Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 05-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Lavender obsession

Mmmm lavender. Many troll experts agree, lavender is the Hollister clothing companies top choice for creating an ambiance that makes you feel immediately attracted to those around you in a non spiritual way. Add it to your cloths in the wash.... Which all troll experts agree is the finest essential oil to add to a homemade castle soap mint laundry detergent. The proper way to avoid this is to seek ingredients that don't promote the feeling of excitement you get when you walk to your mailbox.
Old 27-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Experiencer

I also grow lavender in my garden. The smell is stunning.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Knower
Its awesomw, and can even be used internally through tea, smoked, or i believe even incorporated into food although i dont think that done very often. I would say that there is likely some sode effects to pairing vibrations with a plant but like with most plants, the benefits outweigh the negatives when used correctly.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Master
Lavender is great. She is wonderful to smell as an oil, as an oil spray, as an incense, as a herb and is wonderful in a soap.

Lavender is Universal.
Old 25-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Seeker

It's going to be the theme of my wedding because it's so beautiful, and I'm going to use it to bake lots of yummy desserts. Also, I love using lavender essential oil on mosquito bites - works like a charm!
Old 25-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Lavender is my plant familiar I have two plants I grew from seed and I go through so much of Lavender essential oil, as well as drinking lavender tea and making my own lavender incense. Can't live without it it's incredible and so calming and healing.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Completely I share your opinion. It seems to me it is very good idea. Completely with you I will agree.
Old 26-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Seeker
I love lavender! It's one of my favorite fragrances, and it's purple, which is my favorite color.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Administrator
I put Lavender oil in the bath when I'm aching it so soothing I have got fibro I find it so calming

Namaste
Old 29-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Master
Lavender oil is great but what might be better in my opinion is Lavender Blossom oil.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜