Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Seeker

My Kundalini Experience (part 3)

Well Sirs Let me start back in here and see if i can accurately describe this, what i experienced having happened to me about 65 years ago...I was about 18 years of age ...And deeply in love with my girlfriend and we just rented a little trailer and had little furniture and one evening, my girlfriend invited her girlfriend over...We were sitting on the floor in a circle talking and the subject came up about a "seance" We knew nothing about this except that to close our eyes and touch our hands together in a little circle...So we tried it...and after a minute or so opened our eyes...Oh my god what have we done...Things started to change around us and moving around kind of tilting to the left...Everything on the walls and all the way around us...started to tilt further and further ( our friend got up and started screaming and ran out the door) and soon everything laid down flat ! and formed a circle around me and i was in a tunnel that went up one way and and down the other way ...everything else was gone...then the tunnel around me started to close in around me and i thought i was going to die for sure now..it kept closing in on me and soon it was withing a foot of my eyes and it was full of burning little crosses...I remember then i said the only thing i had left to believe in was "god" everything else was gone...and was ready to die...then i " closed my eyes " and somehow something started to happen deep down inside of me at the beginning of my spine...It slowly grew and stayed there for a bit...But i knew something was terribly wrong here and i surely started it myself ...And it started to make this noise inside of me like a jet engine 747 aircraft engine going slowly and sitting there inside of me below my stomach and it grew in size somehow and all the sudden i got this ball of like nucular energy about the size of a tennis ball shooting streaks of energy somehow all the way around it from within.. Just sitting there... and it starts moving upward slowly...and the jet engine roar starting to increase in intensity as it moved...I was scared to death but it was not seemingly painful ..I just figured i was dieing...And the ball of energy moved up ward and upward inside of me slowly and the jet engine sound was loud but that wasn't the problem...The higher it got inside of my the more sound of the jet engine noise increased in speed like a runaway jet engine and i knew it could only go so fast before exploding from common sense ..And when it did my time was surely over...I knew when it reached my head i was finished..And it did...And sat in the middle of my head for a short time gaining speed like a runaway jet engine ...Way past speed that a real jet engine possibly attempt from a common sense perspective...And then it just kinda disappeared somehow...I was never so scared in my whole life..And it was somewhat painful...but the fear could be described as almost unbearable and the thought of a ball of energy gaining speed until it explodes in your head like a runaway jet engine is not a fun thing...And once it left it seemingly wanted to start over in my lower area and i could feel it start again almost five or six times scaring the hell out of me but each time it went away after a few minutes or so...But i could feel something different about me somehow...but didn't have a clue as to what had happened to me...I never even heard of anything called kundalini...Little did i know it would start a series of events in my life for the next 9 months that would change my whole life forever...And even yet today 53 years later...That which i just described to you seemingly falls under the class of Kundalini awakening does it not..? It was a few hours of my life, but the scariest and most unusual thing that one could possibly imagine and i was totally unprepared and had no knowledge of anything like this..when it happened...or why it happened to me in the first place...But what soon followed because if it, most people never even dream about could even ever happen...in their life...And i would be happy to share it all with you if you so desire...Its a long beautiful story that needs to be told...I don' think most people would survive the kundalini awakening as it happened to me ...I consider myself extremely fortunate to have done so and survived...And now that im old and look back at all the things iv'e learned through experience because of it along the way ...If it did not happen way back then so long ago my life would be totally different...And i would not have to live with all the things iv'e learned as i sit here by myself an old man at 70,,,And i surely would not trade my life for any other on this planet..I asked for nothing and was given it all...Someone once wrote that people who have a kundalini awakening benefit most in their older years...I read that years ago...They were exceedingly right...Im living proof...I have everything i have ever wanted in my life and way much more...than i possibly i could ever ask for...or even dreamed of having...A kundalini awakening is only the beginning of a whole series of events to come the next 9 months...After the awakening...I will try my best to relate them to you as they happened as i go along...Thank you all for reading .....neemish
Old 07-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Master
From what I know neemish sir, that jet engine noise is a classic kundalini awakening, and the fear is very common.

Thankyou for continuing to write your experience, I read it with pleasure.