Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

Question Spirit Guides - Can We Verify Them?

Hi!

What types of information will spirit guides be able to give you?

Can you verify the existence of your spirit guides? I get great information and help from my guides about my life. However, I still have that little part of me that says... Is this real? Are you just talking to yourself? Could you ask your guides a specific question about a date an event occurred, that you yourself don't know, and they be able to tell you this?

I would appreciate any thoughts and opinions on this and what your experiences have been.

Thank you so much!!
Old 02-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Master
Your spirit guide can tell you anything and everything but in their own terms so I doubt if asking them a specific event, date and time will yield you the results you are looking for. Also, they do not mark time by dates and months in the spirit world the way we do here.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Pathfinder

Haha, I experience same kind of doubt most of the time. Especially because I can never truly reassure whether the spirit guides are real or just figments of my vivid imagination, hallucinations, highly advanced mind control or some sort of shadow self I'm unaware of.

They always seem to communicate using symbolism that can be absorbed from whereever and it can be about future, past or just during some hardships in present. Sometimes this can cause me to unproductively juggle back and forth about stuff whether something is gonna happen literally or if it's me misinterpreting it. Do you experience anything like this?

If I ask something specific like "who are you precisely"/"how do I know _insert anything_ is for real?"/"has this event really(materially) occurred or is it a social/collective lie?" they wouldn't answer.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublyVenomous
Haha, I experience same kind of doubt most of the time. Especially because I can never truly reassure whether the spirit guides are real or just figments of my vivid imagination, hallucinations, highly advanced mind control or some sort of shadow self I'm unaware of.

They always seem to communicate using symbolism that can be absorbed from whereever and it can be about future, past or just during some hardships in present. Sometimes this can cause me to unproductively juggle back and forth about stuff whether something is gonna happen literally or if it's me misinterpreting it. Do you experience anything like this?

If I ask something specific like "who are you precisely"/"how do I know _insert anything_ is for real?"/"has this event really(materially) occurred or is it a social/collective lie?" they wouldn't answer.

It seems like that is how guides operate. They also use the spirit language that is metaphors, allegories, and cryptic clues that can take a lot of time and effort to decipher it.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Shoni! That makes sense!

Doubly, haha yes! Sometimes I wonder what is really going on and I keep trying to figure it out. I have recently decided that I am going to have to let it go, that it can't be figured out the way I want it to be. I have had so many awesome experiences and great information. I know it isn't myself... As I feel it is something else. So I'm going to accept it and move on the best I can. Lol. I'm sure you understand where I come from. Haha.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Master
Hello,

Letting it go is a good way to proceed. The human intellect itself is not yet evolved enough to work with the unknown and the unknowable. It will force an explanation for some thing extrodinary into its existing beliefs. We all function with our intellect this way.

However we can get the intellect to step aside and allow us to work with our intuition more productively. That way our spiritual guidance can continue to assist us with life and the mechanics for how these things work will not get in the way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Master
yep
i had alesn ont ths we hav mor 1 we cn evn giv thm nams 2 we can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks John for your advice, I really appreciate it. I feel like I'm getting more comfortable with letting go. I think it's a process. You are right, our brains most definitely try pushing out there things we can't explain. I think I'll get more comfortable with the letting go and learn to accept it.

Thanks dream jo!!!