Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-03-2020, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible to sense someone thinking about you???

I met this guy whom I really liked at first but then didn't want to date. The reason was because he was quite pushy from early on. On the third date he let me know that he loved me and from then on he was all about proving his true love for me. It didn't work because at the time I wasn't even looking for a relationship with anyone and even if I would've been I like to take my time to build a solid relationship with someone, not go straight to acting like we're engaged.
So with time this got so overwhelming that when he felt it's best for him to try and move on then I didn't really care. I wished him all the best and moved on with my life. Therefore it's really strange that 6 months later (2 months ago) he started to pop into my head again.

At first it was only a little bit and it mostly annoyed me. Then he started being in my thoughts everyday to the point where I felt a very strong urge to contact him but I didn't really want to, so lots of conflicting emotions there. Then suddenly one afternoon I see him at the store, and i'd like to add that i'd never seen him around outside before ever. I sort of felt like it must be a sign when put together with the fact that he's been on my mind so much lately, so I contacted him.

Long story short he was happy to hear from me, but kept himself distanced. Lots of mixed signals though, and flirting. He eventually revealed he's seeing someone else. I called him out on having been flirty with me while seeing someone, and then said it's best we don't talk anymore. I then let it go, again, and moved on with my life. Again. Now though it's started happening again, keeps popping into my head and even in my dreams. It's so strange. Could this mean he is thinking about me after all, or could it mean something else???
Old 03-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator
Telepathy is not only possible, it does frequently happen.
Maybe he does think of you. Maybe he'd have liked to have stayed with you, but because the situation didn't gel obviously, decided to move on. That's a healthy response.
But I wouldn't be surprised if there are still some feelings and thoughts for you maybe.
Meanwhile he has a partner and is most likely happy with that person.

It also could be that YOU have still got feelings for him. That could be the main reason for your thinking of him a lot and dreamng of him?

He moved too fast for your liking. I agree with you; it's nice to have things move a little bit slower. But maybe if he'd not been so impulsive, you might have grown more fond of him. Maybe it's that instinct in you which is causing these thoughts?
However, we can't help being who we are, and there is nothing wrong with his ways. Just different to yours, so at the time you two didn't gel at all.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:20 PM
ant

Hi wiccy,

It maybe possible to sense someone thinking about you,

BUT who knows?

Spirit does.

Spirit gives us impulses to guide the way.

These are simply impulses,telling you to drop attachments,this one being an attachment and or id'ea,that you need and want someone in your life.

There is nothing more to it,other than the bright new start to dropping all attachments,ideas,concepts,labels and false beliefs,false programming,fear,greed etc etc.

If you care to accept,

Drop the 'wants' and 'needs' aka attachments.

Focus on self,focus on growing,the rest will follow.

This was but just a means to the way.: )

Cheers
Old 11-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Ascender
Looks like you dodged a bullet with that dude. Anything that moves that fast has red flags all over it.

Anyways, yes, I do believe this is possible. And I know what you mean about having someone in your head
It can either be beautiful, annoying or almost haunting depending on how the situation turned out.

I suggest cord cutting meditations.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Knower

Is it possible to sense someone thinking about you???

Of course, there are numerous superstitious beliefs that say if the underside of your left foot itches; someone is talking about you! Or if you sneeze once; someone is thinking of you etc.
I personally don't hold onto these superstitions as others may, I would most usually put it down to having some kind of allergic reaction.

IMO, I think this guys love for you is very shallow!

One thing I pick up on in a clear but also firm sense is that he is being extremely manipulative of your thoughts, for someone to have this kind of control over your mind on a daily basis is clearly not loving. It seems he's only in this for himself as a power-trip to boost his own ego of getting his own way! Besides, your likely not the only person he is trying to persuade.

Healthy love is fun, joyful, kind, open, relaxed, and patient. Each partner knows it is up to them what type of emotion, attitude and effort they bring into their dynamic. Both partners choose to focus on the positive qualities of the person they intend to be in love with.

Manipulators focus only on what they cannot stand about themselves or their potential partner, each time a violation occurs it creates a nuclear war zone. Manipulation creates a tremendous amount of hurt and division, where the connection is widely based in disgust/hate, rather than love.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I have to agree with Mr Determined. I feel that he may not be all on the up and up. I do feel what you are getting is very real, but I also feel that there is definitely a level of spiritual manipulation going on here.

Did he do energy work do you know? I feel like he is purposefully getting into your space on an energetic level. That would be extremely intrusive and not OK. Very controlling and manipulative.

I would suggest doing a thorough cleansing through chakra meditation and crystals. Cleanse you space and get small mirrors to place on the walls opposite your doors and windows to reflect out. Build up your confidence and call him out to the universe. Let him know that these advances are not welcome. After this see how you feel.

I think you will feel a huge weight lifted from you quite honestly.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Determined
One thing I pick up on in a clear but also firm sense is that he is being extremely manipulative of your thoughts, for someone to have this kind of control over your mind on a daily basis is clearly not loving.
A person cannot manipulate or control another without the other’s permission, and without their need and desire to remain in that dysfunctional state of relationship. I would suggest his behaviour in this case is secondary and not the primary thing of note. When a person is desperate to find love of their life and/or their twin flame, this can be the result. We get ourselves in trouble when we act out of desperation and a kind of crazed need.

Let go of dysfunction, move on from desperate seeking. Stop looking. Become. Radiate love, and love will become. It can't help but become, because you are the one becoming it! Love attracts love.

Wonderful descriptive overviews at the end of your post, very clear, very insightful.

Last edited by Baile : 30-03-2020 at 11:31 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:42 AM
Seeker

I learned about a new term to me: tel-empathy

If your connection is really strong then this is possible to achieve.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Suspended

You wouldn't want to go to wrong path, consultation makes you know all the answers to your spritual question, or maybe you are confuse over something you can make consultation in order to get things right, bless you.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, my mom always thinking about me.