore allow yourself to interpret what you are expressing within your dream imagery. At times, it may be imagery that you present to yourself as a validation of your movement. At times, it may be offering you information concerning some challenge that you may be experiencing objectively and how to be addressing to that challenge, or what are the components that are influencing that challenge.

Now; what has been expressed in your dream is information to you, an offering to you to pay attention to how you are expressing your energy and how you are directing yourself, and whether your attention is genuinely being directed to yourself or whether you are expressing automatic responses. The imagery does not concern the other individual; it concerns you.

Many times you may generate dream imagery that is not associated with other individuals and is merely associated with yourself and different manifestations that you create within your reality. But this is also significant, for you are offering yourself information concerning choices, that you are not bound to specific imageries. If you create the same imagery as you have within your dream, you are offering yourself the opportunity to recognize whether you have intentionally chosen that and your response to it, or whether you are generating the automatic association within yourself that there is some other element that is directing you, and whether you are continuing to align with that belief that you do not create all of your reality, or if you do create all of your reality, there is some aspect of yourself that is.

I hope this has helped you understand your present challenge and wish you well in your future explorations in consciousness.

In Light & Joy Taoist
Old 17-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Wow, The Taoist..I guess DD asked the right person!
Excellent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Master
My mom died about a year and a half ago. About six months ago, I had a dream that I was standing in some house looking out the window and the phone rang. I got the terrible news that my mom died (when she really did die, I was sitting with her)...but in the dream, they told me she died and I turned and looked at my mom and said "oh my gosh, I've got such sad news, you died!...again.." and while I heard the news I was grief stricken but when I turned to tell my mom, right after I said it, we stared at each other for a moment and then broke out in a roar of laughter. I did complain to her that things will be done differently this time as opposed to the last time and the issues I'm having with the siblings and dad.