Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Master
lol Blue Tiger, I think mine are drinking buddies with yours....
Old 01-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
A conversation that turned into an arguement one morning after I woke up from a wild dream simulation. I learned that there is no use arguing with your spirit guides or Higher Self because it always comes back on your shoulders.

me: *has a phenomenal dreamtime experience*

me: so can u guys tell me what the hell just happened

spirit guides: you were there weren’t you?

me: ok so can u guys tell me at least who that person was in that dream

spirit guides: no

me: why

spirit guides: *no answer*

me: so yall cant tell me why u cant tell me

spirit guides: correct

me: because if I got the answer to the test I’m taking that would lessen the merit of the test

me: and if i don’t interpret my own meaning of my own dreamtime simulation then that’s defeating the entire purpose

me: because I have to create my own interpretation of my own reality as a Creator because I’m literally the only person who can do that for myself

spirit guides: yes!!!

me: so what if yall withhold valuable information like the name of a person that would otherwise take a ****load of time and intuitive energy to obtain otherwise

me: making the test alot longer and more difficult than it has to be. especially when I’m already doing the work and asking questions and abiding by your own Law of Free Will

spirit guides: well if you put it that way, remember that you chose this

me: in the same way a child is born correct?

spirit guides: yes

me: given how every person in 3D is a completely newly unique soul and there never has nor will there be any person exactly like any one person. like a fingerprint?

spirit guides: you incarnated as a child Spirit into 3D in a unique 3D expression from your highest version of self

me: so a 3D sperm and egg that develops into a 3D baby has no free will in its creation process? because no 3D child actually has the ability to choose to be born as the self-aware 3D person they develop into.

me: so it’s like a strange 3D time loop I’ve been placed in to figure out phases of life to put together my own dream and life interpretations. To just end up arguing with hooded spirit teachers that no one else can see who won’t tell me a goddamn name when I ask, who abide by their own loophole rules and selective admissions of their own Law of Free Will

spirit guides: you can put it that way however that changes nothing

me: ...

me: wow

me: i just played myself

spirit guides: well we love you son

Oh Quantum Light you did make me laugh. I have never really spoken to my guides this way however I have ignored them. They are governed by code that does not really fit into our 3d world...

I'm going to channel my guides now, here's what the guides say -

We understand your frustration, yet how are you meant to be in free will if we are to tell you all that you need to know. Yes, we understand that it sounds paradcoxial to you, yet it needs to be so for your growth, for your development. We love you in a different way to what your energy consciousness knows, in the same vein we work with you in a different way to the understanding within sometimes. There are so many areas we can't intervene in - we are always with you, by your side. Especially when you think we are not supporting you, it is at these times that we are supporting you even more. We would love to tell you everything, however when we were together before your incarnation, it was like a contract between us - it's part of the deal you agree that we will not tell you and we agree to this too, for the growth of your soul, we cannot break that. Not ever ... We hope that this helps with love

Sorry my guides do gabble... I have shared this with you because I love this thread, thank you for sharing your conversation
Old 03-02-2019, 03:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Oh Quantum Light you did make me laugh. I have never really spoken to my guides this way however I have ignored them. They are governed by code that does not really fit into our 3d world...

I'm going to channel my guides now, here's what the guides say -

We understand your frustration, yet how are you meant to be in free will if we are to tell you all that you need to know. Yes, we understand that it sounds paradcoxial to you, yet it needs to be so for your growth, for your development. We love you in a different way to what your energy consciousness knows, in the same vein we work with you in a different way to the understanding within sometimes. There are so many areas we can't intervene in - we are always with you, by your side. Especially when you think we are not supporting you, it is at these times that we are supporting you even more. We would love to tell you everything, however when we were together before your incarnation, it was like a contract between us - it's part of the deal you agree that we will not tell you and we agree to this too, for the growth of your soul, we cannot break that. Not ever ... We hope that this helps with love

Sorry my guides do gabble... I have shared this with you because I love this thread, thank you for sharing your conversation

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Knower
well i figured I might as well also post this video I created a few months ago on how a person incarnates in 3D (from the perspective of their Higher Self).

https://youtu.be/1C_1rV3Ztr4

Cheers everybody and ty for your feedback on this thread!!

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
A conversation that turned into an arguement one morning after I woke up from a wild dream simulation. I learned that there is no use arguing with your spirit guides or Higher Self because it always comes back on your shoulders.

me: *has a phenomenal dreamtime experience*

me: so can u guys tell me what the hell just happened

spirit guides: you were there weren’t you?

me: ok so can u guys tell me at least who that person was in that dream

spirit guides: no

me: why

spirit guides: *no answer*

me: so yall cant tell me why u cant tell me

me: because if I got the answer to the test I’m taking that would lessen the merit of the test

me: and if i don’t interpret my own meaning of my own dreamtime simulation then that’s defeating the entire purpose

me: because I have to create my own interpretation of my own reality as a Creator because I’m literally the only person who can do that for myself

spirit guides: yes!!!

me: so what if yall withhold valuable information like the name of a person that would otherwise take a ****load of time and intuitive energy to obtain otherwise

me: making the test alot longer and more difficult than it has to be. especially when I’m already doing the work and asking questions and abiding by your own Law of Free Will

spirit guides: well if you put it that way, remember that you chose this

me: in the same way a child is born correct?

me: given how every person in 3D is a completely newly unique soul and there never has nor will there be any person exactly like any one person. like a fingerprint?

spirit guides: you incarnated as a child Spirit into 3D in a unique 3D expression from your highest version of self

me: so a 3D sperm and egg that develops into a 3D baby has no free will in its creation process? because no 3D child actually has the ability to choose to be born as the self-aware 3D person they develop into.

me: so it’s like a strange 3D time loop I’ve been placed in to figure out phases of life to put together my own dream and life interpretations. To just end up arguing with hooded spirit teachers that no one else can see who won’t tell me a goddamn name when I ask, who abide by their own loophole rules and selective admissions of their own Law of Free Will

spirit guides: you can put it that way however that changes nothing

me: ...

me: wow

me: i just played myself

spirit guides: well we love you son

I literally have the same conservations with my spirit guides all the time. Glad to read I'm not the only one who gets played by them. Also, I love how excited they are when you understand their lessons
Old 05-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
well i figured I might as well also post this video I created a few months ago on how a person incarnates in 3D (from the perspective of their Higher Self).

https://youtu.be/1C_1rV3Ztr4

Cheers everybody and ty for your feedback on this thread!!

It's weird when you see what people look like on here... In some ways we are just words on a forum thread. Now you are a real person (not that you weren't before lol ) - thanks for posting your vid