Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

Yet Another Dream??

as some of you may already know, ive been seeing vivid dreams more frequently. The most recent one is this:

(before I describe it, there is an item, a single-blade razor in the shape of a 7 that i had seen in real life).

the dream [as far as i can recall] was short: I was at a college i used to go to, and there was a presence of danger but i lacked an equal amount of fear to this event in the dream. someone had a razor in their hand, and began cutting my right arm once. after this, a murderous intent could be felt, but instead of moving away in fear i just moved away simply to avoid the danger.

im not sure if these dream meant anything, or if it was just a response to seeing that item. would the shape the item was in [ the shape of the number 7] mean anything?>
Old 28-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Pathfinder

Hey Chak117

Dreams usually are reference to or a reflection of what we are holding (and what is playing out) in our conciousness at any one time.

Colleges, schools, and university's all tend to point to areas of learning and to be at a college may be alluding to the fact that you are at current learning something about yourself that is your own inner being. Dreams show us if looked with a particular eye our innerbeing fragmented out in the way one might see shapes fragmented when looking through a kelaidoscope. The patterns of our conciousness reflected back to us through potent dream symblogy which is both personal and universal.

so I wonder if there has been a cycle of learning that you have been going through of recent a pattern that youre seeing in self or maybe some feeling that has come up for understanding and expression or some form of behaviour that interrupts your life on marked occasions.

Symbology about the right and left differ in regards to hemispheres of the brain but generally speaking the right arm/hand represents our masculine action taking and giving self whilst the Left arm and hand represents the feminine receiving nature of our heart. A cut of murderous intent to your right arm may be showing you how your abilty to take action or more likley your ability to give with out condition has been hampered or has been targeted.

Looking at the areas of your life where you may be hindered in your ability to give freely and without condition which can include giving genrosity of spirit, giving of affection and giving of self in general and how that makes you feel does it make you vulnerable or maybe do you feel a certain danger in this? are areas I would start looking at if this were my dream.

Do you simply avoid these type of interactions to avoid the danger present is another possibility of what your dream is saying. Of course all dreams are multilayered and there may be many implied messages within a dream, nonetheless there does seem something here that you are learning about and the fcat that the college is a college you went to may be implying that this attack be it in a symbolic manner is a pattern that started during this timeframe in your life whilst you were at college.

All aspects of the dream ultimately are a reflection of the self so this harmful intent becomes 'Self' harmful intent alebeit in a symbollic manner. Ie as an example you are wanting to give of yourself maybe its as simple as paying a compliment then rather than doing so you say to yourself 'it will sound stupid' or 'why bother they will just laugh' this very act of negative self talk is what may be being shown symbolically ie this is how we harm our self and inhibit or thwart our action taking ability in the case of this example to pay a compliment. This 'self' harm is what is represented by the knife wielding energy in your dream.

Usually these patterns begin when we have an experience wherby for example we are externally humiliated at some point or are made to feel ridiculous or are hurt through an action we made or did. So the next time we think of doing that action we thwart it so as not to encounter the same humiliation or to feel hurt, this may be what your dream is saying ie in how you just step away to avoid the danger that may result....... All swings and roundabouts....

Reflect back on your time at college and any social incidents that happened that may have impacted on this masculine aspect of self and ones ability to give or take action would be a good starting point and also look at where you might just sidestep having to put yourself out there so that you avoid danger would be a good starting point........

Just some ideas I hope they help some all the best

Last edited by WhiteLion : 28-12-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account

I am not sure what you are into or what you believe in by way of belief system. But that is a spiritual attack that you faced. You are under spiritual assault and this is related to what you believe in or practice. Something along those lines. Let Truth be your shield and buckler. If you desire, we can discuss spiritual self defense techniques to bring you into a better standing against such assaults.